AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-18, 09:05   Link #3401
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Hm!!!
I can read a little bit.
Restia has being entrusted to Fiana
Claire fallen to darkness after hear the true purpose of Rubia.
This lead to the awakening of the devil, the devil who wield Twin Sword which the strongest.
really? from what i see.

it just says her twintails are untied and a gold colored........dunno what that is called is on her head.

and when she tried to run away, pain ran through her finger the moment she tried to stand up and run.

then " ..................Akuu!(ouch)"

she then says its "only natural"

she then groaned making a painful face.

and last line was a magic circle on the floor was locking her in.

thats what i read. (from the picture) or is it from the synopsis section?

Edit: Oh, you're referring to the synopsis. sorry bout that.
Old 2013-02-18, 09:22   Link #3402
@GEMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
Actually, the interpretation is quite off.
Edit: Done with my phone, there are parts I'm unconfident of.

Spoiler for synopsis:
OOHHH!!! This single paragraph is already making me shiver in excitement
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 10:18   Link #3403
Algester

and so Kirito is born anew... LOL the parallelisms cant stop... ohh well least he doesnt wear a full black motif unless that really happens which is well... weird in a way, and then boning his swords... I HOPE THAT TOO NEVER happens... yeah... boning his swords
another question when Kamito was Ren Ashbell did he wear a wig or did he really grew his hair that long?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 10:32   Link #3404
erdii

did Claire get captured in vol 9 ?
Old 2013-02-18, 11:12   Link #3405
Algester

not in vol 9 but probably somewhere in volume 10 as volume 9 ends with Clair attempting to flee? or right with Rubia
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 12:07   Link #3406
EvI

i see that volume 10 will be the best volume so far...
starting with the cover and now the story too, i'm really anxious for this one... ^^
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 12:35   Link #3407
Yye1
Member of Little Busters

Yes, Restia and Est!!! btw, does anyone know a good place to look for raws of vol 10 once it gets released?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 12:41   Link #3408
Velsy

Quote:
Eventually, she was able to regain the power of her elemental contract by her own strength, however, she continued to remain in the academy for some reason despite attaining her goal, and ended up joining Team Scarlet.

Claire had seemed displeased, but there were already several weeks left till the Blade Dance, so she reluctantly ushered her into the team.
Claires a dam piece of work. It shits me everytime she comes up in the story now :/ . They need a team of 5. Why be a sour grape over it. It should be Team Kamito, Kamito being the captain.. If Rinslet joins, then they only need 1 more. I just wish there was someone who could put her in her place, take care of the rude abusive attitude of hers :/

That quotes from volume 3.

Also, the funniest thing about this light novel which I find amusing. Is they all treat him poorly like trash (except Est and Vianna whos been open with him) and yet they all have this undying respect for Ren Ashbell. Its harlious.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 12:52   Link #3409
Soji

Quote:
Also, the funniest thing about this manga which I find amusing. Is they all treat him poorly like trash (except Est and Vianna whos been open with him) and yet they all have this undying respect for Ren Ashbell. Its harlious.
But for this reason will be so damn funny to see their reaction when they find out

KuroiHikari @Thanks for the traslation.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-18 at 13:31.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 15:24   Link #3410
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Claires a dam piece of work. It shits me everytime she comes up in the story now :/ . They need a team of 5. Why be a sour grape over it. It should be Team Kamito, Kamito being the captain.. If Rinslet joins, then they only need 1 more. I just wish there was someone who could put her in her place, take care of the rude abusive attitude of hers :/
Claire was jealous of her because of Kamito and besides Fianna had went out of her way to antagonize her, can't blame Claire for not being happy about her joining.

Quote:
Also, the funniest thing about this light novel which I find amusing. Is they all treat him poorly like trash (except Est and Vianna whos been open with him) and yet they all have this undying respect for Ren Ashbell. Its harlious.
Fianna who was blackmailing him? OK.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 15:36   Link #3411
nacer666

http://3g.sfacg.com/Novel/13982/54498/370239/ Chapters titles & http://3g.sfacg.com/Novel/13982/54498/370240/ Chinese prologue for vol 10.Looks like rubia wants to destroy restia,also she said something about claire having more potential than her that's why she was entrusted with scarlet.It seems that the other girls from team scarlet are also darkness princess candidates.Also,restia'r full name seems to be "RESTIA ASHDOLL".
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 15:41   Link #3412
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Fianna who was blackmailing him? OK.
Yes she was, but she admited it all to him, about using him and wanting to join the team because hes Ren Ashbell. Thats why I said she had been open with him.

Just picked up another classic line by Claire

"This makes it our third consecutive victory in our battles, this is all thanks to my wonderful commands."

You know, I am just going to shake my head.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:05   Link #3413
Soji

nacer666@This pretty much make Rubia Kamito enemy.

So ,Kamito alias surname is the same one of Restia ?....Interesting.
Quote:
It seems that the other girls from team scarlet are also darkness princess candidates.
I like this.
Wonder who will become the one ....then again.

And so Claire have more potential than Rubia.(interesting).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:19   Link #3414
Yye1
Member of Little Busters

U know i have always been curious about the seirei in the title, I checked the kanji, chinese translation they all mean spirit or spirtual, and mizuho also told me she thinks it means spirit, so why is it elemental in the english translation?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:21   Link #3415
EvI

i didn't understand this part of darkness princess candidates...who does this mean?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:24   Link #3416
sky black swordman

Thank you for that translation, @KuroiHikari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
nacer666@This pretty much make Rubia Kamito enemy.

So ,Kamito alias surname is the same one of Restia ?....Interesting.
Well that may be enough to kill the hopes of those hoping Rubia joins his harem.

Wasn't Restia the one who gave him that name?
Old 2013-02-18, 16:29   Link #3417
erdii

while fixing message I ruined it with that Claire's potential thing why does it remind me of Itachi if Darkness Elemental Lord is Kamito then it is obvious who he will choose as darkness princess
Old 2013-02-18, 16:34   Link #3418
ta2666

The dark spirit king last name was ashdoll
Kamito was ashbell
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:38   Link #3419
nacer666

Claire being the chosen one is inevitable.It was obvious from the start.She was the first girl and she will be the end girl.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 16:41   Link #3420
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Hey, can someone figure out what is this series? It seem to have the same name as Seirei Tsukai no Blade dance (In Chinese), but also appear to be a different author.

It refer to a girl name Lilith, and a member of the Raven class. And "The youngest blade dancer in the history of the Odessa Empire"

Edit: never mind, it look like the same world. Erasing the link before I get wacked by the Mod. skimming through page 1-2, it look like this girl study in the same school and work for the Dusk Witch, has a girl-forest spirit as contract, and also appear to chase after Claire to prevent her from looking for a dangerous object. We know ho that turned out.

The series name is 精灵使的剑舞 连理, and it has 4 volumes O_O
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural