AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-13, 21:40   Link #301
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Apart from that, it's more likely that no one has beaten the crap out of Oscar because he's simply just too strong. He's a prodigy who can get top grades without actually attending classes--along with the fact that he barely shows up in front of the normal students. How can you beat the crap out of him when you barely see his face?
Step on him (I really want Eco to crush him)

But from the spoiler, it sounds like Rebecca would have beaten him if she'd gone all out from the beginning, and Ash was able to beat her at full power.
Old 2012-05-13, 22:00   Link #302
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

why do you guys keep referring Oscar as a he? We all know she is female anyway.
Old 2012-05-13, 22:07   Link #303
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
why do you guys keep referring Oscar as a he? We all know she is female anyway.
It's because her true gender is a secret in the story, so I unconsciously referring her as him.

And because Male is enought to referrer for Badass guy like Oscar.
Female mush be elegant just like Rebecca.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 22:20   Link #304
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
It's because her true gender is a secret in the story, so I unconsciously referring her as him.

And because Male is enought to referrer for Badass guy like Oscar.
Female mush be elegant just like Rebecca.
So it's just like with Hideyoshi from Baka to Test.
Old 2012-05-14, 14:10   Link #305
kfcpanda

Uh so I've been reading through the manga and all of this thread but I can't seem to figure out who exactly "Brigith" is.

A dragon that gets newly introduced?...
Or what?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 15:47   Link #306
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
Uh so I've been reading through the manga and all of this thread but I can't seem to figure out who exactly "Brigith" is.

A dragon that gets newly introduced?...
Or what?

Brigith is the earth dragon that Raymond, Ash's best pal is the breeder of. In manga, the dragon is the one Ash ride in the first chapter in some competition before he got Eco.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 16:51   Link #307
kfcpanda

Ah now I remember.
How come Ash didn't use Eco/Eiko/?? in the battle vs. Rebecca and instead use someone else's dragon? That is, if Brigith's still technically his friend's? Seems a bit strange that one would use a commoner/low level dragon vs. Rebecca's grand-maestro
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 18:21   Link #308
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
Ah now I remember.
How come Ash didn't use Eco/Eiko/?? in the battle vs. Rebecca and instead use someone else's dragon? That is, if Brigith's still technically his friend's? Seems a bit strange that one would use a commoner/low level dragon vs. Rebecca's grand-maestro
Eco is forbiden to release her dragon's form.

Because of Eco's berserk in her dragon form (vol. 4) at Leutreamont palace and witness by all Country's leader in continent (there are a union meeting), the leutreamont knight country decide that Eco's dragon form is very very dangerous. And Another country think that Eco's dragon form is Leutramont Knight Country's new destuction weapon.

Mirabel Lautreamont transfer to ansarivan academy was because she is the inspector for Eco and ensure that Eco does not brake the command.

After vol. 4, Eco unconscious release her dragon form if she is in anger or rage.

After meeting with dragon mother again, Ash give Eco a bracelet that can control her magic and dragon form. Now, Eco training with Navi every time she is sleeping (Eco need sleep for half a day).

And why Ash choose Brigith?
It is because the dragon that close with Ash Except Eco are Lancelot, Gawain, and Brigith. Lancelot and Gawain not choosen because Silvia and Luca also participate.

Ash can ride any dragon but that just riding. To built relationship with new dragon still need a time.

That is why he choose Brigith because he already have close relationship with Brigith.

Also the Evollution of Brigith to become Maestro was because Brigith want to protect Ash. With all her hearth, she want to protect Ash and become Maestro.

