AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-25, 08:28   Link #4181
Chris38

The way, I see it, this series is slowly, but surely going in a direction, where Kamito is going to end up with each "main" heroine that has been introduced so far...

After all, at the moment:

Restia and Est are Kamito's "swords", and it's unlikely that they will abandon him, as long as he lives (which, due to Est's curse, might not be a long life ... but I assume that they will manage to cancel the effects of her "curse", before it gets that far.

Claire
Spoiler for volume 10:

... and the rest of the girls, will probably have some other reasons, why they will stay by Kamito's side... and it should be pretty obvious, what that, is going to ... eventually lead to...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 08:31   Link #4182
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
The way, I see it, this series is slowly, but surely going in a direction, where Kamito is going to end up with each "main" heroine that has been introduced so far...

After all, at the moment:

Restia and Est are Kamito's "swords", and it's unlikely that they will abandon him, as long as he lives (which, due to Est's curse, might not be a long life ... but I assume that they will manage to cancel the effects of her "curse", before it gets that far.

Claire
Spoiler for volume 10:

... and the rest of the girls, will probably have some other reasons, why they will stay by Kamito's side... and it should be pretty obvious, what that, is going to ... eventually lead to...
What, a Royal orgy? Thus far, when one girl seem to have a moment with Kamito to progress her relationship, the other girls somehow caught wind and interferes with it. One of the rare times that it didn't happen is the healing scene of all of them being in the same bed embracing him and licking him (maybe it was Claire alone, but who knows).
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 08:35   Link #4183
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
What, a Royal orgy?
exactly which also leads to Ariesha Academy in his care which would be well his very own country when the world is at war becoming a true Demon King in Day and Night
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 10:17   Link #4184
Fwarlord

Quote:
What, a Royal orgy? Thus far, when one girl seem to have a moment with Kamito to progress her relationship, the other girls somehow caught wind and interferes with it. One of the rare times that it didn't happen is the healing scene of all of them being in the same bed embracing him and licking him (maybe it was Claire alone, but who knows).
All of them in the same bed? Sound like the intense 5P orgy in Campione. Could you tell me when will that happen?
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 11:35   Link #4185
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
All of them in the same bed? Sound like the intense 5P orgy in Campione. Could you tell me when will that happen?
Actually now that I think about it, this was sort of a reverse healing of people than Campione and it was in vol 9 chap 1 or 2
Old 2013-03-25, 13:32   Link #4186
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Claire
Spoiler for volume 10:
ı thought Claire's being darkness queen was temporary. someone said ritual was completed ??
Old 2013-03-25, 13:41   Link #4187
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
ı thought Claire's being darkness queen was temporary. someone said ritual was completed ??
it wasnt complete but she now holds influence over darkness hence she can control Kamito's Dark King mode
Old 2013-03-25, 14:19   Link #4188
waffler

if she can control his dark king mode doesnt that kinda make her the main heroine :O
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 14:40   Link #4189
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
if she can control his dark king mode doesnt that kinda make her the main heroine :O
Depends on what you consider as a "main heroine", since ... if I'm not mistaken, there isn't a girl who holds a dominant position in Kamito's harem - well, there is Restia, who was the first "girl" that Kamito started interacting with, and as a result had the most "development" with him, (Although, it was mostly off screen) but ... naturally, that doesn't mean that Restia is going to "win" in the end.

In my opinion, each of the girls that had an entire volume, dedicated to them, can be considered as this series, "main heroine's".
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 21:49   Link #4190
sapper
harem dimension god

So a royal harem ending sounds good to me lol
Old 2013-03-26, 23:02   Link #4191
Yye1
Member of Little Busters

I just realized that Kamito's current harem is actually pretty influetial

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 23:08   Link #4192
tsunade666

The whole school he enrolled in is full of influential girls. That's why he said in volume 1 that its a school for princess -_- a royal harem indeed.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 00:07   Link #4193
dragon1412

well as you said, all the girls have diffirent volume of their own, however, their influence is rather unbalanced, Claire wise, she have a very high amount of interaction time with Kamito, however, the relationship Kamito possess between Est Past and his past with Restia put her in shame(to put it more precisely, her character don't have much depths)not to mention that vol 10 cover is Restia and Est , yet compare with Fiana or Rinslet, Claire interaction time is significantly higher. Btw even the author refer to Restia as Kamito "Legal wife" (Yay),so if you questioned about Main heroine, it currently a three -way with Claire fall a little behind despite the recent volumes development.
P.S : about the ritual, there aren't any exact info about Claire being permanent or temporary, just the fact that the ritual is incomplete.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 01:10   Link #4194
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

Claire's power as the queen certainly stronger than Fianna.
But I think the most suitable to become Darkness Quenn is Fianna.
Because when Fianna mad, she release dark aura and evil face that even Ellis afraid of her (wait in Date with a Dragon and we can see the strongest combination. And about the dragon, Leonora said that Kamito is stronger than any Dragon spirit she ever ride). This is contradiction with her holy spirit.
Old 2013-03-27, 21:31   Link #4195
redlynxks
Anonymous Person

So i was watching the raw's of vol 10. Don't tell me the ending is a cliffhanger?
Old 2013-03-27, 21:39   Link #4196
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlynxks View Post
So i was watching the raw's of vol 10. Don't tell me the ending is a cliffhanger?
Well, pretty much all endings are cliff hangers in my opinion.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 22:24   Link #4197
Algester

Quote:
Well, pretty much all endings are cliff hangers in my opinion.
not unless it really ends with a literal cliff hanger at the end of the story
Old 2013-03-28, 00:11   Link #4198
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlynxks View Post
From the spoilers

Spoiler for YEEEAAAAHHHHH:
Old 2013-03-28, 08:34   Link #4199
iK@r0s

Thanks for the update!!

That leonora and Kamito showing there love in blade dancing hahaha
Old 2013-03-28, 10:58   Link #4200
EvI

yep great chapter this one... leonora x kamito was really great...
and also seeing the claire calling for ren ashbell even without knowing "she" was kamito was...well...romantic hahahaha
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural