AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-21, 23:08   Link #81
zerodragon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
@ zerodragon

1. Yes! Luca is elf. The future leader of elf. Because elf has ceremony where the leader mush riding dragon, luca mush be can to riding dragon. But 3 month ago she has accident when she falling from dragon and injured. Gawain (Luca's dragon, one of dragon that has title "Dragnar" in the school) does not want to let Luca get injured anymore. So, Gawain ignore Luca and ran away to die alone.

2. It's punisment of what happen with Necromancer Dragon incident. Veronica assume that Silvia didn't do anything at that incident and disgrace the royal family.

3. I don't know. But Ash already become Silvia's. I don't think Mirable will stole Ash from her sister.

BTW the conversation about the the one who will become the next king is Silvia husband is true? And engagement about Silvia and Glenn, is it just veronica teasing Silvia or she is serious?
1. so luca's dragon is dead or is it just missing, also what made her fall in love with ash?

2. ok, i had the feeling it was something like that.

3. I never said "steal" I was wonder about it because the last picture in vol 5 shows ash getting kissed from Mirable.
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 00:06   Link #82
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
1. Gawain still alive and now his relationship with Luca is very good. Because Ash help her about Gawain behavior. Even thought Ash wear Paladin armor, He still can't ride Gawain. The first battle Ash (with Paladin Armor) vs Gawain, Ash retread because he took Gawain's Dragon Breath and if Ash didn't wear Paladin Armor, this LN will not continue (Ash died red). The second Battle Ash (without armor) vs Gawain, Ash defeated with injured and slept for 5 days with Luca both bare naked because Ash's body gradualy become cold. When Ash slept for 5 days, his soul was arrive at dragon workshop an met with Navi again. In here he was told by Gawain soul (little dragon) the reason about Gawain behavior and he has live 5 more days. So when Ash awake, he has barely time to rescue Gawain.

The last illustration in vol 5, the one that kiss Ash is not Mirable, but Silvia.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 03:48   Link #83
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
^ Sylvia's sister haven't fall for him yet, but there're hints Rebecca already have.
Vol 6 is a Rebecca centered volume, as far as romance is concerned. You can see Ash gained a kiss on the cheek from her in the illustrations. I have a soft spot for these marvelous Oneesama characters, like Shizuku from Kampfer. Vol 6 introduced yet another member of the student council (the vice president) Oscar, who is as powerful as Rebecca.

Spoiler for vol6:
__________________

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2012-02-22 at 04:29.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 04:50   Link #84
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Strongest Student Council

President : Rebecca Randall (Arch Dragonar)
Vice President : Oscar Brailsford (???)
Secretary : Lucca Sallinen (Dragonar)
Accountant : Maximillian Russel (Dragonar)
Public Disciplinary : Silvia Lautreamont (Dragonar)
General Affair : Ash Blake (Irregular)
Masckot : Eco

What Position Jesssica Valentine (???) take in Student Council?
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 05:05   Link #85
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
What Position Jesssica Valentine (???) take in Student Council?
庶務, i.e., general affairs.
__________________
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 10:22   Link #86
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Vol 6 is a Rebecca centered volume, as far as romance is concerned. You can see Ash gained a kiss on the cheek from her in the illustrations. I have a soft spot for these marvelous Oneesama characters, like Shizuku from Kampfer. Vol 6 introduced yet another member of the student council (the vice president) Oscar, who is as powerful as Rebecca.

Spoiler for vol6:
Is Oscar a guy or a girl??
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 10:26   Link #87
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Richocet@ Good question...but I wonder something else
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 10:45   Link #88
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Richocet@ Good question...but I wonder something else
Spoiler for spoiler:
Well like most tsundere characters she'll probably try to "educate" the protagonist in a destructive and comical way.
__________________

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-02-22 at 13:12.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 10:48   Link #89
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Well like most tsundere characters she's probably try to "educate" the protagonist in a destructive and comical way.
Well as long as the "disciplining" isn't like Louise's then I'll be alright
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 11:38   Link #90
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
wow so navi will appear again huh...
will she tease ash? or will she have a more mature posture?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 12:40   Link #91
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Navi is Eco counter apart. Another side of Eco like a coin or mirror. When Ash in Dragon Workshop, She deep kiss him and told him to "teach" Eco how to kiss properly.

