AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-13, 23:48   Link #461
bones
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@dxd22
Well the only one who knows about his identity are Fianna, Ellis's sister, Greyworth and Current Ren and her allies.


Edit: Lol others answered before me.
She has allies? Do they know her real identity?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 00:33   Link #462
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
@dxd22
Nope. No picture yet.


@bones
Well its not revealed that Current Ren as Claire's sister so no. I just assumed she is because of few story plot.
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 00:53   Link #463
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
She has allies? Do they know her real identity?
She has allies, they include
Spoiler:
__________________
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 00:56   Link #464
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
She has allies, they include
Spoiler:
Any history b/w them and Kamito
Spoiler:
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 01:11   Link #465
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Any history b/w them and Kamito
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 01:20   Link #466
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 01:26   Link #467
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2012-04-14 at 01:47.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 02:29   Link #468
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Spoiler for just...:
__________________
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate."
"A man should torture his friends well and make them cry.
"There is no such thing in this world as coincidence, there is but that which is fated to be!"
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 03:00   Link #469
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
I totally forgot how many types(apart from tributes) and ranks of Seirei there are. Anyone remember?
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 11:05   Link #470
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler:
Is there any illustration of the fake Ren's allies? Especially that yandere girl?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 11:18   Link #471
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@dxd22
Well the only one who knows about his identity are Fianna, Ellis's sister, Greyworth and Current Ren and her allies.


Edit: Lol others answered before me.
didn't claire guessed it at the end of vol.1?
that's how it seemed to me.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 11:39   Link #472
Hendog
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
didn't claire guessed it at the end of vol.1?
that's how it seemed to me.
She thought his blade dance was just like Ren Ashbell's but then kind of brushed it off and forgot about it
Hendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 11:56   Link #473
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
an update in translation.

I want to be step on <.< ,,... what the heck am I saying. He saw it! colored the same as her hair.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 13:02   Link #474
iK@r0s
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beyond the horizon
Is there a ranking on how they rank spirits??
__________________
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 14:52   Link #475
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
i dont think there is.

From what i read in vol.1
It goes... Weak... Strong... OMGWTFBBQ Strong (which have human form and/or are sealed into items?)

i could be wrong... what was kinda confusing was, kamito says claire's spirit isnt that special until it grows up.
Claire says its a "average" spirit. Est later says its a powerful spirit. :\

Rinset's from the start was said to be powerful.

But Est made that dog sit and shake... lolol...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 15:09   Link #476
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i dont think there is.

From what i read in vol.1
It goes... Weak... Strong... OMGWTFBBQ Strong (which have human form and/or are sealed into items?)

i could be wrong... what was kinda confusing was, kamito says claire's spirit isnt that special until it grows up.
Claire says its a "average" spirit. Est later says its a powerful spirit. :\

Rinset's from the start was said to be powerful.

But Est made that dog sit and shake... lolol...
Yes, there doesn't seem to be any rule of rankings. There are vague rules that human forms better than animal forms better than formless. But there are various magic spirits, or military spirits, etc.

As for Claire's spirits, it was said that flame type spirits are common, but Scarlet is still a very powerful and special spirit. It was mentioned in vol1 that Scarlet can match dragon type spirits once matured.
__________________
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 15:35   Link #477
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
As for Claire's spirits, it was said that flame type spirits are common, but Scarlet is still a very powerful and special spirit. It was mentioned in vol1 that Scarlet can match dragon type spirits once matured.
yep... thats exactly how i understood it.
In Est's explanation on how that berserk spirit was scarlet.
Which is why i said it was kinda confusing.

But i still think its MAD COMEDY how Est made Fenrir "sit" and "shake", and then watching rinset's gapping mouth.

BTW can u guys spoil what happens when Est meets Restia again for the first time in like serveral 100yrs.

Im sure the last time they met was when she slayed the demon king.
Restia was the sword of the demon king no?
So im curious on Restia's reaction to realize her former partner is now with her rival.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 15:40   Link #478
Velial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Russia
I just read Vol 1 and Vol 2 chapter 2.
So does Fianna have history with Kamito?
How Fianna look like?
Velial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 15:41   Link #479
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
yep... thats exactly how i understood it.
In Est's explanation on how that berserk spirit was scarlet.
Which is why i said it was kinda confusing.

But i still think its MAD COMEDY how Est made Fenrir "sit" and "shake", and then watching rinset's gapping mouth.

BTW can u guys spoil what happens when Est meets Restia again for the first time in like serveral 100yrs.

Im sure the last time they met was when she slayed the demon king.
Restia was the sword of the demon king no?
So im curious on Restia's reaction to realize her former partner is now with her rival.
Nothing happened actually. Est lost her past memory and Restia didn't even act like as if she knew Est. So it's weird because there was no rival intention between the two, except Est and others girls were pissed at Kamito because Restia kissed him. Restia also told Kamito to stop the pact with Est as well, but nothing actually happened between the two spirits yet.
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 15:44   Link #480
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
how does est get pissed?
what does she do? Stare coldly?
I thought she's a deadpan no?

lolol...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.