AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-22, 11:13   Link #4121
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
I feel like this series is going to extend much longer than people realize. I am sure the Elemental Lords sense the Dark Elemental Lord power and his made a contract. In other words they smell a legitimate threat which is Kamito. Although Kamito wasn't consumed by the Dark Elemental Lord, he can use power. In any case, Luminaris and her group have failed to destroy Restia, their country is going to go berserk and will decide any means to get rid of Kamito.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 13:05   Link #4122
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Phew... I finally caught up, with another pretty interesting LN.

Anyway, after reading all of the chapters that have been released so far + spoiling myself, about the events that still remain untranslated, there is one thing that I started wondering about.

Do you think that Kamito's Dark Elemental Lord power's (demon king mode) is going to grant him some kind of immunity to Est's curse ?

After all, I doubt that he will abandon her, after he got back Restia, since it's not in Kamito's style, to do something like that, especially after the events of volume 5, and he will, continue using Est, as one of his "sword's".

Since, I doubt that the Elemental Lords would grant Kamito's wish - especially after he has "awakened" - of removing Est's curse, even if team Scarlet wins the current Blade Dance, so, he's probably going to need to find another option, on resolving this matter.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 15:25   Link #4123
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Phew... I finally caught up, with another pretty interesting LN.

Anyway, after reading all of the chapters that have been released so far + spoiling myself, about the events that still remain untranslated, there is one thing that I started wondering about.

Do you think that Kamito's Dark Elemental Lord power's (demon king mode) is going to grant him some kind of immunity to Est's curse ?

After all, I doubt that he will abandon her, after he got back Restia, since it's not in Kamito's style, to do something like that, especially after the events of volume 5, and he will, continue using Est, as one of his "sword's".

Since, I doubt that the Elemental Lords would grant Kamito's wish - especially after he has "awakened" - of removing Est's curse, even if team Scarlet wins the current Blade Dance, so, he's probably going to need to find another option, on resolving this matter.
We only got information about Restia's contract is fully restored upon Kamito when possessing the Dark Lord's power. I think volume 11 will be all about the consequences and the effects when having the Dark Lord of Kamito and the group, then to the other countries.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 16:02   Link #4124
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
We only got information about Restia's contract is fully restored upon Kamito when possessing the Dark Lord's power. I think volume 11 will be all about the consequences and the effects when having the Dark Lord of Kamito and the group, then to the other countries.
Along with the karmic and extremely painful death of Rubia. I hope.

That aside, the real question is whether or not Kamito is still in Demon Lord mode or not. I was under the impression that Clair woke him up.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 16:12   Link #4125
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
What the hell has Rubia done to deserve that amount of hate? Rape kittens? Sacrifice babies? It's not like she's been torturing Claire or anything, just tied her up. Seriously?
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 16:22   Link #4126
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
What the hell has Rubia done to deserve that amount of hate? Rape kittens? Sacrifice babies? It's not like she's been torturing Claire or anything, just tied her up. Seriously?
I love it when people ask this....
  1. She betrayed her country and nearly got it destroyed
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna
  3. She mentally scarred Claire
  4. She is trying to revive the universes equivalent of Cthullu
  5. She is apparently working with the people who created the school that trained Kamito
  6. She tried to kill Fianna
  7. She tried to erase her little sisters mind to use her to control Kamito
  8. She plans to start a war that could destroy both the human and spirit worlds
  9. She is a generally unpleasant person and an arrogant bitch

    Any more questions? And for the love of all that is sacred, don't do the Itachi comparison. It doesn't work for reasons stated repeatedly and passionately.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 16:26   Link #4127
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I love it when people ask this....
  1. She betrayed her country and nearly got it destroyed
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna
  3. She mentally scarred Claire
  4. She is trying to revive the universes equivalent of Cthullu
  5. She is apparently working with the people who created the school that trained Kamito
  6. She tried to kill Fianna
  7. She tried to erase her little sisters mind to use her to control Kamito
  8. She plans to start a war that could destroy both the human and spirit worlds
  9. She is a generally unpleasant person and an arrogant bitch

    Any more questions? And for the love of all that is sacred, don't do the Itachi comparison. It doesn't work for reasons stated repeatedly and passionately.
I'd just like to say, I'm keeping an open mind as to whether The dark lord/king is truly "evil", an eldritch abomination or as you say, the in-universe Cthulu.

