AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 120 Rating
Perfect 10 12 16.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 24.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 21.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 12.16%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 6.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 9.46%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.35%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 6.76%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-09, 18:28   Link #761
MalakTawus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
First I thought their brains were rusty due to inactivity (as they were dead) therefore, the fact that they could not recollect their own names, the memories of their families, how they got into the claymoring business, the places they went (except for Hysteria remembering about Rockwell Hill), their comrades, and even how they died. But they managed to retain some memories, for example: Cassandra and her refusal to perform her technique in front of other people probably because she remembered that it freaks them out, and Hysteria hating to be ignored. And the elegance itself, in my opinion, is a very complex technique that not only requires speed and the release of yoma energy, it also requires memory. If I had Hysterias speed and yoki, I still would not get it right, I would have to read the elegance instructions manual first and practice it a lot before I could synchronize with my image and get every single detail right; I would have to know first that I can produce an image.

It seems like they experienced a selective memory loss, so I agree with people that argue that they underwent some sort of hypnotic process. As Claremore suggests they retained their personalities, and I say that they also conveniently retained memories related to combat. So I agree that they were brought back heartless, hypnotized and with their annoying personalities (in Hysterias case).

Loved all of the Hysteria pictures, she got a quick make over and boy she never looked better! So please keep‘em coming! Hahaha.
It seems you still don't get it. It's perfectly NORMAL for people that suffers memory loss to be able to do even very complicated things (for example related to their work,or driving a car,or other "complex" actions).
It doesn't matter at all if the action is complex or not,it's still very possible that they can do it without any problem.....even if they have no idea why they are able to do it.
The same can be said for comportamental habits,patients often keep their habits even if they don't know the reason behind them.
In conclusion,like i have already said,there is nothing really that strange for Histy to know how to perform perfectly her "special move" or Cassy refusing to use her strange fighting style.
That's something true even in real world so there is no reason to find strange reasons for something that is not strange at all.


@Nixl
Quote:
That being said, Galatea is a top tiered lady while both Miria and Claire are shitty and low-tiered women.
Claire shitty and low-tiered............I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!



Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-11-09 at 18:40.
MalakTawus is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 18:41   Link #762
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Not exactly as you described, but a similar scene happened in Dean's "Papa" story - Raki was included in there as well; could be that your unconsciously thinking about it.
Haven't read any fanfic since I wrote them ages ago (and never of Claymore)... well not quite true read bits of Revans stuff but only since he pestered me so much and told me half the plot already I figured why not... then promptly remembered why I stop reading/writing fanfic (since in the best case it makes me disappointed when some stuff in it never happens in the real series, and in the worst case is just plan awful)
__________________
Ryus is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 20:48   Link #763
ATM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cali, Colombia
Clare is the main character of this manga, just take the ymo out of Claymore to get a giant clue that that is the case. If one thinks that this happens by sheer coincidence because things get lost in translation then take the original Japanese title and do something similar:

Claymore means: クレイモア; and Clare means クレア.
So クレイモア - イモ = クレア.

Other clues are that the story is mainly centered on her; that she and Raki bring into the story the romantic element that many might find appealing; and like I said yesterday, she’s been featured on more covers than any other character.

But is she the reason as to why I’m hooked into Claymore? The answer is no, and I would not be here if I had pick up the story from chapter 1 as I found it very monothematic. And because it had all the traits that made me quit watching series like this one. Lucky enough my first glimpse was at Pieta while they were fighting awakened ones (the anime version). But now that I have been through the manga, I just love it (and think it is way better than the anime), but for the same reasons that I picked up the anime, and that is for the diversity of its characters and the complexity of its story. Mr. Yagi has borrowed a play from Akira Kurosawa’s playbook (one of the greatest storytellers in history) and has given life to huge scenarios without compromising the details of his many characters.

