AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-27, 05:24   Link #261
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
why are the main cast all absent from vol.5 illustration ?
how are the new hero of this vol.(the blonde elite and the other),i tough they would be the spy-mercenarie from vol.3,but i do no see the "oh,oh" idol,unamed pilote.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 05:51   Link #262
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
why are the main cast all absent from vol.5 illustration ?
how are the new hero of this vol.(the blonde elite and the other),i tough they would be the spy-mercenarie from vol.3,but i do no see the "oh,oh" idol,unamed pilote.
It's a side story, the main protagonist is a 12 years old girl named Mariydi Whitewitch. She's a pilot for a PMC airforce group named SKYBLUE.inc

She seems to be well liked enough to have some fanarts.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 19:52   Link #263
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Modern warfare shows too huge difference between enlisted and officer ranks.

And Quenser is just a field student.

No one seems to respect him as the one who destroyed several OBJECTs. A feat no one can ever do, repeatedly.

And Baby Magnum always loses.

Kamachi's sense of naming is weird too. maybe he just wants unique names.
Of course they respect him- They respect him so much that they keep sending him into more and more ridiculous situations. After all, why waste good talent?

Baby Magnum is a first generation with a multi-role purpose, up against specialized second generation she's at a disadvantage.

Story-wise, there would be nothing to talk about if Baby Magnum could just steamroll everything. At best it'll a cat and mouse game with the 0.5 generation.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 23:14   Link #264
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
It seems logical to me that they keep using the Baby Magnum. Since it's an all purpose Object, no matter what situation their in, Quenser and Hevia have Object level support that they trust and can synchronize with. Since the two of them are the real power behind the team, it makes sense that they would focus on what would help them the most.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 23:35   Link #265
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It seems logical to me that they keep using the Baby Magnum. Since it's an all purpose Object, no matter what situation their in, Quenser and Hevia have Object level support that they trust and can synchronize with. Since the two of them are the real power behind the team, it makes sense that they would focus on what would help them the most.

The reason for keeping Baby Magnum operational is simple- Even if it's First Generation, it's still a bonafide Object that cost 5 billion dollars and 3 years to develop and build- there's no way anyone would scrap it anytime soon... Not when it's still perfectly functional. Plus every Elite is tailor specific for their Object, it's going to be hard, expensive, and time consuming to build a whole new Object for the Princess to pilot.


P.S - Lol you know you're spoiled when you get restless for not receiving any translation updates after only TWO days
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 23:58   Link #266
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
You have a point there...
And who needs a 2nd gen or 3rd if they had Quencer and Hevia as support?
Saves them a lot of money... a huge lot of money... a very huge lot of money while never fully giving them the reward they deserve...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 00:05   Link #267
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
You have a point there...
And who needs a 2nd gen or 3rd if they had Quencer and Hevia as support?
Saves them a lot of money... a huge lot of money... a very huge lot of money while never fully giving them the reward they deserve...
The Army don't really reward their soldiers with money And a silver/gold medal isn't going to cost them anything.

But the point is if Quenser and Heivia's stunts get too much attention, other commanders might be tempted to 'borrow' them for their various operations, or just keep giving the 37th battalion more and more dangerous missions. Regardless, being known as human Object-killers is not a title the both of them wants
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 00:25   Link #268
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The Army don't really reward their soldiers with money And a silver/gold medal isn't going to cost them anything.

But the point is if Quenser and Heivia's stunts get too much attention, other commanders might be tempted to 'borrow' them for their various operations, or just keep giving the 37th battalion more and more dangerous missions. Regardless, being known as human Object-killers is not a title the both of them wants
The more rep you get, the higher your bounty will be. Surely an Object that focuses on identifying the duo is the last thing anyone wants to happen here, isn't it?
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 00:45   Link #269
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
The more rep you get, the higher your bounty will be. Surely an Object that focuses on identifying the duo is the last thing anyone wants to happen here, isn't it?
That would be the special feature of the Rush mk II
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 01:39   Link #270
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
I still think the best line is. When he decides to hitch a ride on the investigation's Object because hes tired of walking. Only to be warn he could start a national incident and be totally oblivious.