He could be a misunderstood badass, you never know. But aside from that, that's a solid list. I personally hope she at least gains some good qualities when/if we learn more about her. But for the reasons mentioned above, I still can't say I like her all that much.
__________________
"In this world where classification is key I want to erase the straight lines, so I can be me."
—Staceyann Cinn
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 17:46   Link #4128
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I'd just like to say, I'm keeping an open mind as to whether The dark lord/king is truly "evil", an eldritch abomination or as you say, the in-universe Cthulu.

He could be a misunderstood badass, you never know. But aside from that, that's a solid list. I personally hope she at least gains some good qualities when/if we learn more about her. But for the reasons mentioned above, I still can't say I like her all that much.
kamito is the "Demon king of the night"-even lily said so,and he admited himself her intelligence is never wrong,unlike that of leonora country.
so he will have no trouble to "deceive" her,like he did with other girls,and have her teach claire and rinslet(perhaps finish fiana formation)how to become Queen-they know spirit language,but no high ancient and other more advanced magic knowledge.
that leave only poor ellis behind,even more so if leonora join them after the competition.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 18:47   Link #4129
nacer666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
This story is a vanilla harem type and i think rubia's death will add chocolate to it.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 18:49   Link #4130
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
My friend,sandhy88
if that happen then kamito would gain final getsuga tenshou
For that to happen wouldn't Kamito have to fight Restia ? And isn't the Final Getsuga Tenshou form kind of a fusion of the user with his sword ?

I hoping that Claire will someday stop calling Rubia "Nee -sama", she does deserve being called that by her.
And;
Quote:
"...I have already abandoned the name of Elstein. I am no longer your elder sister!"
I hope that makes it quite clear to Claire.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 19:16   Link #4131
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I'd just like to say, I'm keeping an open mind as to whether The dark lord/king is truly "evil", an eldritch abomination or as you say, the in-universe Cthulu.

He could be a misunderstood badass, you never know. But aside from that, that's a solid list. I personally hope she at least gains some good qualities when/if we learn more about her. But for the reasons mentioned above, I still can't say I like her all that much.
If anything, volume 10 convinced me that the Dark Spirit King is equally as bad as the other ones, if not worst. Nepenthes Lore actually
Spoiler for vol 10:
The way he said it convinced me that he too wasn't too happy about what he's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I love it when people ask this....
  1. She betrayed her country and nearly got it destroyed
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna
  3. She mentally scarred Claire
  4. She is trying to revive the universes equivalent of Cthullu
  5. She is apparently working with the people who created the school that trained Kamito
  6. She tried to kill Fianna
  7. She tried to erase her little sisters mind to use her to control Kamito
  8. She plans to start a war that could destroy both the human and spirit worlds
  9. She is a generally unpleasant person and an arrogant bitch

    Any more questions? And for the love of all that is sacred, don't do the Itachi comparison. It doesn't work for reasons stated repeatedly and passionately.
And in addition to that, she plans to launch a spirit genocide and leave a world free of spirits.
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 19:18   Link #4132
Kioras
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I consider Rubia an antagonist, and her methods as plain evil. While her goal in the end may be just, or worthwhile, the means which she will do to achieve her end, make her monsterous.

The simplest is the fact that due to her actions a large country could not use fire for atleast a year. That is pretty serious nightmare fuel for a nation that the tech level is early industrial, victorian era, or earlier. No fires or heat in winter, no way to cook food, most industry would come to a halt. You would end up having a mass of refugee's fleeing the country.

Not to mention having no problem starting something that would be the equivelent of a world war, with a shrug, merely saying it cannot be avoided.

The end may sometimes justify the means, however some means preclude the end.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 19:29   Link #4133
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I consider Rubia an antagonist, and her methods as plain evil. While her goal in the end may be just, or worthwhile, the means which she will do to achieve her end, make her monsterous.

The simplest is the fact that due to her actions a large country could not use fire for atleast a year. That is pretty serious nightmare fuel for a nation that the tech level is early industrial, victorian era, or earlier. No fires or heat in winter, no way to cook food, most industry would come to a halt. You would end up having a mass of refugee's fleeing the country.