And to use this new power of riding (power to borrow the seikoku and become maestro) there is a certain condition:
1. The dragon must has deep relation with Ash and entrust her power to him,
2. Ash relation with dragon is friend x friend (Brigith and Raymond is Servant x Master)
3. The dragon must synchronize with Eco (the seikoku is in Eco not Ash, Eco is just a proxy)

After that, Ash can return the Seikoku to the original owner.
Old 2012-05-14, 19:19   Link #309
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
*snap*
So he powered up Brigith for his friend?? Wat a nice buddy
Old 2012-05-14, 19:41   Link #310
reccaryu

Does Raymond get a rank-up because his dragon powered--up? Is he a dragon knight now (I think thats the next rank)?
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 19:42   Link #311
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
So he powered up Brigith for his friend?? Wat a nice buddy
No. After the seikoku return to Raymond, Brigith become ordinary dragon again.
So, Raymond : "Please lend me Eco"
And He is beaten up by Maestro Brigith.
Eco : "As I expected, he is totally baka"
Old 2012-05-14, 19:52   Link #312
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
Does Raymond get a rank-up because his dragon powered--up? Is he a dragon knight now (I think thats the next rank)?
To become dragon knight, you cannot just have maestro dragon, you must have a certain archivement service. In Ash matter:
1. Defeat Necromancer incident,
2. Terrosist kidnapping Silvia,
3. Training Camp and prevent massive Necromancer dragon,

After that Ash get invited by the King and has a dinner with the King and Silvia. In this dinner that Ash appointed as Knight Dragon and Silvia saw it as a road to become nobility (if Silvia marry nobility is better than just ordinary commoner) But the King ask what relationship Ash and Silvia has. And he warn Ash to not get close with Silvia (the King and Veronica is doting much to Silvia in the case that Veronica has all massive photo album of Silvia from baby <--- the one that know Veronica secret is just Julius and he blackmail veronica using this)
Old 2012-05-14, 22:18   Link #313
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
The effects of the power up was only temporary--Brigith would slowly return back into an ordinary ground dragon. And no, Raymond would not become a dragnor because it's effects are only temporary. About the thing about achievement,though ,I am not sure about that. My believe was that you only needed a maestro, I have to reread volume four for a confirmation.
Old 2012-05-14, 23:24   Link #314
Tom1

Did the tournament betwen student council already finish?
If it did,who win the bet?
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 23:36   Link #315
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Well, it's not like Eiko is prohibited from using her dragon form. Nobody said it. Mirabel's just there to observe and supervise affairs about her. More importantly, the reason why she didn't use dragon form was because she couldn't transform at will yet, even with the bracelet--this was because she's still being trained how to use it by Lavy. She gets whipped by her by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
Did the tournament betwen student council already finish?
If it did,who win the bet?
The sixth volume only ended with the victory of Ash over Rebecca in round one--the tournament therefore has not been ended yet.

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2012-05-14 at 23:51.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 00:33   Link #316
reccaryu

Thanks for the info!
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 05:56   Link #317
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
I hope Oscar win
so Ash can become Haremette (as Ashley) and Harem Lead (as himself)

not like I approve her attitude to be so power hungry (like Dolores Umbridge)
but if it 's must become Harem than this is the safest route for both Oscar and Ash

but I'm amused to foresee Oscar's folks, talking about their king (Oscar) belly that swollen a year after his marriage to his Queen (Rebecca) and Mistress (Ashley)

and then the next year, while the mistress herself (Ashley) still hasn't show any pregnancy sign, the Queen (Rebecca), already give birth to a baby resemble the Mistress (Ashley) XD with another baby as bonus (from Oscar womb) gyahahahahaha
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 06:02   Link #318
dragon1412

There is a saying that all king is going to be fat , you know(assuming a life style of a king who only sit , order ,eat and sleep)
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 07:40   Link #319
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
There is a saying that all king is going to be fat , you know(assuming a life style of a king who only sit , order ,eat and sleep)
THat's true, particularly in the case of Silvia's father.Julius especially mentions that his father is the only one who is free of work in the paslace'along with himself,whose survival was to remain a secret for the time being.
Old 2012-05-15, 07:54   Link #320
Tom1

Thanks for the answer...hope the next volume come out soon..
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen