AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-06, 22:02   Link #461
karuroso

So it all makes sense now...I think its safe to assume that Ichika is Mizuho little sister and her reason to want to see the Earth has some relation with Mizuho, right? or am I missing something? =~
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 00:17   Link #462
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Damn, this show is good. They're making it look really easy, but it isn't. The fact that it's the best-looking JC Staff show in ages doesn't hurt either.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 00:29   Link #463
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Things seem to move forward again... I just hope they don't go for some sort of reset next episode. That said, Tetsurou was really sleazy there... ruining Kanna's few chances to win Kaito later... but I am thankful for potentially breaking that love chain, however selfish his motivation was

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
So it all makes sense now...I think its safe to assume that Ichika is Mizuho little sister and her reason to want to see the Earth has some relation with Mizuho, right? or am I missing something? =~
Not possible, Mizuho stayed with Kei on Earth, and had only a younger blue haired little sister.

Anyway, ep.6 is very good candidate to adapt the Kaede X Hyousuke first encounter
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 00:33   Link #464
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
I think Ichika isn't related to Mizuho other than belonging to the same race of aliens.
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 00:48   Link #465
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Not possible, Mizuho stayed with Kei on Earth, and had only a younger blue haired little sister.
Even so I don't think there's nothing impending them to comunicate with each other since Mizuho mother did comunicate with her, and Ichika also said she was part of an all female family and I think Mizuho father was already dead in Teacher and I remember the younger blue haired little sister, and if am I right they never mentioned another sister, meaning also they never denied the existence of another one or she could exist but nobody cared to mention, of course I don't think the author thought that far when he made Teacher =~ but could fit somehow with Ichika current situation.

Last edited by karuroso; 2012-02-07 at 00:58.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 01:00   Link #466
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Episode 5

What could she be possibly doing here?

Not much fanservice but still enjoyed it. Great way to end the episode. Let the drama begin~
Next week is beach and swimsuits! Wooooooo! Will we see the return of the mighty mizugitron?
Old 2012-02-07, 01:10   Link #467
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 5

Not much fanservice but still enjoyed it.
Really So you found out the reason behind Mio talking on the phone butt-naked
Old 2012-02-07, 01:19   Link #468
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Mio's scene wasn't ero at all, surprising the 1st time she did it but not really ero.
What's really interesting is from that phone conversation she seems to care a lot about Kanna. Can we expect a Kanna-Mio-Tetsurou threesome?
Old 2012-02-07, 01:45   Link #469
Malkuth
Banned

Please that would be so awesome
Old 2012-02-07, 01:48   Link #470
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I have made a characters/seiyuus page for this show. Pics of characters and their seiyuus. A bit of info about each seiyuu.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 02:53   Link #471
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Kanna must have been in agony the entire episode...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 03:00   Link #472
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年

This episode really benefited from not having any delusion scenes. I hope they keep it up. Next week is the ever so necessary beach episode. I wonder if they'll be staying in a hotel? Ufufufufu... Mio, your chance might be coming, so make Kaede proud!

I once joked with some friends about how Lemon's script would be the plot of Onegai Teacher. Close enough. She's really giving off the impression that she knows Mizu-, Takatsuki's secret. I like where they went with Kanna and Tetsurou this week. Summer's just begun and the shit's already starting to hit the fan.
Old 2012-02-07, 06:23   Link #473
MasterVampire

You know what I really like about this romance series is that its not like others where they wait until like the last or second last episode for everyones feelings to be known.
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 07:02   Link #474
warita
Dai-Youkai

I am wondering, whether Tetsuro did that to help himself or to help Kanna, but in case he meant to help her, I thin he hasnt thought that through.......
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 07:08   Link #475
Haak
Forever Alone...

I may have missed this at some point but is there any reason why none of the non-alien characters are questioning the existence of mobile pink blob?
Old 2012-02-07, 07:12   Link #476
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I may have missed this at some point but is there any reason why none of the non-alien characters are questioning the existence of mobile pink blob?
I thought about it too, but I think the makers want to sweep it under the "she is from abroad" carpet. So everybody assumes, the pink blob is some exotic animal.

For all I know, Ichika could easily be giving them some kind of a mental massage, so that they dont ask too many questions.

On the same note, I find it strange that nobody questions why a caucasian looking girl who came from abroad has a japanese name..... thats about the same category as Rinon.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 07:15   Link #477
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for scan:
Old 2012-02-07, 13:15   Link #478
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
I am wondering, whether Tetsuro did that to help himself or to help Kanna, but in case he meant to help her, I thin he hasnt thought that through.......
I'm of the opinion that he's doing it to force Kanna to realize Kaito is a lost cause - he figures Kaito is hooked on Ichika, so he's taking a calculated risk he'll shoot Kanna down now and put her back on the market.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 13:43   Link #479
sikvod00

Whether Tetsuro did it for himself or Kanna, he was wrong and it wasn't up to him to force the issue. Obviously it's good that he did from a viewership perspective, because it makes for good drama.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 13:52   Link #480
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm of the opinion that he's doing it to force Kanna to realize Kaito is a lost cause - he figures Kaito is hooked on Ichika, so he's taking a calculated risk he'll shoot Kanna down now and put her back on the market.
Yep - that was my impression as well. And the way it is presented feels both very real and very sad at the same time - i.e. it is excellently done.

Although I would argue even if it were "good" from viewership perspective personally, but oh well.

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen