AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-02, 01:43   Link #4321
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Is kamito stronger than velsaria?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:48   Link #4322
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
Is kamito stronger than velsaria?
He kicked her arse twice, the second time when after he was pretty weak.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:50   Link #4323
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
In the tournament? O.o
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:56   Link #4324
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
In the tournament? O.o
He beat her in the semi-finals three years ago in a curb-stomp battle and was still able to do so when he's weaker three years later albeit with some difficulty as well as the fact that she was had a cursed seal on her at the time.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 02:01   Link #4325
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Which chapter did that happen? I think i missed it lol
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 02:24   Link #4326
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
Which chapter did that happen? I think i missed it lol
It didn't happen in some chapter, it happened a few volumes ago.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 02:27   Link #4327
zzhk
Summary Machine
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Volume 3 is all about Velsaria.
__________________
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 02:33   Link #4328
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Oooo thanks
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 03:41   Link #4329
Shinon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
chapter seven manga http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Seir...sei--7/319449/
__________________
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 04:23   Link #4330
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I think the battle prowess already include in <<Sacred Queen>> pack along the memories of previous queens. It's like "Black Swan" to counter <<Demon King>>.
Spoiler for reply:

Chapter 4 seems to be the longest chapter of V8, think it's the first time I saw a chapter with so many parts in this LN.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 04:37   Link #4331
ninja_pintu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for reply:
I think the name of the manga you are talking about is Record of Fallen Vampire.
__________________
ninja_pintu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 07:03   Link #4332
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for reply:

Chapter 4 seems to be the longest chapter of V8, think it's the first time I saw a chapter with so many parts in this LN.
The manga is called 'Record of a Fallen Vampire'.
Spoiler for Record of a Fallen Vampire:
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 07:37   Link #4333
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
The manga is called 'Record of a Fallen Vampire'.
Spoiler for Record of a Fallen Vampire:
don't spoil that manga!
it's one of my favorite-and i don't like vampire story usually-but ,in this case, spoiler will really ruin all the "fun"(it's actually a very sad story who will make you cry if you are no heartless).
sorry for being off-topic,but a masterwork such as fallen vampire truly desearve it.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 08:13   Link #4334
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
don't spoil that manga!
it's one of my favorite-and i don't like vampire story usually-but ,in this case, spoiler will really ruin all the "fun"(it's actually a very sad story who will make you cry if you are no heartless).
sorry for being off-topic,but a masterwork such as fallen vampire truly desearve it.
Awrya wants to be spoiled!
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 08:19   Link #4335
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
In regards to Rubia vs. Kamito, she knew stright up from the beginning she was screwed. Areshia had Terminus Est, and overwhelming ability as a blade dancer.
Spoiler for terminus est:


Rubia had laevantain, who was on the same level as Restia and Est, but the simple power difference between "normal Queen on magic steroids with borrowed skills" and "Ctullu on a drunken power rage" was too high.

The second loss was just Kamito being boss.
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 08:30   Link #4336
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
In regards to Rubia vs. Kamito, she knew stright up from the beginning she was screwed. Areshia had Terminus Est, and overwhelming ability as a blade dancer.
Spoiler for terminus est:


Rubia had laevantain, who was on the same level as Restia and Est, but the simple power difference between "normal Queen on magic steroids with borrowed skills" and "Ctullu on a drunken power rage" was too high.

The second loss was just Kamito being boss.
Laevantain isn't on the same level of as 1/10 of Est. Laevantain freaking smashed Est and caused Kamito to temporarily fall into 'darkness'. It should be noted that Restia also seems to be nerfed/weakened due to the wish three years ago.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 08:42   Link #4337
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Yea I'd say that Restia and laevatain has just a bit of an edge on est but not much I'd say if she had 1/2 her original power she'd dominate let alone her full power
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 09:40   Link #4338
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks for reminding me of the name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler for Record of a Fallen Vampire:
Spoiler for reply:
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 03:01   Link #4339
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
...so at this point are people still watching them from the outside? lol
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 03:22   Link #4340
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
...so at this point are people still watching them from the outside? lol
I very much doubt it. If they did watch it, they'd temporarily suspend the tournament and have Rubia arrested. It's blasphemous to the Elemental Lords to have a 'sinner' participate in a tournament meant to entertain/honour them. The rules for the tournament expressly forbid any killing as it would incur the elemental lords' displeasure. Seeing that the aristocrats would do anything they can to prevent the deities getting angered, I doubt they'd let Rubia be if they knew 'Ash Renbell' is actually her.

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2013-04-03 at 04:37.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.