Not to mention having no problem starting something that would be the equivelent of a world war, with a shrug, merely saying it cannot be avoided.

The end may sometimes justify the means, however some means preclude the end.
And wasn't there a massive fire which broke out in the center of the empire? Apart from that, I don't think her goal of eradicating all spirits(genocide) from the world is justified either.
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 20:26   Link #4134
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I love it when people ask this....
  1. She betrayed her country and nearly got it destroyed
  2. She mentally scarred Fianna
  3. She mentally scarred Claire
  4. She is trying to revive the universes equivalent of Cthullu
  5. She is apparently working with the people who created the school that trained Kamito
  6. She tried to kill Fianna
  7. She tried to erase her little sisters mind to use her to control Kamito
  8. She plans to start a war that could destroy both the human and spirit worlds
  9. She is a generally unpleasant person and an arrogant bitch

    Any more questions? And for the love of all that is sacred, don't do the Itachi comparison. It doesn't work for reasons stated repeatedly and passionately.
Here we go.

1- She turned her back on the Elemental Lord. Bastard had it coming too. All it takes is a tiny tweak of perception and the entire story could be written around her as the heroine standing up to the tyrannical oppressors of her country. Don't pretend they're anything but.
2- She wasn't exactly trying to. It's not like she went out of her way to walk up to Fianna and give her an extra special dose of mind rape.She just happened to be in the way. Are you going to blame Kamito for 'mentally scarring' Velsaria 3 years ago and ultimately turning her into the wreck she now is? No, because she simply doesn't matter enough? Same shit.
3- She didn't do jack to Claire. Claire was miles away. If you mean she ended getting their parents arrested and Claire socially outcast then don't blame Rubia, blame the government for being such loyal dogs. That's like saying Maximus, Gol.D.Roger, and any number of characters were evil for having their family dragged into shit. Their battles in the Blade Dance were just that: battles. No one hates on Kamito for curbstomping everyone, don't blame Rubia for being just as OP.
4- Who's word do we have for that? The Lords who do shit like burn down cities like a little kid having a tantrum? All because someone forgot to offer up a cake or something? Surely even you can't take this one too seriously.
5- No concrete evidence for this. Even if there was though, so what? It's not like she personally is going around slaughtering people. Heck, Kamito arguable killed far more people than Rubia. But it's not a problem now huh?
6- When? Did she ever?She always lets Fianna go. The one time she came remotely close to physically harming Fianna was when she was clinging on to her arm, and then you have to admit that was also partly Fianna's fault for just not letting go.
7- Sjora Kahn tried that. Rubia hasn't done anything of the sort.
8- What, because humans are having it so well with the Elemental Lords? Their entire society geared around appeasing them so that they don't go on genocidal rampages? Again, flip the perspective around just a little and Rubia becomes a heroine. Trying to free the world from its shackles to corrupt overlords. The idea you need spirits for simple shit like lighting a fire is ridiculous anyway. Strike a flint, get a spark, make a fire. The only reason this logically cannot work is because of the spirits/Elemental Lord making it so. Free from that? Hallelujah. Besides it's not like she wants to *destroy all spirits*, just the Lords. Who are hinted to be fake anyway.
9- So are plenty of characters. Senjougahara is plenty unpleasant. Ditto Accelerator. Heck, I could probably do something like hand you the entire list of tsunderes. Disliking someone's personality is subjective and not a concrete reason for saying someone is bad. As for arrogance, I don't recall a single instance of that either. In relation to Claire, she's always going on about how much better than her Claire was.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 20:32   Link #4135
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Here we go.