I love characters like “retarded” Helen, because of her wide array of emotions that makes her so real. It’s true that she needs a 24 hour bodyguard (Deneve) by her side just to keep her out of trouble, but her goofy remarks, the profound sense of friendship she is never shy to exhibit towards whom she loves and respects and her impulsive behavior is what brings spice into Claymore, in my opinion, not the standard hero type behavior or power levels that are recycled on other characters. That’s the reason I stand by her side no matter what.
I’m sure that any Clare or Miria fans think the same way and will stand by their sides even if they pulled an airbus out of their asses.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
It seems you still don't get it. It's perfectly NORMAL for people that suffers memory loss to be able to do even very complicated things (for example related to their work,or driving a car,or other "complex" actions).
It doesn't matter at all if the action is complex or not,it's still very possible that they can do it without any problem.....even if they have no idea why they are able to do it.
The same can be said for comportamental habits,patients often keep their habits even if they don't know the reason behind them.
In conclusion,like i have already said,there is nothing really that strange for Histy to know how to perform perfectly her "special move" or Cassy refusing to use her strange fighting style.
That's something true even in real world so there is no reason to find strange reasons for something that is not strange at all.
And I still don’t get it, Cassandra forgot about her best friend and the hate she felt for Roxane, however, she still refrains to use her technique first hand in combat; she still has the notion that people are going to laugh or freak out, which is a memory. As well as Hysteria and her images. What do they do, how exactly do they work does it stays still like Miria’s, does it goes forward? So to me, is like they underwent a hypnotic process to make them forget everything but their fighting skills. Also Hysteria said that she didn´t remember anything and that all that she did remember was that she had to kill the rebels that that was very clear to her.
__________________
.
ATM is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 21:05   Link #764
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
But is she the reason as to why I’m hooked into Claymore? The answer is no, and I would not be here if I had pick up the story from chapter 1 as I found it very monothematic. And because it had all the traits that made me quit watching series like this one. Lucky enough my first glimpse was at Pieta while they were fighting awakened ones (the anime version). But now that I have been through the manga, I just love it (and think it is way better than the anime), but for the same reasons that I picked up the anime, and that is for the diversity of its characters and the complexity of its story. Mr. Yagi has borrowed a play from Akira Kurosawa’s playbook (one of the greatest storytellers in history) and has given life to huge scenarios without compromising the details of his many characters.
You first saw Claymore in Pieta? wow, thats kind of late in the show. I first saw the 4th episode "Clare's Awakening". I had never seen or heard about the show but i was interested because there was a pretty girl swinging a large sword. When i began to watch it i had no idea who the characters were, what yoki was, what yoma were or anything. But it only took me about 11 minutes into the show to realize that i loved it. And i'm glad that started to watch it. It also turned me to the manga, which was really great too.

Quote:
I love characters like “retarded” Helen, because of her wide array of emotions that makes her so real. It’s true that she needs a 24 hour bodyguard (Deneve) by her side just to keep her out of trouble, but her goofy remarks, the profound sense of friendship she is never shy to exhibit towards whom she loves and respects and her impulsive behavior is what brings spice into Claymore, in my opinion, not the standard hero type behavior or power levels that are recycled on other characters. That’s the reason I stand by her side no matter what.
I’m sure that any Clare or Miria fans think the same way and will stand by their sides even if they pulled an airbus out of their asses.

I do love Helen and Deneve .
They are both great characters.
__________________

"King's to you, Fernand"
Claymore! is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 21:17   Link #765
MalakTawus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Italy
@ATM

Quote:
And I still don’t get it, Cassandra forgot about her best friend and the hate she felt for Roxane, however, she still refrains to use her technique first hand in combat; she still has the notion that people are going to laugh or freak out, which is a memory. As well as Hysteria and her images. What do they do, how exactly do they work does it stays still like Miria’s, does it goes forward? So to me, is like they underwent a hypnotic process to make them forget everything but their fighting skills. Also Hysteria said that she didn´t remember anything and that all that she did remember was that she had to kill the rebels that that was very clear to her.
LOL, i know that you still don't get it,but i assure you that you just need to inform yourself on the matter a bit more.
Hypnotism is just a useless theory since what you belive it's something strange it's actually something that can happen (quite often too) normally with patiences that have memory loss.
You think it's strange for them to be able to do things that they shouldn't be able to do without their memories and you also think it's strange for those patience to keep behaviours connected to something that they don't remember at all.....well,the only reason you think like that is because you are not very informed on the matter since actually both those things are 100% normal for patiences in that situation (memory loss).