Spoiler for Best Commander Ever ♥:
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 01:45   Link #271
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That would be the special feature of the Rush mk II
Any threat factor scale, as in Heivia's and Quenser's view of "We're screwed" scale levels?
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 01:47   Link #272
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Any threat factor scale, as in Heivia's and Quenser's view of "We're screwed" scale levels?
Quenser: "I wonder why that Ohoho idol is so fixated our Unit?"

Heivia: "...Can I punch you?"


Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
I still think the best line is. When he decides to hitch a ride on the investigation's Object because hes tired of walking. Only to be warn he could start a national incident and be totally oblivious.
More important than starting an International incident is starting an incident with the Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Spoiler for Best Commander Ever ♥:
I was under a female commander once... She was everything Froleytia was not =_= Reality is beyond cruel...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 03:19   Link #273
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
So.... how many girls did our smooth criminal get? Heivia doesnt count since he's a dedicated man.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 03:38   Link #274
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
So.... how many girls did our smooth criminal get? Heivia doesnt count since he's a dedicated man.
Not sure about Floreytia/Froleytia/whatever spelling is correct (personally, I prefer the first spelling) but... there's Ohoho and the Princess

Unless he somehow racked more than that which I somehow seem to forget/forgot to read?

There's one more but I am not sure somehow
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 03:55   Link #275
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
So.... how many girls did our smooth criminal get? Heivia doesnt count since he's a dedicated man.
Most prominent ones are the Princess and Ohoho. Froleytia isn't exactly 'driven' like the other two, but Kamachi is keeping that option very much open.


The less prominent ones all appeared in Volume 3; Charlotte (the MP), Wydine (fake name) from the Ohoho's faction, and Monica the childhood 'enemy'. I wouldn't go so far as to say he raised their flags, but they have their eyes on him for various reasons... I guess they're consider fans/stalkers?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-08-28 at 04:06.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 04:58   Link #276
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Most prominent ones are the Princess and Ohoho. Froleytia isn't exactly 'driven' like the other two, but Kamachi is keeping that option very much open.


The less prominent ones all appeared in Volume 3; Charlotte (the MP), Wydine (fake name) from the Ohoho's faction, and Monica the childhood 'enemy'. I wouldn't go so far as to say he raised their flags, but they have their eyes on him for various reasons... I guess they're consider fans/stalkers?
inb4 author makes it more lulzy and begins the love infighting.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 05:11   Link #277
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Most prominent ones are the Princess and Ohoho. Froleytia isn't exactly 'driven' like the other two, but Kamachi is keeping that option very much open.
Somehow things tell me Froleytia feels her self-confidence and charisma in being his leader will go rock bottom if she does feel something for him. He did make her suitor misunderstand... things, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
inb4 author makes it more lulzy and begins the love infighting.
Hush, we're in the very volume in which this happens now.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 05:21   Link #278
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Well, I don't know about Wydine (fake name), but the rest of the Information Alliance battalion would also be involved in that Christmas party chapter And a certain enemy commander is pissed at him for 'playing around with their Elite idol' in the previous volume
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 05:31   Link #279
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
What!? I thought Quenser and Helvia have it bad already! Froleytia just keep sending them on dangerous missions, and their achievement usually go to someone else, or the whole squad (despite them not doing anything).

I suppose that when something is bad, it can get worse is always true.

Though I can't stand high ranking officers to just sit safely in the office sending their enlisted soldiers to face danger. The word general or colonel don't mean that they're badass anymore.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 19:48   Link #280
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Volume 4 have been updated.

...I shall return later to comment more after I read it

EDIT:

A rather short update this time around, though once again Quenser have the best lines

Quote:
“You have guts to put a bag over our heads when we aren’t the type to put a woman’s stockings over our heads!!”
Quote:
“If I’m gonna be surrounded, couldn’t it be by girls in palm leaf bikinis?”

“Open your eyes to reality, Heivia. Also, wouldn’t those hard leaves tear some delicate areas to pieces?”

But the best part has to be this exchange

Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen, war

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.