AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-23, 10:02   Link #5301
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Sigh, to think Kosaki could have won if she had just told him she liked him from chapter 1.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 10:19   Link #5302
mangatron
Oneesan's FTW!

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
I can't believe they are pulling the "forced to marry" thing again right away. That's like new level of uninspired writing.
Now I'm expecting this for the other girls from now on

-Tsugumi is requested by Beehive to carry out a serious, suicidal mission. If she doesn't want to do it, she'll have to quit being an assassin and arrangingly marry the target of that mission. Paula confesses to Tsugumi to convince her to carry out the mission

-Apparently Ruri's grandfather left behind a grand inheritance after he died. Unfortunately, Ruri will have to arrangingly marry the co-inheritor named in the will in order for her to collect the inheritance. Shuu confesses to her and convinces her that her glasses are worth more than any inheritance.

-Onodera mama's shop isn't doing well! Unfortunately the landowner sharks are hounding her to pay up next month's rent, or else Onodera will have to marry the son of the land owner. Onodera imouto saves the day by holding a bake sale

-Final Boss! Hana comes back to town, and wants Chitoge to go to America to marry the son of the world's biggest conglomerate. With the son marrying into the Kirisaki family, their world domination would be complete! Unfortunately, on the way to the airport to take back Chitoge, the taxi Raku was riding in broke down, and in the middle of traffic door to door, bumper to bumper, there was no way to exit the vehicle. Chitoge flies away, END OF MANGA.

THOSE LEGS <3
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
-*mangatron's Holiday 2014 haul
-*Feel My Birthday 2015
-*RIP my last Hermit Crab, 2011-2015
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 10:24   Link #5303
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Now I'm expecting this for the other girls from now on

-Tsugumi is requested by Beehive to carry out a serious, suicidal mission. If she doesn't want to do it, she'll have to quit being an assassin and arrangingly marry the target of that mission. Paula confesses to Tsugumi to convince her to carry out the mission

-Apparently Ruri's grandfather left behind a grand inheritance after he died. Unfortunately, Ruri will have to arrangingly marry the co-inheritor named in the will in order for her to collect the inheritance. Shuu confesses to her and convinces her that her glasses are worth more than any inheritance.

-Onodera mama's shop isn't doing well! Unfortunately the landowner sharks are hounding her to pay up next month's rent, or else Onodera will have to marry the son of the land owner. Onodera imouto saves the day by holding a bake sale

-Final Boss! Hana comes back to town, and wants Chitoge to go to America to marry the son of the world's biggest conglomerate. With the son marrying into the Kirisaki family, their world domination would be complete! Unfortunately, on the way to the airport to take back Chitoge, the taxi Raku was riding in broke down, and in the middle of traffic door to door, bumper to bumper, there was no way to exit the vehicle. Chitoge flies away, END OF MANGA.
would actually read/10 , hope Komi lurks in these thread, something good might come.
Old 2015-08-23, 11:36   Link #5304
Justice_Rises

This is getting ridiculous more and more by the day... It's like the Manga writer is doing this just to keep going at all...

I think he/she knows time is running out on Nisekoi, the end is near, and desperation has begun to set in...

But whatever.... I'll keep reading till they finish it for good.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 11:55   Link #5305
PSY.Gangnam
강남스타일

Same old **** again, Komi.

This will eventually turn out to be much ado about nothing.

Then again, I've said before his rejection of Marika would be the trickiest & hardest thing to do, among the girls. Raku cannot reject Marika; Marika has to reject him.

And why am I not surprised another 'losing' flag was once again raised for Kosaki?
PSY.Gangnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 12:19   Link #5306
noobita
Ancient User

Raku: Who is that ugly 40 years old business guy? I am not going to let Marika marry to that kind of person.

Marika's mom: How rude. His name is Y-san.

Y-San: HELLO MARIKA-SAMA!

Raku: ...Sorry for interruption. How foolish am I...I was just about to do something unthinkable like breaking up the perfect couple. Forgive me for my foolishness.

Marika's mom: Good. You realized that you are about commit something atrocious. You are better man than I thought.

Raku: Thanks. gtg. And Y-San, please take care of Marika.

Y-San: Will do that *thumb up*.

Marika arc ended.
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 09:35   Link #5307
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Raku: Who is that ugly 40 years old business guy? I am not going to let Marika marry to that kind of person.

Raku: ...Sorry for interruption. How foolish am I...I was just about to do something unthinkable like breaking up the perfect couple. Forgive me for my foolishness.

Marika's mom: Good. You realized that you are about commit something atrocious. You are better man than I thought.

Marika arc ended.

So clever...

But anyways, in till Chapter 183....

Hopefully; Chapter 200 is the series finale.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 21:50   Link #5308
Kuroageha
Magistrate of Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post

Marika arc ended.
This is something beyond Komi's writing skills. He isn't that good.

Kuroageha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 22:06   Link #5309
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
This is something beyond Komi's writing skills. He isn't that good.

If this was before he used the same dramatic plot point to move the story forward two arcs in a row, I would have given him a little credit and disagreed with you a little. However, I'm thinking that he thought of two ways to end the last marriage and decided to just use them both. Well now that I'm writing this I guess we've been getting this from the beginning. Everyone has a freaking key, everyone was a childhood friend, everyone wanted him to come and meet the family turning into a huge fiasco, may as well have everyone get engagements.

I'd like it if they did a Ruri engagement and when everyone gets there to save the day the groom is Shuu .... Then they would obviously take Ruri and run because no girl can be safe or happy unless she's with Raku.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18   Link #5310
bastek66

You read those short dream chapters about main girls married lives?
Chitoge is really deeply implanted in Raku's mind
Images
big pic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old Yesterday, 16:37   Link #5311
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 183:

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:44   Link #5312
Raviel

I'm finding it extremely funny that Marika of all people is the only other person in the cast (besides Raku and Ruri) who has a nicer opinion of Shuu
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, laughable romance story, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life