AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-01-01, 13:23   Link #41
Inarius
★★★★★

ch 15:

lmao, the blond guy kinda looks like frankenstein from noblesse haha

and is that lipstick he's wearing?....what is he, a shemale?

MC better watch out or he might end up in a gender bender 5-way love barrage
Old 2012-01-07, 23:49   Link #42
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Decided to catch up on this after only reading the first 4 chapters.
Which I will first state that the first 4 chapters are actually my favorite so far, the rest that follows are kinda meh tbh.
Guess my penchant for hawt older sister types plays strong here

Thing about this series is I think it's got a odd flow to it, fights are not bad but they have their "cliche" moments if you will.
Can't say this is great(besides the girls, altho I said I have a penchant for hot older sister types, Irene is actually my favorite chracter here, just helps boost my interest in this series when the sister is involved) nor can I say it's bad.

It's a nice little break from The Breaker but then I'm still holding out on my Veritas part 2(yes I know it's very unlikely to happen now but I don't want to admit it)

Honestly 15 chapters in and I'm not sure what to make of it, do I really like it or do I think it's just plain meh?
Verdict is still out on this and I get the feeling it could actually be some time before I come to one.
It's a somewhat guilty pleasure and sad fact that I have to say "at least the girls are nice to watch for time being" it's honestly not something I want to label any series with but does indeed happen alot.
Old 2012-01-08, 00:40   Link #43
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Honestly 15 chapters in and I'm not sure what to make of it, do I really like it or do I think it's just plain meh?
Verdict is still out on this and I get the feeling it could actually be some time before I come to one.
It's a somewhat guilty pleasure and sad fact that I have to say "at least the girls are nice to watch for time being" it's honestly not something I want to label any series with but does indeed happen alot.
I have the same feeling - so far it neither gives off a feeling of being especially good or bad. Maybe we need 15 more chapters before we can come to a decision...

That said, for now Seo-Eun is enough to keep me interested
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 19:03   Link #44
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 16:

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 20:21   Link #45
Xion Valkyrie

The first 2 concept designs for Irene were incredibly generic. I like the final a lot better.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 05:07   Link #46
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Good chapter..i wonder because Irene can't tell everyone of the bad guy...

Ho man..teacher cosplay was crazy...hahahah...well..all girl, in this manga are hot...but..the Older sister for now..is my favorite character...she is hot like a fire!
Old 2012-01-28, 09:06   Link #47
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 17:

Old 2012-02-04, 17:57   Link #48
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 18:

Old 2012-02-05, 04:40   Link #49
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

interesting chapter..spoiler for 18..
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-16, 15:41   Link #50
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 19:

Old 2012-02-20, 07:36   Link #51
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Nice chapter..the villain is strong...really strong..

so, i hope he is going to be in the tournament...

Training training and training..the main character need it! i hope the hot sister, is going to teach him!!!
Old 2012-02-20, 08:31   Link #52
Sumeragi
Banned

Hmmm.... I might take a side job translating this if there are people who want faster scanlations.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 11:53   Link #53
Inarius
★★★★★

Broly decided to show off more of his powers.

He'll turn Mingyum into dust he the two fight now.

I'm really curious if he tried to rape her or killed someone important to her.
Old 2012-02-28, 19:28   Link #54
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 20:

Old 2012-02-28, 19:34   Link #55
kenjtr

Main character in this series is so lame always getting bullied by girls and like that wasnt enough he is idiot always saved by girls again , i would prefer strong minded weak character over him .
Old 2012-02-28, 20:41   Link #56
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Yeah... A fighting manga where the main character is the only jackass who can't fight... Great.

Seems to be a popular trend in Korea nowadays.
Old 2012-02-28, 20:48   Link #57
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Yeah... A fighting manga where the main character is the only jackass who can't fight... Great.

Seems to be a popular trend in Korea nowadays.
TBF I'm still expecting the main character to fight that dude. It's pretty much the heavily hinted story structure. Seriously is there anyone out there that doesn't expect it?
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 20:51   Link #58
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Oh, I know he will fight that dude. And win. But until it gets to that it will be a very very frustrating ride.
Old 2012-02-28, 20:59   Link #59
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
TBF I'm still expecting the main character to fight that dude. It's pretty much the heavily hinted story structure. Seriously is there anyone out there that doesn't expect it?
If main character beat that guy that will be really a pullass cause he is the definition of weak , he was cool when he didnt have ki but now he is like a old game console which needs to be charged to work Why does he even pick a fight with that guy with knowing he is even weaker then girls and then he gets scolded by his so called finance who tells him nothing abaut her . I would really like if that guy had learned some kind of martial art which lets him fight with ki users cause to have strong ki you need to born with it and i dont like blessed main chars that much . Also why does his sister is running company when he is there as men , i really wouldnt want to be this main chars place getting bullied by everyone . In these days stong female chars who humiliates men seems popular for some reason , i wonder when will i see a real badass character like in kyo kare ore wa that guy was so cool .
Old 2012-02-28, 21:43   Link #60
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
If main character beat that guy that will be really a pullass cause he is the definition of weak , he was cool when he didnt have ki but now he is like a old game console which needs to be charged to work Why does he even pick a fight with that guy with knowing he is even weaker then girls and then he gets scolded by his so called finance who tells him nothing abaut her . I would really like if that guy had learned some kind of martial art which lets him fight with ki users cause to have strong ki you need to born with it and i dont like blessed main chars that much . Also why does his sister is running company when he is there as men , i really wouldnt want to be this main chars place getting bullied by everyone . In these days stong female chars who humiliates men seems popular for some reason , i wonder when will i see a real badass character like in kyo kare ore wa that guy was so cool .
TBF practically everyone has KI, and obviously the genius route is how this story is going to go. Anyway I understand why you dislike chosen main characters, I prfer ard working characters also but in many case the genre doesn't make sense without them, practically all shounen stories revolve and around boys/girls doing extraordinary things like saving the world become the world's best martial artist or defeating various adults on a regular basis. If the achievement were in some way proportional to the things they do they would not be achieving them at their age. Which is why most main characters are special in some way. What matters more is how the use their abilities how they acquire stronger ones and their overall attitude, hence why disliking special main characters is pointless, practically all notable young characters in these sorts of stories are special in some sort of way otherwise their wouldn't be a story, unless the author actually bothers to put in adults as the main characters in their stories which goes against the demographic though it can work.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, arts, comedy, ecchi, martial