|2014-01-22, 20:06||Link #1|
The Dark Slayer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Only the first post may link to a Kickstarter project and may be posted only as a reference.
- Do not make comments to encourage others to support or ignore the project in question.
- If you decide to support the project, do not post about how much you donated to it.
- Do not derail the conversation by talking about the fund rasing itself, nor try to "rush" people into it by discussing the deadline of each project.
- Remember that soliciting is not allowed here
*Do not remove the guidelines Vladrave; this is a forum rule and not something you can decide to ignore.
This is like a dream come true for Medieval fanatics and RPG fanatics like me. As it says, it's a "realistic" mediaval RPG. Dungeons with no Dragons.
-The open world and freedom of Skyrim
-The Storytelling and choices of The Witcher
-Mount and Blade elements
-The Combat of Dark Souls 2
To learn more features about the actual features of the game, go here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...me-deliverance
As you can see it's still on Kickstarter. You can learn why with that trailer.
But this game definitely have lots of potential and promise. It's also pretty ambitious for it's own good but hey count me in!
Check their site: http://kingdomcomerpg.com/
Last edited by Daniel E.; 2014-01-23 at 02:34.