AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-03, 10:29   Link #2801
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
No matter which side we are on or which girl we support it's almost 100% clear that Raku will end up with Chitoge. It's not even because he's the male MC and she's the female MC, I can prove it with what we have been shown.
-Marika despite being best girl can't win because of the disease she has
-Love in shonen series like this is eternal so the end girl can't die before her time
-Onedera lost all her chances the moment Haru fell for Raku
-Considering her personality there is no way she'll date Raku even if he confessed to her if she knew about her sister's feelings
-Haru is the same she'll never allow herself to be with Raku as long as Kosaki is in love with Raku
-Tsugumi is also in the same situation as the sisters. As long as Chitoge is in the picture she has to suck up her feelings (although she'll reveal it to Raku sooner or later)
-The implied fourth girl is gonna be the wild card. I'm hoping the Raku will in one way or another start dating her since the whole series builds on their relationship but I also realize that another point of the series is that the past is the past and you can't dwell on it
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:13   Link #2802
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
So I'm going to say thay I think that all of the keys make one key that open the lock.

Crazy theory time:

If the story is following the story in the book fron when they where kids and Raku changed the ending into one where everyone was happy in the end it might mean we migjt actually get a harem ending if all of the keys do make one key.

Harem ending unlocked.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 16:45   Link #2803
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
No matter which side we are on or which girl we support it's almost 100% clear that Raku will end up with Chitoge. It's not even because he's the male MC and she's the female MC, I can prove it with what we have been shown.
-Marika despite being best girl can't win because of the disease she has
-Love in shonen series like this is eternal so the end girl can't die before her time
-Onedera lost all her chances the moment Haru fell for Raku
-Considering her personality there is no way she'll date Raku even if he confessed to her if she knew about her sister's feelings
-Haru is the same she'll never allow herself to be with Raku as long as Kosaki is in love with Raku
-Tsugumi is also in the same situation as the sisters. As long as Chitoge is in the picture she has to suck up her feelings (although she'll reveal it to Raku sooner or later)
-The implied fourth girl is gonna be the wild card. I'm hoping the Raku will in one way or another start dating her since the whole series builds on their relationship but I also realize that another point of the series is that the past is the past and you can't dwell on it
That might be the most interesting argument I've ever heard props
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 18:59   Link #2804
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
My favorite argument is that the pilot chapter puts the two together, so its always the author's intent from the get go, and everyone needs to keep that in mind. Author's intent can be a scary, reality warping thing.

I don't mind other shippers in any sort of manga, I just feel bad because if their pair doesn't happen they tend to picture the entire manga and its storyline as a failure.
__________________
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 19:51   Link #2805
Lazy cat
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro,
the RakuxOnodera relationship has received so little development lately that i can already feel my ship sinking, well it's not over yet so i believe that the author have some surprises reserved for those two... hopefully
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 19:54   Link #2806
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
the RakuxOnodera relationship has received so little development lately that i can already feel my ship sinking, well it's not over yet so i believe that the author have some surprises reserved for those two... hopefully
TBH I think the author is just giving the other girls some room to catch up, from the start Kosaki Onodera had a heck of a lead.
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin

Last edited by SoloPanda; 2014-04-03 at 21:03.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 20:53   Link #2807
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
the RakuxOnodera relationship has received so little development lately that i can already feel my ship sinking, well it's not over yet so i believe that the author have some surprises reserved for those two... hopefully
Lazy cat be careful you mean the rakuxkosaki relationship has received so little development he's had development with haru onodera

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
TBH I think the author is just giving the other girls some room to catch up, from the start Kosaki Onodera had a heck of a lead.
The funny thing is this is basically why I've kept my stance she's got such a lead on the others I cant see it switching without some serious bull.
The other thing is I edited you're post cause its Kosaki Onodera
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 21:04   Link #2808
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Lazy cat be careful you mean the rakuxkosaki relationship has received so little development he's had development with haru onodera



The funny thing is this is basically why I've kept my stance she's got such a lead on the others I cant see it switching without some serious bull.
The other thing is I edited you're post cause its Kosaki Onodera
That is a valid point. I keep forgetting Haru for some reason, even though I like her character to an extent.
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 22:09   Link #2809
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
That is a valid point. I keep forgetting Haru for some reason, even though I like her character to an extent.
a bit ironic you forget about two sisters being in love with the same guy when you have a rather infamous pairing of "sisters" being in love with the same guy. I speak of course of Touma and kuroko but that's another story.