Example:
If a mathematician completely loses his memories about his life,it's still quite probable that he would be able to solve very complex equations even if he has absolutely no idea why he can do it (since he has no memories about his study).
MalakTawus is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 21:29   Link #766
ATM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cali, Colombia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
You first saw Claymore in Pieta? wow, thats kind of late in the show. I first saw the 4th episode "Clare's Awakening". I had never seen or heard about the show but i was interested because there was a pretty girl swinging a large sword. When i began to watch it i had no idea who the characters were, what yoki was, what yoma were or anything. But it only took me about 11 minutes into the show to realize that i loved it. And i'm glad that started to watch it. It also turned me to the manga, which was really great too.




I do love Helen and Deneve .
They are both great characters.
They are both great characters, and I like them too. But Deneve looks as if she did cut her own hair using her claymore. hehehe.

Characters like Helen are not easy to develop in my opinion, if you think about it, there are very few examples that come close to her personality; Raki (the new one) comes close. Other character personalities like clare’s, galatea’s (before she became a nun), and even Miria’s and many many more are very alike and easy to portraid, they are aloof, a bit self reliant, and kinda lone wolfs like Malak said the other day ( in that we agree! hehehe), to me that sort of stereotype comes a dime a dozen.

And clare is really very pretty indeed, and she has her moments, but she has this snarky kind of humor, so I think that humor is not really her forte.
__________________
.
ATM is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 21:35   Link #767
ATM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cali, Colombia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
You think it's strange for them to be able to do things that they shouldn't be able to do without their memories
And also wonder as to why does Cassandra doesn't just use her technique right away, why does she kept the memory of ppl being frightened by her figthing style? Why not just go and hack, hack hack.
__________________
.
ATM is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 21:48   Link #768
MalakTawus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
And also wonder as to why does Cassandra doesn't just use her technique right away, why does she kept the memory of ppl being frightened by her figthing style? Why not just go and hack, hack hack.
I ALREADY said it!
It's 100% normal for Cassy to not use her strange fighting style 'cause she associates that fighting style with a negative feeling even if she has absolutely no idea why she has that negative feeling (since she doesn't remember her life).
That happens 'cause even if she doesn't remember the actual facts that caused that negative association, she still keep that negative association anyway.
The reason you don't understand this is probably 'cause you think that our brain collect memories simply in a "linear" way (like a movie,more or less)......the problem is that actually human memory is A LOT more complex than that,that's why all those things that you belive are strange it's really what can happen even in real life with people that suffer from memory loss.
MalakTawus is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 21:53   Link #769
Falcor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lurking in a forum near you
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Skype™ to Falcor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
And I still don’t get it, Cassandra forgot about her best friend and the hate she felt for Roxane, however, she still refrains to use her technique first hand in combat; she still has the notion that people are going to laugh or freak out, which is a memory. As well as Hysteria and her images. What do they do, how exactly do they work does it stays still like Miria’s, does it goes forward? So to me, is like they underwent a hypnotic process to make them forget everything but their fighting skills. Also Hysteria said that she didn´t remember anything and that all that she did remember was that she had to kill the rebels that that was very clear to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Hypnotism is just a useless theory since what you belive it's something strange it's actually something that can happen (quite often too) normally with patiences that have memory loss.
You think it's strange for them to be able to do things that they shouldn't be able to do without their memories and you also think it's strange for those patience to keep behaviours connected to something that they don't remember at all.....well,the only reason you think like that is because you are not very informed on the matter since actually both those things are 100% normal for patiences in that situation (memory loss).

