AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-04, 20:41   Link #341
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
That was such an awesome episode! It was so intense from beginning to end! Now, please let me cry in my little corner...
Completely agreed.

Well now back to the action next week, seems like a bigger battlefield will be made.
Old 2013-08-04, 21:45   Link #342
leokiko

What? They pushed the flashback all the way up to here? wtf? Now I have to skip over those episodes.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 02:54   Link #343
magax

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
What? They pushed the flashback all the way up to here? wtf? Now I have to skip over those episodes.
there are plenty of original scenes in season 2, so do watch even if you know the story.

now that we are done with the flashback...time for action!!
Old 2013-08-05, 03:43   Link #344
mika163
(^.^) /

she was so brave. i wonder if she existed in history.
Old 2013-08-10, 11:45   Link #345
leokiko

I see, thanks.

Gotta apologise for bashing this season. The 1st one was crap, but this one is GREAT. Seriously great. Ichigo's voice on Shin is better than on Ichigo himself!
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 15:44   Link #346
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2013-08-12, 18:14   Link #347
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

I knew something was going to happen to Xiang. In these types of series, whoever listens in on a conversation they are not supposed to always gets hurt. I hope she pulls through, but I have a feeling she won't.

Isn't entering the harem by a man other than the emperor or the eunuchs punishable by death? Well, I'm sure Zheng will do something about it.
Old 2013-08-13, 21:27   Link #348
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Awesome episode... we're really getting the full action-anime version of ancient China here now, some court intrigue/political scheming with wars going on all at once. Throw in some eunuchs vying for power (which they briefly alluded to already) and you've got pretty much all elements of governance I was wondering, since she first showed up, if/when this show would bring up the affair between Lu Buwei and the Empress and now it's here.

Judging by the preview I think Xiang will at least live long enough to get the message passed along to Zheng.

We haven't seen much of him lately, this episode included, but gotta love Xin's open proclamation that he'll be the greatest general in the world. Badass moment of the episode.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 04:21   Link #349
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

Wow, another intense episode. The part with Xiang was really intense, even if there was no action. It is just great how the actors, direction, and music of this series works together to create this great tension. I'm really looking forward to what Zheng will do now. He looks really, really pissed off. I wonder what Lu Buwei's mistake was that Zheng mentioned? Getting caught by Xiang concerning an affair, or getting caught inside the harem?

The second half was all Xin. Again, he rushes in without thinking. I'm surprise his unit hasn't been wiped out at this point, but luck would have it, the arrows overshot his men.
Old 2013-08-19, 18:14   Link #350
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Great job by Xiang of telling Zheng everything. Though he really in a pinch, wonder what he'll do now. So Xin finally met Meng Tian. In a sense the 3 are working together like the op made it look like. Thought Xin had gotten a little smarter, but nope he charged right in again. Well good thing the arrows seemed to shoot passed his men. Wonder how Xin will get up the wall, he can't jump over this one.
Old 2013-08-26, 01:35   Link #351
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

A brilliant strategy from Wang Ben, even if unrealistic. With the fires he set to create a smoke screen, it should have burned down the siege tower as well. Oh well, that is what makes fantasy great... You can do anything even if it is unrealistic.

Anyway, this puts Xin in a bind now. How will Xin push ahead in achievement to become the 1000 man general now? With Meng Tien interested in Xin, I think they are going to form an alliance of sorts soon. They do need the man power to win.

However, what will be left of Wang Ben's forces after all this? I'm sure it must have taken heavy casualties that could potentially leave that army decimated.

Back in the castle at home, I hope Xiang will be alright. They did mention her as an eye-witness, so that really does improve her chances of survival. Now Zheng will probably try to ally himself with some of Lu Buwei's forces, most notable Li Si, probably.
Old 2013-08-26, 15:24   Link #352
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see Lu Buwei's camp in a little trouble. Even better seemed like Li Shi might be questioning his allegiance to him. Nice to see Zheng go on the offensive. Wang Ben certainly got a lead on Xin. Interesting that Meng Tian has taken a liking to Xin. Anyone know if Meng Ao is Meng Tian's grandfather or something?
Old 2013-08-27, 01:45   Link #353
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Is it me or just I heard it wrong that siege towers are uncommonly used in sieges at that time? What a waste of men.... They besieged the stronghold for almost a month and only one officer thought of making a siege tower???
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 06:56   Link #354
Friday
Im shy too...

Xin.....
Tian just saved your neck
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 16:53   Link #355
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Well Wang Ben and Meng Tian got the early spoils. Like how Xin cut the guy down regardless, though he should thank Meng Tian later. Nice how Qiang Lei saved those sisters. So one of the three great generals of Zhao defected over. This should tough.
Old 2013-09-04, 07:04   Link #356
Friday
Im shy too...

maybe that's why Zhao formed a Alliance with Qin so they won't dirty their hands.....

maybe.....
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 11:28   Link #357
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Well not entirely related, but i read the manga and didn't realise there is an anime for this. Was a big fan of Kyoukai, but don't want to go through Ouki (Wang Qi) arc again, too heart-breaking...

So just want to know which anime episodes these events happened:
- Kyoukai battle against the assassin in Ei's palace after the 1st Wei campaign
- kyoukai slept in Shin's house when she went there to pass the news of Ten
- Kyoukai met and joined back Shin's squad just before the battle against Zhao
- the banquet with Riboku just after the alliance was set
-any anime special filler/ extra moment of Kyoukai

Thanks =)
Old 2013-09-05, 00:51   Link #358
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Well Wang Ben and Meng Tian got the early spoils. Like how Xin cut the guy down regardless, though he should thank Meng Tian later. Nice how Qiang Lei saved those sisters. So one of the three great generals of Zhao defected over. This should tough.
I don't watch the anime, just all of the manga.
I assume this was heavily censored? I doubt NHK shows gruesome rape scenes.
Old 2013-09-05, 12:20   Link #359
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I don't watch the anime, just all of the manga.
I assume this was heavily censored? I doubt NHK shows gruesome rape scenes.
There was no rape scene, the guys were surrounding the girls trying to figure out if they would fetch any money by selling them off, but them decide to kill them instead. At that moment Qiang Lei shows up to take them down.
Old 2013-09-06, 02:10   Link #360
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Heh. Makes me wonder how they're gonna do some of the future scenes then..
There are more rapes to come, and some sex scenes are actually crucial to the story (and historically correct ).

Tags
action, drama, fantasy, historical, seinen