Haru is forgettable because she muddied already murky waters
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 22:22   Link #2810
Lazy cat
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro,
i have nothing against haru char either, however i admit that i don't understand why the author included her on raku harem, her previus role suited her best.
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 22:42   Link #2811
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
i have nothing against haru char either, however i admit that i don't understand why the author included her on raku harem, her previus role suited her best.
u mean being kinda onodera's mystery defender yea that was a bit more fun. Still i'm curious what happens next with the present story. despite all the moments they've had Raku is still much higher on Dera then chitoge. Granted chitoge already asked the question of what would happen if they'd be a real couple instead of fake and Raku pretty much gave it the no way.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 23:02   Link #2812
Lazy cat
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
u mean being kinda onodera's mystery defender yea that was a bit more fun. Still i'm curious what happens next with the present story. despite all the moments they've had Raku is still much higher on Dera then chitoge. Granted chitoge already asked the question of what would happen if they'd be a real couple instead of fake and Raku pretty much gave it the no way.
while raku is honest he is also a little blind toward persons feeling including his own wich may lead to a later change of mind, don't get me wrong i still a rakuxkosaki shipper i just saying that they are lacking development
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 03:57   Link #2813
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
while raku is honest he is also a little blind toward persons feeling including his own wich may lead to a later change of mind, don't get me wrong i still a rakuxkosaki shipper i just saying that they are lacking development
I think the raku onodera thing is 3 parts all in 1.
1. Raku's absolute lack of being able to pay attention to feelings
2. Onodera's shyness
3. The fake relationship essentially forcing her to take a back seat to chitoge even though she knows its fake.

The two scariest things about this story are these
1. Maybe the best way to end this story would be to reveal somehow that they aren't actually dating and find a way to keep the gangsters from fighting.
2. Unless its resolved after the fake dating time ends the scenario with the keys will almost surely have a poor outcome
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 09:58   Link #2814
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think the raku onodera thing is 3 parts all in 1.
1. Raku's absolute lack of being able to pay attention to feelings
2. Onodera's shyness
3. The fake relationship essentially forcing her to take a back seat to chitoge even though she knows its fake.

The two scariest things about this story are these
1. Maybe the best way to end this story would be to reveal somehow that they aren't actually dating and find a way to keep the gangsters from fighting.
2. Unless its resolved after the fake dating time ends the scenario with the keys will almost surely have a poor outcome
It'll be revealed that Kosaki and Haru's mother is Raku's mother and their father is Raku's father That's why we've never seen either of the corresponding parent on either side. ... I doubt it but It'd be good for an lol if he chooses Kosaki and his dad is like oh btw at the end...
__________________

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 10:28   Link #2815
ices
Monadically Happy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Monadic Container
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
It'll be revealed that Kosaki and Haru's mother is Raku's mother and their father is Raku's father That's why we've never seen either of the corresponding parent on either side. ... I doubt it but It'd be good for an lol if he chooses Kosaki and his dad is like oh btw at the end...
I'll quote it here for future reference when it happen....

Question: Did we already know that Onodera mother is a single parent? Did we already know that Raku's father is also a single parent?
ices is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 11:53   Link #2816
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
It'll be revealed that Kosaki and Haru's mother is Raku's mother and their father is Raku's father That's why we've never seen either of the corresponding parent on either side. ... I doubt it but It'd be good for an lol if he chooses Kosaki and his dad is like oh btw at the end...
kirino say hello
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 12:16   Link #2817
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
TBH I think the author is just giving the other girls some room to catch up, from the start Kosaki Onodera had a heck of a lead.
If my perception doesn't fool me Kosaki is pretty far behind in chapters that are solely focused on her. Same with any other character of her archetype that is "first love interest" before the "fateful encounter", the latter which initiates the actual main plot.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 13:21   Link #2818
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
If my perception doesn't fool me Kosaki is pretty far behind in chapters that are solely focused on her. Same with any other character of her archetype that is "first love interest" before the "fateful encounter", the latter which initiates the actual main plot.
you are partially right but missing a small detail.
In the chapters when the focus is on onodera usually something happens to interrupt them from important progress points (sadly not much besides a confession is left he likes her she likes him its that simple).
However when Raku has an event or something with onodera its clear that not much progress is really needed other then well a confession its far more natural and raku himself is far more into it.
With Raku and Chitoge and they have plenty of events with each other there's always tension and the bad kind.
After the play chitoge got more into it but raku still doesn't seem as into it. Whats funny is it seems like people are trying to convince raku he likes chitoge but he's not buying it. That and the major arcs with the key are usually about pumping up hope that chitoge is the promise girl (which is probably the only chance she's got of a true relationship with raku)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 13:52   Link #2819
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Kosaki has lingered quite far behind imo...even Tsugumi has better chances than her atm. Marika and Chitoge form the main competition for me and they're both growing quite well. Looking forward to the rest of this~
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 16:28   Link #2820
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Singapore
Another Chitoge chapter and seems like the next chapter will continue to be her chapter as well.

More please since Haru's arc was way too long.
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.