Example:
If a mathematician completely loses his memories about his life,it's still quite probable that he would be able to solve very complex equations even if he has absolutely no idea why he can do it (since he has no memories about his study).
The term you are looking for is Implicit Memory. Helps explain most, if not all, of the above-mentioned points.
Falcor is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 22:17   Link #770
ATM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cali, Colombia
Thanks for the info Falcor! as I understood Implicit Memory is something a bit like inception (the movie), basic ideas ( the roor of an idea)?

Malak what about the negative feeling that didn't surface for hurting other claymores, I'm sure if she was told that a rebellion was taking place she could have sensed that that was not the case, or at least she would have asked questions, "why do you guys rebel agains the organization?"

I uderstand what you say, but its just too convenient for the organization the way they behaved, I sense that Dae is behind this.

I also saw a show in discovery channel about the brain, and they showed this guy performing hypnosis on a woman. He told her forget the nuber 4. And after, she opened her eyes and was asked to count to 10 and she skiped 4 so casually, several times, she even counted eleven with her fingers. It's not so crazy that they are under some sort of post hypnotic suggestion.
ATM is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 22:26   Link #771
MalakTawus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Italy
@ATM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
The term you are looking for is Implicit Memory. Helps explain most, if not all, of the above-mentioned points.
Sometimes i wonder why i try to explain things myself when i could simply post a link,lol.
Anyway that link explains very clearly some aspects of what i was saying,the only thing left out is the part about "emotional memory" but basically it's almost the same concept: emotions are connected both to implicit and explicit memory,and can also be stored ASSOCIATIONS between emotions and particular situations,so even if Cassy doesn't remember why she doesn't want to use her fighting style in front of others, she probably keeps the association between that situation and a negative feeling.

In other words Cassy's and Histy's behaviour are 100% normal for people that suffer from memory loss.

Quote:
Malak what about the negative feeling that didn't surface for hurting other claymores, I'm sure if she was told that a rebellion was taking place she could have sensed that that was not the case, or at least she would have asked questions, "why do you guys rebel agains the organization?"

I uderstand what you say, but its just too convenient for the organization the way they behaved, I sense that Dae is behind this.
Considering the great confusion in Cassy's and Histy's minds,it's actually very belivable that in the very beginning after their "resurrection" their minds were very weak and very easily influenced (Roxy probably played along....afterall that seems to be her speciality,lol), so Dae used that at his own advantage.Tbh even in this scenario there is nothing strange,on the contrary it would have been stranger if something different would have happened imo.
Also note that it seems that Cassy and Histy haven't really losy completely their memory: they know that they were claymores of the organization (not sure Cassy remember this from the very beginning or only before awakening),so it's not so absurd for them to follow the mibs orders,especially if heir minds are very confused.

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-11-09 at 22:42.
MalakTawus is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 22:58   Link #772
ATM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cali, Colombia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post

Considering the great confusion in Cassy's and Histy's minds,it's actually very belivable that in the very beginning after their "resurrection" their minds were very weak and very easily influenced (Roxy probably played along....afterall that seems to be her speciality,lol), so Dae used that at his own advantage.Tbh even in this scenario there is nothing strange,on the contrary it would have been stranger if something different would have happened imo.
Also note that it seems that Cassy and Histy haven't really losy completely their memory: they know that they were claymores of the organization (not sure Cassy remember this from the very beginning or only before awakening),so it's not so absurd for them to follow the mibs orders,especially if heir minds are very confused.
Yes that is very possible.

When I say hypnosis I don't mean the guy with a cristal thingy in fron of them saying "you must obey my commands", but some sort of machine plugged directly into their brains, I don't know, something crazy we haven't seen yet.

