AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-26, 08:54   Link #1641
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Reaper@ I think people here misunderstand the whole Enemy thing. Maybe i'm wrong but I think she mean enemy because she is from the other team. Is normal that she is a enemy until the blade dance don't end.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 08:57   Link #1642
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Kamito gets almost everything back by the end of this volume.

Well Rubia and everyone in her crew believe Kamito is the successor. They only differ in their methods. Restia is the impatient one with that failed ruckus in volume 6. Rubia is trying to find a priestess for Kamito.

Kamito and harem have no clue what is really going on. They're still trying to win the competition, when team inferno isn't even trying to win. Winning was never their goal.

No misunderstanding about enemy. Restia has been an enemy every book except this one. She's been directly responsible for every problem except 1 i think. Restia is definitely not a friend.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:04   Link #1643
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Does Kamito know their intentions to make him the next Spirit Lord of the Element of Darkness? So Kamito gotten most of his skills back, but not fully. I think Kamito needs to get his skills back and learn some new ones. No doubt ever since 3 years, it is a long time to study and analyze Kamito's weakness back then if he had one. I still can't believe the harem cannot figure out Kamito is the original Ashbell, what does Kamito got to do dress back up into his Miko outfit? Pretty sure he would look the same as he was 3 years ago, though he may taller and may need breasts implants to fit the age.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:08   Link #1644
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Kamito gets almost everything back by the end of this volume.

Well Rubia and everyone in her crew believe Kamito is the successor. They only differ in their methods. Restia is the impatient one with that failed ruckus in volume 6. Rubia is trying to find a priestess for Kamito.

Kamito and harem have no clue what is really going on. They're still trying to win the competition, when team inferno isn't even trying to win. Winning was never their goal.

No misunderstanding about enemy. Restia has been an enemy every book except this one. She's been directly responsible for every problem except 1 i think. Restia is definitely not a friend.
I thought like this because she do help him this time. Also i can think (after what you and other say in spoiler) Claire sister and Restia true enemy. Though ,make me wonder what really mean for kamito become what they want.The only think that come to my mind is that the other 5 spirit king will be no happy about this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:14   Link #1645
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
The one thing that is a mystery is why the Spirit Lords decided to kill their own? I am not believing the rumors for one second that the Spirit Lord of Darkness was a womanizer and all that sort of thing. It seems like the people were just covering up what the Spirit Lords did so the people wouldn't hate them or doubt. It goes by history, the victorious writes history while the one defeated don't get their history written.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:14   Link #1646
@GEMC
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Is there any detail of what attitude does the Dark Spirit King have or how the dark spirit king died?
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:20   Link #1647
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Reaper @ My theory on that is that the Dark spirit king was the only one good. And for this reason the other one kill him because was a problem for them. And after that they just say their own story. (like you say).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:25   Link #1648
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
We already saw when things don't go the Spirit Lords way they throw a tantrum. Maybe the the Dark Spirit Lord was doing something that none of the other want which is to let humans and spirits coexist. Meaning no serving the spirit lord and complete co existence, it is something that a Lord doesn't want. Go in history and you can tell that any Monarch, King, Lord, Bishop, or whatever in history and they all had servants.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:28   Link #1649
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Yeah. That's why I think this is the most possible to happen. Otherwise why kill one of their own? No to mention that they had to attack him togheter to take him down. (at least from what i know).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:28   Link #1650
@GEMC
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
The thing I possibly believe is that the Dark King is definitely a womanizer and greatly different in other Spirit kings oh wait maybe the reason is the Kamito is the successor of Dark Spirit King is because he is a man.... well this a theory of mine only
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:33   Link #1651
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
So does that mean even the spirits are all female, possibly not though it isn't clear. I really want to keep reading this Novel and all its contents. Hopefully Sylphic will have the whole summary done soon, lets not rush him and let him work his magic.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 10:00   Link #1652
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So does that mean even the spirits are all female, possibly not though it isn't clear. I really want to keep reading this Novel and all its contents. Hopefully Sylphic will have the whole summary done soon, lets not rush him and let him work his magic.
not farfetched since the spirits we've seen in human form are only female.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 10:25   Link #1653
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter 3:
It's night and Elis's and Kamito are on watch. They remark that something is very wrong with the current blade dance. Too many teams were eliminated too early leading to everyone hiding inside their bases and afraid to come out, Nepentus Roa being allowed to enter despite not being a human, Restia being allowed to enter as a member of team inferno despite being a contract spirit are just a few examples.

In the.mean time, Ellis creates an opportunity to sneak up to Kamito by saying she is cold, but a wild fire spirit comes to save the day. Ellis proceeds to interview Kamito. Do you like marshmallows? What part of your body do you wash first? Do you like girls with big boobs? Kamito doesn't answer the last one, and Ellis moves in for the kiss. Too bad! The fire spirit explodes! Turns out its Claire's familiar and she breaks it up.

In the mean time, Fianna is busy practicing with Georgius to get him to manifest as a weapon. She is flustered and rushing because she is tired of being protected and holding people back. Most importantly she wants to stand by Kamito's side in combat like the rest of the harem. Of course, it's not so easy. Only top class spirit users can do so and only after years of practice. The chapter ends with Fianna still trying throughout the night before they are due to fight Sushin.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 11:17   Link #1654
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Nepentus Roa, what is it then if it isn't human? I am happy Ellis is now taking the incentive to raise her relationship with Kamito. Though I think she could have been more subtle, but I am more surprise Kamito answered the second question. Ellis favorite dessert or sweet is Marshmallows, interesting I thought it would be a Parfait like typical girls would. Ellis was so close, though she already kissed him from the spoilers I believe. Georgius is a Holy element I believe right?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 11:24   Link #1655
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Nepentus Roa, what is it then if it isn't human? I am happy Ellis is now taking the incentive to raise her relationship with Kamito. Though I think she could have been more subtle, but I am more surprise Kamito answered the second question. Ellis favorite dessert or sweet is Marshmallows, interesting I thought it would be a Parfait like typical girls would. Ellis was so close, though she already kissed him from the spoilers I believe. Georgius is a Holy element I believe right?
elis nvr kissed him only claire,restia and est. and yes St. george is a holy spirit
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 11:34   Link #1656
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Ellis never kissed Kamito, the spoilers are wrong then. Hold up, he kissed another Spirit and its name is St. George which is Fianna's Spirit. Hope St. George was a female, when I hear St. George I hear the legendary Dragon Slayer comes to mind.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 12:37   Link #1657
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Reaper @ My theory on that is that the Dark spirit king was the only one good. And for this reason the other one kill him because was a problem for them. And after that they just say their own story. (like you say).
Mine is that the other ones killed that Dark spirit king because the latter violated a taboo or something. Such as having a child with a human, etc...
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 12:45   Link #1658
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
KiRa08o2 @ I can see this happening as well. But I had this feeling that he was the only good one or not like them.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 12:49   Link #1659
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
KiRa08o2 @ I can see this happening as well. But I had this feeling that he was the only good one or not like them.
I'd see the second one as a greater possibility. IMO, I don't really think that the other spirits are evil, just that they don't really do good things, meaning they're more or less neutral.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 12:53   Link #1660
All Fiction
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Such as having a child with a human, etc...
And that child could be Solomon. Plausible.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209933_1.gif
All Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.