AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-24, 13:13   Link #4161
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
For some reason, you got me singing the Twelve days of Christmas with that comment. All things considered however, from start to finish (from vol 1 to vol 10) how does everyone feel about the series?
I like it but the problem is it feels too character of the day none of the girls have shined for long periods of time and instead of being equals the girls are getting closer and closer to being useless except maybe for Doujinshi's
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 13:56   Link #4162
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I like it but the problem is it feels too character of the day none of the girls have shined for long periods of time and instead of being equals the girls are getting closer and closer to being useless except maybe for Doujinshi's
You know, among all my friends, you mentioned Doujinshi more than all of them you know (I still don't know what they are). Still, I know what you are feeling. I feel the Novel is going to extend much longer after the Blade Dance. It doesn't make sense to end it after ten volumes. The Elemental Lords haven't taken a appearance yet, and the girls dreams and such haven't been taken into effect either except for Claire who got her wish of meeting her sister.

The girls will have their moment I believe. More likely after the Blade Dance when the story heads into the bigger picture which is most likely war.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 14:00   Link #4163
Soji

Reaper@
Spoiler for answer:

But I do agree with you that the story will continue after the bladedance,there is so much that we still need to know.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 14:06   Link #4164
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Reaper@
Spoiler for answer:

But I do agree with you that the story will continue after the bladedance,there is so much that we still need to know.
???H.??? if its over 18, oh.............now I get it. Well people got their preferences so I won't judge. Its going to be very interesting after the Blade Dance, especially once everyone figures out that Ren Ashbell is actually the Demon King of the Night.
Old 2013-03-24, 15:07   Link #4165
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
???H.??? if its over 18, oh.............now I get it. Well people got their preferences so I won't judge. Its going to be very interesting after the Blade Dance, especially once everyone figures out that Ren Ashbell is actually the Demon King of the Night.
Once people get over the initial shock of finding out that in the previous BD and the current BD an elemental lord fought normal Princess maidens, they'll most probably say, "..Eh, is that so..? I guess that does make more sense.." I say this because, using a pokemon analogy, Ren ashbell was the STnBD equivalent of an Excadrill(or whatever other Pokemon you prefer to use for sweeping entire teams) with Earthquake. Since Kamito did spend like most of his time in curb-stomp battles and it's mostly like that for Excadrills(And other sweepers).
Old 2013-03-24, 21:17   Link #4166
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Once people get over the initial shock of finding out that in the previous BD and the current BD an elemental lord fought normal Princess maidens, they'll most probably say, "..Eh, is that so..? I guess that does make more sense.." I say this because, using a pokemon analogy, Ren ashbell was the STnBD equivalent of an Excadrill(or whatever other Pokemon you prefer to use for sweeping entire teams) with Earthquake. Since Kamito did spend like most of his time in curb-stomp battles and it's mostly like that for Excadrills(And other sweepers).
its more like the elementalist who shocked everybody and awed millions is a boy but the whole darkness thing will make it more interesting
Old 2013-03-24, 21:27   Link #4167
eraldcoil

The most troublesome thing is after the blade dance.
Kamito need to deal with the marriage......
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 21:52   Link #4168
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
The most troublesome thing is after the blade dance.
Kamito need to deal with the marriage......
Which one and which order specifically?
Old 2013-03-24, 21:56   Link #4169
sky black swordman

^ Probably the one between Kamito and Restia, I mean she is called(even if it is a joke made by the author) Kamito's legal wife.
Old 2013-03-24, 22:10   Link #4170
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Probably the one between Kamito and Restia, I mean she is called(even if it is a joke made by the author) Kamito's legal wife.
It is kind of funny that Ellis, Rinselt, Fianna, and Claire are losing to Est and Restia, I mean usually don't humans get an edge during these kind of situations?
Old 2013-03-24, 22:14   Link #4171
eraldcoil

Quote:
Which one and which order specifically?
Well you see, he has been approved by Fahrengrat family, and it seem he got approved by Laurenfrost. After the BD, the whole continent will know he is Ren, what do you think will happen? He is even targeted by Dracunia....
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 22:26   Link #4172
silenceblade

I wonder if Kamito is really human. The author often called him a slave spirit, and Restia and Est are only jealous of each other, Kamito like Restia and Est the most. Maybe he is really a spirit since his body recover fast and reject holy element.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 23:02   Link #4173
sapper
harem dimension god

Guys everyone knows he's go an end up having multiple wives lmao theres no way Claire would hand him over to anyone and same goes for rinslet and Ellis lol
Old 2013-03-24, 23:58   Link #4174
waffler

is kamito the strongest in the blade dance again?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 00:35   Link #4175
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
It is kind of funny that Ellis, Rinselt, Fianna, and Claire are losing to Est and Restia, I mean usually don't humans get an edge during these kind of situations?
Really? I mean, as his contracted spirits, they'll be with him no matter what, even if he married someone else. On the other hand, if he chooses on of them, the human girls are out.
Old 2013-03-25, 02:43   Link #4176
waffler

does it actually say that fianna loves kamito im stillvearly in the novel but im curious is there a part where she says she lieks him?
Old 2013-03-25, 03:29   Link #4177
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
does it actually say that fianna loves kamito im stillvearly in the novel but im curious is there a part where she says she lieks him?
Yes, she does. Through out volume 2, there are obvious hints that she does love him and later near the end of the voulme she admits she loves. Of course not to his face.
Old 2013-03-25, 04:58   Link #4178
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Yes, she does. Through out volume 2, there are obvious hints that she does love him and later near the end of the voulme she admits she loves. Of course not to his face.
she also admits it to Claire plus lets face it she came to the academy used the blood stone all to just meet the guy. She's the only one whose sure of her feelings
Old 2013-03-25, 05:36   Link #4179
waffler

tbh i dont really like claire that much id rather kamito end up with restia but it kind of looks like hes making it claire route? o.o
Old 2013-03-25, 06:11   Link #4180
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
tbh i dont really like claire that much id rather kamito end up with restia but it kind of looks like hes making it claire route? o.o
I'd much rather he did the swords route(Harem with both swords), Fianna route or at the least Rinslet route. Claire is slowly replacing Louise from Zero no tsukaima as my most disliked Tsundere. Granted, I don't like many tsunderes so..yeah.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural