AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-04, 21:39   Link #4361
ImperialFlameGod8190

no they'll probably say something like this:
wait isn't that the vorpal sword used by Ren Ashbell sama
Yes it is but how does that demon king have it
Do you think that he's even gotten to her
O Ashbell-sama even you cant stop this demon king
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 22:01   Link #4362
Fenrisulfr
The Hobo Swordsman

^ I could see that happening, or everyone does recognises him as ren ashbell but he'll become a criminal just like rubia for trying (again?) to kiII the spirit kings, or vol11 has him return to the academy like nothing happened, hard to tell really
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 22:08   Link #4363
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Well, there has been changes to the appearance of the vorpal sword. Even Claire, a diehard fan of Ren Ashbell couldn't recognize it without being told so. I doubt anyone would be able to recognize Restia/Vorpal sword except for the people from that nation which uses holy spirits.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 22:11   Link #4364
omegasereon

Didn't the sword changed back to its original form after kamito was able to use restia again?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 22:45   Link #4365
sapper
harem dimension god

Hey guys now that Restia is back does he have a full contract with her and est? Or just Restia?
Old 2013-04-04, 23:11   Link #4366
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Hey guys now that Restia is back does he have a full contract with her and est? Or just Restia?
Judging from the duel wield scene, he has a working duel contract with both Restia and Est, where he capable of using both of their Elemental Waffen at the same time - which, according to Rubia is impossible

We still don't have any additional details about, Kamito's contract with Est and Restia, yet.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 00:03   Link #4367
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Judging from the duel wield scene, he has a working duel contract with both Restia and Est, where he capable of using both of their Elemental Waffen at the same time - which, according to Rubia is impossible

We still don't have any additional details about, Kamito's contract with Est and Restia, yet.
It's not impossible because if Kamito is indeed to reincarnation/avatar of Ash Rendoll(which he is), he'd be able to use at least 72 spirits like the previous one did. Rubia just didn't think of that.
Old 2013-04-05, 04:58   Link #4368
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Well, there has been changes to the appearance of the vorpal sword. Even Claire, a diehard fan of Ren Ashbell couldn't recognize it without being told so. I doubt anyone would be able to recognize Restia/Vorpal sword except for the people from that nation which uses holy spirits.
What if you think about it as the fact that the sword wasn't the true vorpal sword until kamito got it back. Unless I miss my guess Elemental waffen are unique to the person using it and since restia didn't have a contractor the sword looks similar but not completely the same and that was enough to fool it.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 08:09   Link #4369
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
What if you think about it as the fact that the sword wasn't the true vorpal sword until kamito got it back. Unless I miss my guess Elemental waffen are unique to the person using it and since restia didn't have a contractor the sword looks similar but not completely the same and that was enough to fool it.
i tough the cause was due to the coruption from the wish of three years ago:the elementals lord curse caused her to lose more than half of her power.
after restia changed,it's logic her appearance would change,as well.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 08:54   Link #4370
sapper
harem dimension god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Yea I was thinking that too after reading v10 but looks like we'll have to wait till v11 to get all our speculations sorted out lol
Old 2013-04-05, 13:36   Link #4371
silenceblade

Rubia said that using two elemental waffe at the same time is impossible but that doesn't make sense. Demon king can use 72 spirits and there are a handful with duel contract. If the someone of the strongest dance blade level were to use a dual contract shouldn't they be able to use them at a level beyond normal people. Of course, no high level fighter has tried this since the spirit seals cause interference weakening their power and control thus defeating the purpose but if they use a «Cursed Armament Seal» wouldn't they be able to use two spirits like Kamito.

The demon king using 72 spirit is special considering that even Kamito the strongest dance blader doesn't have complete control over two spirits (can't use magical equipment release, Est doesn't have full power, and Restia's condition is unknown), without the power of an elemental lord one can't effectively use three or more spirits.

Last edited by silenceblade; 2013-04-05 at 16:25.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 14:50   Link #4372
blackwhite67
Banned

In volume 2, it was stated that multiple contracts were possible, but their power worked against each other, resulting in two weakened contracts, which was why no one really does it. So it's perfectly reasonable for Kamito to have dual contracts. Furthermore, as the reincarnation of the Demon King who contracted 72 spirits it's possible he doesn't suffer from this deficiency and can wield the full power of multiple contracts. If he can't, then at least this will slow down Est's curse further and it's a small price to pay for a lady on each arm, or hand.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:01   Link #4373
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

So... How to Kamito can use Est 100%?
Is he must persuade the other Est and combine the new and the old Est?
Old 2013-04-06, 04:07   Link #4374
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
So... How to Kamito can use Est 100%?
Is he must persuade the other Est and combine the new and the old Est?
First of all, he needs to either gain some immunity to Est's curse or find a way to remove it.

Only, after this step is taken, I would start thinking on how to unlock Est's full potential power.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:18   Link #4375
waffler

wont people know kamito is ren ashbell since he uses vorpal blast with restia?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:33   Link #4376
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

I can't imagine the Elemental Lords granting Kamito a wish even if he manages to win the tournament.I somehow suspect that Ren Ashdoll can either get rid of the curse via deus ex machina(if the other lords can do it, there's no doubt he can) or Demon Kings in general are somehow immune to it.
Old 2013-04-06, 05:49   Link #4377
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
I thought Restia blade form is different now.
But in all honestly I can see them deny the truth even though it is in front of their eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I can't imagine the Elemental Lords granting Kamito a wish even if he manages to win the tournament.I somehow suspect that Ren Ashdoll can either get rid of the curse via deus ex machina(if the other lords can do it, there's no doubt he can) or Demon Kings in general are somehow immune to it.
Agree I can't see them granting his wish after what happen 3 years ago and now that he have Restia back.
Though will be interesting see how this part will play out.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 06:39   Link #4378
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
There is also the whole panties issue too. According to Kamito in volume 4, Restia wore underwear properly, while other hand Est was confused as to what panties were. It's safe to say she doesn't wear panties.
she prefers naked knee-socks... i mean NAKED KNEE-SOCKS come on man whats not to like...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 10:05   Link #4379
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
If the sword is still different then no, but his contract seal with her hasn't changed so it's still possible they might realize.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 10:53   Link #4380
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
If the sword is still different then no, but his contract seal with her hasn't changed so it's still possible they might realize.
Chances are no as well. All these Ash Renbell fangirls are so blinded by their ideal image of their idol that any idea of her being the Demon King of the Night is automatically dismissed.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural