AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-01, 05:04   Link #3741
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
This. Kamito was trained as an assassin, he probably doesn't go in for fancy swords.
But assassins don't use heavy cleavers either. They prefer light weapons over heavier ones.The two swords' design doesn't look too practical either. They look clunky as. It's true that Kamito wouldn't just go for some fancy swords, but neither would he go for swords that are impractical either. It's surprising that he could dual wield such swords in the first place...
__________________
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 05:12   Link #3742
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
But assassins don't use heavy cleavers either. They prefer light weapons over heavier ones.The two swords' design doesn't look too practical either. They look clunky as. It's true that Kamito wouldn't just go for some fancy swords, but neither would he go for swords that are impractical either. It's surprising that he could dual wield such swords in the first place...
well actually im looking at the image though I dont mind much but the perspective is also awkward for Est that is, its like the hilt is half twisted yet still straight Restia is still fine though but you know volume 7 illustration we still have to take note its Kamito pre growth spurt
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:16   Link #3743
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*ī∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Just got around reading till vol 4 and was surprised to see that it's so entertaining. The author holds true to his words that it's mainly going to be harem story with some spice of battle. The harem antics stands out more than the battle but the part where the author keeps hinting about deeper story makes me can't stop reading it

Oh, and what the hell happened with the translation? I remember that the first volume wasn't even finished yet the last time I checked it but now suddenly there's 7 volume translated? Good job guys
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:23   Link #3744
dark_angel0278
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
just saw the volume 10 illustrations and i gotta say, its a sight for sore eyes. especially kamito double-wielding est and restia. but i'm kinda wonder about its demerits though if restia does come back to kamito. and also, in the illustration, am i seeing things or did i just saw rubia wielding restia?
dark_angel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:27   Link #3745
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_angel0278 View Post
just saw the volume 10 illustrations and i gotta say, its a sight for sore eyes. especially kamito double-wielding est and restia. but i'm kinda wonder about its demerits though if restia does come back to kamito. and also, in the illustration, am i seeing things or did i just saw rubia wielding restia?
The bitch..I thought her douchebaggery stopped at trying to kill Restia, now she wants to wield her too?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 07:08   Link #3746
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amnesia: Thailand
I got a conclusion now about why the dual-wielding is so ugly coz that must be his fetish!!!!! Yes, yes it can't be anything else. (P.S.look like an oversized chainsaw for killing pigs/sow/swine whatever)
__________________
Patron God of NTRed
cramped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 07:39   Link #3747
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
The bitch..I thought her douchebaggery stopped at trying to kill Restia, now she wants to wield her too?
That s Laevantine, the strongest Flame Spirit that she had stolen back when she was creating a ruckus in the Divine Institue where used to be her school with Fianna
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 08:24   Link #3748
dark_angel0278
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
oh then its just me seeing things then. bcoz the design looked alike so i just jumped to conclusions there.

Last edited by dark_angel0278; 2013-03-01 at 08:40.
dark_angel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:12   Link #3749
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_angel0278 View Post
just saw the volume 10 illustrations and i gotta say, its a sight for sore eyes. especially kamito double-wielding est and restia. but i'm kinda wonder about its demerits though if restia does come back to kamito. and also, in the illustration, am i seeing things or did i just saw rubia wielding restia?
nope Rubia is using the sword that she stole from the fire elemental lord or thats what I think I havent read much through volume 10 yet... taking my time here
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:44   Link #3750
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
The longer I follow the story, I become more afraid to learn the truth about Demon King and Darkness Elemental Lord. I hope that Kamito will not become tragic hero like Lelouch or Strauss.
__________________
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 13:36   Link #3751
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
The longer I follow the story, I become more afraid to learn the truth about Demon King and Darkness Elemental Lord. I hope that Kamito will not become tragic hero like Lelouch or Strauss.
well it is easy to guess that Founder is after Kamito's body. although the story is not a dark one, everything possible
__________________
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:20   Link #3752
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Mizuho has release 8.2.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:33   Link #3753
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
So from volume 10 onwards kamito slay the fake elemental lords
__________________
rickiminato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 23:59   Link #3754
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Just wondering, how far the chinese translation for vol. 10?
If anyone know where i can read it, can anyone be kind to give me the link!? I only read the prologue and so curious of Rubia's reason.
__________________
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 00:39   Link #3755
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well it is easy to guess that Founder is after Kamito's body. although the story is not a dark one, everything possible
...... great now im thinking wrong
__________________
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 03:37   Link #3756
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Just wondering, how far the chinese translation for vol. 10?
If anyone know where i can read it, can anyone be kind to give me the link!? I only read the prologue and so curious of Rubia's reason.
None. Not a single chapter is released right now.
__________________
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 07:27   Link #3757
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
thanks for the update. it was really interesting. ı still don't get what Claire want from Kamito's past. ı mean what will she do. will she look into his general information scan? ı mean no matter what happens she can't do anything about past. she should just look ahead. well ı think ı can get over this. after all date with a dragon is closing in

would it be spoiler if ı asked what was Greyworth <wish> from Elemental Lords in detail ?
__________________
erdii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 09:35   Link #3758
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Greyworth's wish isn't really a spoiler. She wished for eternal youth and got it after a fashion, but its not like she is immortal.
__________________
bludvein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 09:40   Link #3759
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Greyworth's wish isn't really a spoiler. She wished for eternal youth and got it after a fashion, but its not like she is immortal.
what the? when was this mentioned? She won the BD previously? I'd never have thought it. I knew she was strong I just didn't think she wanted/needed any sort of wish.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 10:05   Link #3760
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
what the? when was this mentioned? She won the BD previously? I'd never have thought it. I knew she was strong I just didn't think she wanted/needed any sort of wish.
Wasnt that mentioned pretty early on?
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.