This LN interesting! Ash wear diffirent Paladin Armor at each vol. depent of the situation, enemy attribute, or Ash's condition.

Eco seem like a Tailor (or Armor Blacksmith) to me.

BTW, is Milgaus and Julius is the same person?

Last edited by sandhy88; 2012-02-23 at 01:52.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 12:50   Link #92
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Vol 6 is a Rebecca centered volume, as far as romance is concerned. You can see Ash gained a kiss on the cheek from her in the illustrations. I have a soft spot for these marvelous Oneesama characters, like Shizuku from Kampfer. Vol 6 introduced yet another member of the student council (the vice president) Oscar, who is as powerful as Rebecca.

Spoiler for vol6:
so gay marriages are allowed?
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 13:13   Link #93
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
so gay marriages are allowed?
It is royalty, so I guess anything can happen.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 13:33   Link #94
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
so gay marriages are allowed?
kyou kara maou repeat all over again?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 19:55   Link #95
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
The answer for the 2nd question has been answered already. Just look back at the page 4.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 21:50   Link #96
zerodragon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Navi is Eco counter apart. Another side of Eco like a coin or mirror. When Ash in Dragon Workshop, She deep his him and told him to "teach" Eco how to kiss properly.

This LN interesting! Ash wear diffirent Paladin Armor at each vol. depent of the situation, enemy attribute, or Ash's condition.

Eco seem like a Tailor (or Armor Blacksmith) to me.

BTW, is Milgaus and Julius is the same person?

Do silva and luca have armor as well, if so what do they look like?

Is ash now silva's boyfriend?
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 00:00   Link #97
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
Do silva and luca have armor as well, if so what do they look like?

Is ash now silva's boyfriend?
Breeder ---> Default title for student (Having dragon)
Dragonar ---> The next title given to student that has Maestro Dragon (Having Light Atribute)
Arch Dragonar ---> The next title given to student that has Paladin Armor (Original) given that from their Maestro Dragon (the Maestro Dragon has already vow to obey mentaly and physicaly to their master)

Because Silvia & Luca still Dragonar, they does not have armor. And if they have armor, I hope the armor transparant or nude. Just like Aquarion EVOL episode 8 "Naked is Strongest". LOL!

And Because Ash's Paladin Armor imitation and Eco still not obedient to Ash, He is not Arch Dragonar.

But Eco already has promise with Navi that she will build masterpiece Paladin Armor, The strongest Paladin Armor ever create in History for Ash at the time that she will vow to make Ash her master.

I don't know if Ash and Silvia officially become lover or not. But Silvia now openly show affection to Ash like holding hand in public. Even tought still tsun~ tsun~ dere~ dere~

Last edited by sandhy88; 2012-02-23 at 13:42.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 16:45   Link #98
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Navi is Eco counter apart. Another side of Eco like a coin or mirror. When Ash in Dragon Workshop, She deep kiss him and told him to "teach" Eco how to kiss properly.

This LN interesting! Ash wear diffirent Paladin Armor at each vol. depent of the situation, enemy attribute, or Ash's condition.

Eco seem like a Tailor (or Armor Blacksmith) to me.

BTW, is Milgaus and Julius is the same person?
thanks man
so that means that navi is in love with ash? or she just like to make him embarresed?
i mean she is like the cool and one-sama side of eco so she is like huh...akeno from high school dxd right?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 18:56   Link #99
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
thanks man
so that means that navi is in love with ash? or she just like to make him embarresed?
i mean she is like the cool and one-sama side of eco so she is like huh...akeno from high school dxd right?
Did you say Navi?

Illustrations of Vol 7 with a nosebleed inducing picture of Navi

The author certainly have a thing for tentacles.

A short impression of Vol7 in Japanese.


As for your question, so far Navi has played a very role in the story and there was not much development for her up to vol6. IMO, the reason for that is she is another side of Eco, so she will only get some personal development after Eco receives proper developments. We don't know if she is in love with ash yet.
__________________
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 19:00   Link #100
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Tht last pic...its changing me
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.