1- She turned her back on the Elemental Lord. Bastard had it coming too. All it takes is a tiny tweak of perception and the entire story could be written around her as the heroine standing up to the tyrannical oppressors of her country. Don't pretend they're anything but.
2- She wasn't exactly trying to. It's not like she went out of her way to walk up to Fianna and give her an extra special dose of mind rape.She just happened to be in the way. Are you going to blame Kamito for 'mentally scarring' Velsaria 3 years ago and ultimately turning her into the wreck she now is? No, because she simply doesn't matter enough? Same shit.
3- She didn't do jack to Claire. Claire was miles away. If you mean she ended getting their parents arrested and Claire socially outcast then don't blame Rubia, blame the government for being such loyal dogs. That's like saying Maximus, Gol.D.Roger, and any number of characters were evil for having their family dragged into shit. Their battles in the Blade Dance were just that: battles. No one hates on Kamito for curbstomping everyone, don't blame Rubia for being just as OP.
4- Who's word do we have for that? The Lords who do shit like burn down cities like a little kid having a tantrum? All because someone forgot to offer up a cake or something? Surely even you can't take this one too seriously.
5- No concrete evidence for this. Even if there was though, so what? It's not like she personally is going around slaughtering people. Heck, Kamito arguable killed far more people than Rubia. But it's not a problem now huh?
6- When? Did she ever?She always lets Fianna go. The one time she came remotely close to physically harming Fianna was when she was clinging on to her arm, and then you have to admit that was also partly Fianna's fault for just not letting go.
7- Sjora Kahn tried that. Rubia hasn't done anything of the sort.
8- What, because humans are having it so well with the Elemental Lords? Their entire society geared around appeasing them so that they don't go on genocidal rampages? Again, flip the perspective around just a little and Rubia becomes a heroine. Trying to free the world from its shackles to corrupt overlords. The idea you need spirits for simple shit like lighting a fire is ridiculous anyway. Strike a flint, get a spark, make a fire. The only reason this logically cannot work is because of the spirits/Elemental Lord making it so. Free from that? Hallelujah. Besides it's not like she wants to *destroy all spirits*, just the Lords. Who are hinted to be fake anyway.
9- So are plenty of characters. Senjougahara is plenty unpleasant. Ditto Accelerator. Heck, I could probably do something like hand you the entire list of tsunderes. Disliking someone's personality is subjective and not a concrete reason for saying someone is bad. As for arrogance, I don't recall a single instance of that either. In relation to Claire, she's always going on about how much better than her Claire was.
She plans to have a world free of both the elemental lords and ALL OTHER SPIRITS. She can't really do that unless she kills each and everyone of them(genocide).
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 21:20   Link #4136
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Heck, that may be for the better. Humans will continue to develop and grow. New advances will arise, society will expand, as time marches ever on. The world turns. Nothing lasts forever. All that is must one day end, to make way for those who follow, in the eternal path towards the future..

..not that I expect anything so far reaching of course, but it's nice and poetic.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 21:39   Link #4137
eraldcoil
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Heck, that may be for the better. Humans will continue to develop and grow. New advances will arise, society will expand, as time marches ever on. The world turns. Nothing lasts forever. All that is must one day end, to make way for those who follow, in the eternal path towards the future..

..not that I expect anything so far reaching of course, but it's nice and poetic.
Are you Leluoch???
Maybe Rubia need Geass so she could success eh...
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 22:21   Link #4138
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Here we go.

1- She turned her back on the Elemental Lord. Bastard had it coming too. All it takes is a tiny tweak of perception and the entire story could be written around her as the heroine standing up to the tyrannical oppressors of her country. Don't pretend they're anything but.
She stole Laevanteinn and attacked the shrine. Now, the Fire Elemental Lord is responsible for what happened to the Empire, but Rubia must have known what would have happen yet she did it anyway, instead of just leaving. Her choice, so she has a share of the blame.

As for Rubia being the heroine, that's impossible. It doesn't matter how noble your goals are, once you indulge in "ends justify the means" kind of thinking, you can't be a hero.

Quote:
2- She wasn't exactly trying to. It's not like she went out of her way to walk up to Fianna and give her an extra special dose of mind rape.She just happened to be in the way. Are you going to blame Kamito for 'mentally scarring' Velsaria 3 years ago and ultimately turning her into the wreck she now is? No, because she simply doesn't matter enough? Same shit.
OK, I'll give you that. Even though she could have run the other way.

Quote:
3- She didn't do jack to Claire. Claire was miles away. If you mean she ended getting their parents arrested and Claire socially outcast then don't blame Rubia, blame the government for being such loyal dogs. That's like saying Maximus, Gol.D.Roger, and any number of characters were evil for having their family dragged into shit. Their battles in the Blade Dance were just that: battles. No one hates on Kamito for curbstomping everyone, don't blame Rubia for being just as OP.
As I said earlier, Rubia deliberately attacked the shrine and stole Laevanteinn, instead of just leaving, so she takes a share of the blame for what happened to Claire and her parents.