Yes I agree that they havent lost all their memories

But as the mib gave them orders, could they just star asking questions like hey who are you? what em I doing here? and have attaccked or rebeled? Specially if cassandra does not remember, as you say, that she was a claymore? I mean why take the rist why not just use a super brainwashing machine?
__________________
.
ATM is offline  
Old 2011-11-09, 23:36   Link #773
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Actually it depends on the type of memory lose what gets effected but as stated above Implicit Memory is clearly what has been effected. Though to simplify things () they clearly have Retrograde amnesia (inability to recall past events... the other 2 types are the inability to form new memories (Anterograde amnesia) or both ( transient global amnesia)) and it is typically caused due from injury, traumatic events, or disease (I think being butchered to death in both Cassandra (more so to our knowledge due to the head wounds we know she recieved) and Hysteria's cases makes then qualify for potentially having this since I can only imagine what took her down after her fight with Miria, the causes technical name is Traumatic brain injury (TBI), also known as post-traumatic amnesia (side note for Priscilla the cause is clearly Dissociative amnesia due to a Repressed memory)). Roxanne with her intact memories is just our mystery girl... now I'm really wondering how she died... really want to know

Quick sum up amnesia is classified into 3 states (lose of past, inability to form new memories, and both simultaneously),then there are over a dozen different types/causes of amnesia. for more basic info: Amnesia

Now the post-traumatic amnesia is also most likely what they have since the main things they forget is autobiographical information and it appears to have been short term immediately after their injury (at least from there brains pov, since it's unaware of all the years that have passed since there deaths ). However Retrograde amnesia has varying degrees of effect, for example the victim could lose only some memories close to the event and more distant memories could remain yet more extreme whom he/she is (which is the case here and common enough with post-traumatic amnesia being the cause). Now due to Yoki healing them they have amnesia from injury to the brain due to... death () and they seem to have healed insanely quick, but lets ignore that for such total memory loss. Normally, there is a very gradual recovery, however, a dense period of amnesia immediately preceding the trauma usually persists, though it's possible for a spontaneous recovery to happen (like with Cassandra, though the causes for her spontaneous recovery where way more Hollywood than fact, since its usually caused by endless repetition of one habit over another and then a period of doing nothing after that) though it is way more common in other forms of amnesia. But who knows maybe Raftela's effecting her mind/vision triggered an "electroshock" type effect (now called Electroconvulsive therapy).

The real issue is that they have post-traumatic amnesia but can still form new memories, though this does occur often enough it's not the trademark of the amnesia where most are suffering from a concussion like effect where they can't think straight or recall anything later (though sometimes the inability to form new memories occurs the next day or not at all). Lets just chalk that up to yoki, Dae healing there brain enough to notice the present but not enough to recall the past to get them battle ready before sending them out since they didn't need to know there pasts if they where just going to awaken and be bait for Priscilla, and/or bad plot element for in the middle of a war thus explaining why they haven't suffered that.

Edit: Wow, I kept that shorter than I thought I would...
__________________

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-11-09 at 23:46.
Ryus is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 00:02   Link #774
ATM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cali, Colombia
I think I forgot a small detail in my theory, and that is, that if the organization has some sort of hypnotic technique, or braiwashing machine, why not use it on all of their warriors? whoopsy :P. Wouldn't it be better to have them forget stuff constantly so that they won't rebel?

You guys make a lot of sense, I guess that if nothing is mentioned in comming issues then you guys will be totally right memory loss due to a type of Amnesia caused by a traumatic brain injury but overcome by Implicit memory that allows them to function. hehe

but something still does not feel right, and I can smell a rat (dae), behind this.
__________________
.
ATM is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 01:11   Link #775
Falcor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lurking in a forum near you
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Skype™ to Falcor
OK - now that we've, uh, what's the term I'm looking for? Ah, yes - over-analyzed the shit out of that topic....
As for the brain-washing/hypnotism theory, if the organization had the capability I highly doubt they would fail to use it, unless they had attempted it in the past with less than satisfactory results. Of course, since the ZAOs were a last ditch resort, a minor side-effect (like psychosis) wouldn't faze Dae.
Falcor is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 09:26   Link #776
Asimati
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
About the main character. Claire is obviously the main caracter for Claymore, but Miria is the main character for the "fall of Organisation" subplot imho.
That's something that Claire certainly care for, but it's far from her main driving force and her indepenent loner style doesn't fit there.