As for during the Blade Dance, mindcontrolling your sister and forcing her into being Darkness Queen is something that would have an adverse mental effect on said sister.

Quote:
4- Who's word do we have for that? The Lords who do shit like burn down cities like a little kid having a tantrum? All because someone forgot to offer up a cake or something? Surely even you can't take this one too seriously.
The previous reincarnation of the Darkness Elemental Lord, the Demon King plunged the entire continent into a nearly endless war when he awakened, so yeah, we can take that as fact. Rubia trying to do that over again isn't a good thing.

Quote:
5- No concrete evidence for this. Even if there was though, so what? It's not like she personally is going around slaughtering people. Heck, Kamito arguable killed far more people than Rubia. But it's not a problem now huh?
There is some evidence. The people that ran the Instructional School got sucked into the Demon King's cult, which seems to be based in Alphas, the same people Rubia's working for.

You ever heard the saying "If you lie with dogs, you come up with fleas"? Once you associate with people like that, their filth sticks to you. As for Kamito, you can't seriously be blaming him for being brainwashed since childhood, right? The fact he can live a decent life now is simply amazing on his part.

Quote:
6- When? Did she ever?She always lets Fianna go. The one time she came remotely close to physically harming Fianna was when she was clinging on to her arm, and then you have to admit that was also partly Fianna's fault for just not letting go.
Considering we know she can create mirages and escape, I can blame for that last part.

Quote:
7- Sjora Kahn tried that. Rubia hasn't done anything of the sort.
Yes, she did. Go read Vol. 10.

Quote:
8- What, because humans are having it so well with the Elemental Lords? Their entire society geared around appeasing them so that they don't go on genocidal rampages? Again, flip the perspective around just a little and Rubia becomes a heroine. Trying to free the world from its shackles to corrupt overlords. The idea you need spirits for simple shit like lighting a fire is ridiculous anyway. Strike a flint, get a spark, make a fire. The only reason this logically cannot work is because of the spirits/Elemental Lord making it so. Free from that? Hallelujah. Besides it's not like she wants to *destroy all spirits*, just the Lords. Who are hinted to be fake anyway.
It doesn't matter how crappy the Elemental Lords are, or how noble freeing humans from them are. That doesn't give Rubia Elstein the right to ruin millions of lives to stop them. Fiction and RL are littered with people like that, and none are remembered today as heroes.

Quote:
9- So are plenty of characters. Senjougahara is plenty unpleasant. Ditto Accelerator. Heck, I could probably do something like hand you the entire list of tsunderes. Disliking someone's personality is subjective and not a concrete reason for saying someone is bad
The difference with those characters is that even though they have crappy personalities, they have redeeming qualities. Rubia doesn't.

Quote:
As for arrogance, I don't recall a single instance of that either. In relation to Claire, she's always going on about how much better than her Claire was.
She, all by her lonesome, has decided to start a war that will probably ruin the continent. How is that not arrogant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Heck, that may be for the better. Humans will continue to develop and grow. New advances will arise, society will expand, as time marches ever on. The world turns. Nothing lasts forever. All that is must one day end, to make way for those who follow, in the eternal path towards the future..

..not that I expect anything so far reaching of course, but it's nice and poetic.
I repeat, who gave Rubia Elstein the right to decide that?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 22:39   Link #4139
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quite the heated discussion we are having. I do understand both sides so far, and both having strong arguments. Though keep in mind, despite Rubia being defeated in vol 10, we only got a bit of the story. Rubia have given her reasons and such for her actions (before anyone jumps on me asking does that make it justified, no it doesn't) and her methods have been rather not pleasant, the big picture is the extent of what Rubia saying is true. Rubia wants to free the control of humanity of the Elemental Lords, though looking at it from an outsider perspective, this could have been her only option since the entire world is depended on them. There are still blanks to fill before condemning Rubia as a complete monster (yes, again I already know what she done, I have read through this Light Novel several times and analyze the context so please do not remark saying did you even read the series). I want to get a little more blanks filled to come with a conclusion because it appears the story is going to go on longer after the Blade Dance.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 22:53   Link #4140
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I wonder if killing the elemental lords would kill the other spirits, is there any proof on that, or is that what the characters believe what would happen?
__________________
shadow1296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.