How far back can you quote before it starts to become necrostyle? I'm not used to these kind of megathreads.

Anyway, for the title thing Shiek. I know it's a name missing. My point was more that it looks more to be place to put authority words like "commander" or "lieutenant" rather than "private" or "advisor".
Asimati is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 10:12   Link #777
Elandyll
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: AZ - USA
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Woah, easy tiger, don't need to be a jerk for no reason ; it's not like you even clarified exactly whether or not you even think their will be a DoD arc or not.

And Argument? What argument?
I simply said it was a possibility. Nothing more, nothing less, and you spiraled that out of control
Elandyll is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 11:37   Link #778
Etheral
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I didn't really see a predictions thread so... I'm pretty sure that Clare is going to be revived by Raki using youka synchronization. Claire failed with the sisters but not much time has passed. Then Priscilla will be somewhat weakened and fly off faster than anyone can catch her and she'll heal, setting up for a final battle. The rest of the story arcs will be the Claymores joining with humans on continent to fend off the other countries from annihilating them and establishing a Claymore run Organization.
__________________

Last edited by Etheral; 2011-11-10 at 11:48.
Etheral is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 12:20   Link #779
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimati
Anyway, for the title thing Shiek. I know it's a name missing. My point was more that it looks more to be place to put authority words like "commander" or "lieutenant" rather than "private" or "advisor".
Heh, it's been so long, I had to look back in order to understand your post.

Well, 'Captain' is what the Ghost leader has been called, and their's no better name...as for second in command; well, I suppose either Lieutenant or Seargeant(sp); unless their is more then one officer (in which case, they almost have just as much authority over the troops), the next in line would be a NCO, in which case, the second-in-command would be Sarge.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of breaking the Ghosts down so much like that, because it then because too hierachal, and who has authority over who becomes an issue -- especially in when, as much as Miria or whoever is the leader, they are all still in the same boat, even if she's Captain (in other words, she's not 'better' then the others); that's why, if the Ghosts Captain has to have a second-in-command that must be recognized as such....I think Seargent (I have no idea how to spell that -_-) would be best.

If you're interested, give me your ideas, though bare in mind that my knowledge on alot of military aspects like this is admittingly from an American point of view, and how the military over here works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandyll
I simply said it was a possibility. Nothing more, nothing less, and you spiraled that out of control
Not sure how replying and getting a discussion out of something you said qualifies as "spiraling out of control", but whatever you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etheral
I didn't really see a predictions thread so... I'm pretty sure that Clare is going to be revived by Raki using youka synchronization. Claire failed with the sisters but not much time has passed. Then Priscilla will be somewhat weakened and fly off faster than anyone can catch her and she'll heal, setting up for a final battle. The rest of the story arcs will be the Claymores joining with humans on continent to fend off the other countries from annihilating them and establishing a Claymore run Organization.
You can post your thoughts here just fine (why do people commonly think their has to be an individual thread on everything ) ; I suppose if you want though, Revan's "Island War" thread would be fine for this as well; that thread definitely needs a bump-up.

Your ideas sound like they would fit strongly with Revan's, especially in the political aspect of going and fending off other countries; if you're interested, you should read his story because you may like it.
__________________
"You know, their are as many ways to live as their are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look."
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2011-11-10, 13:39   Link #780
Etheral
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
shiek 927 thanks for the reply
__________________
Etheral is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.