AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-21, 14:26   Link #61
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
It should be a similar cg with Chisato and the 2 monkeys but with "Yume" added.

edit: only had the time now to make screenshots of that scene plus Yume as Luca.



Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-21 at 19:24.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 03:04   Link #62
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Many people played Chisato's route and like her a lot, but after playing the routes of the other girls, some people come to dislike Chisato. I haven't played the game, but going by the anime, I find Chisato very lovable and awesome. I'm fond her interactions with Yuuki and do think they make a good couple.

So I'm very curious about how some people dislike her in other routes, so could someone kindly provide me a summary on how Chisato acted or what she did in the other routes that could make people dislike her? Please try to be objective and avoid taking things out of context.
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 04:08   Link #63
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Warning: actual route spoilers this time.
Spoiler for spoilers for Chisato in Isara's story:


Spoiler for Chisato in Mifuyu's story:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-22 at 04:24. Reason: added some info on Mifiyu's story
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 04:43   Link #64
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I've read that...
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Is that not true?
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 04:47   Link #65
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
I've read that...
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Is that not true?
Spoiler for spoilers:


edit
Spoiler for spoilers for rereading that scene again:



edit: i almost forgot about something

Spoiler for game spoilers related to chocolate :

Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-22 at 05:07.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 05:11   Link #66
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I see. Alright.

What about in the other routes besides those two?
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 05:24   Link #67
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
I see. Alright.

What about in the other routes besides those two?
Spoiler for spoilers:
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 10:22   Link #68
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Spoiler for Chisato in all Koichoco routes:
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 16:18   Link #69
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:
So really only in Mifuyu and Isara's routes did Chisato became unlikable for some people. I can understand if people dislike her in Isara's route, but for Mifuyu's route, it's still unclear to me.

Let me see if I have this right.
Spoiler for ...:
If I'm wrong anywhere, please correct me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Spoiler for Chisato in all Koichoco routes:
Your points and opinions are understandable. Just from another perspective though, I think Chisato being jealous is natural considering her personality, history with Yuuki, and truly loving Yuuki and sees the other other girls as the one getting in the way instead. If that is so, then if the writing in each route didn't have Chisato acting the way she did and go through the four things you noted, would you still consider the writing to be of the same quality?
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:00   Link #70
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
Your points and opinions are understandable. Just from another perspective though, I think Chisato being jealous is natural considering her personality, history with Yuuki, and truly loving Yuuki and sees the other other girls as the one getting in the way instead. If that is so, then if the writing in each route didn't have Chisato acting the way she did and go through the four things you noted, would you still consider the writing to be of the same quality?
Well, I think there's "the quality of the writing", and there's "reading things you find enjoyable to read", and they're not necessarily a direct correlation. I think that what they did was necessary to the author's concept of the work, but I can also see why it may annoy some people.

Spoiler for Koichoco central premise and themes:


All that being said... I'm not sure that I'd point to this particular issue as speaking to the "quality of the writing" one way or another, personally. To me, it was more some of the odd plot elements and twists that gave me pause when reading. I think this particular element, on the other hand, is more of a concious choice that you either like or you don't. It does have a logic to it as presented, but it could have been done in other ways too.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 17:51   Link #71
Snuffle
likes cute things
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Where all the cute and pretty silver hair girls are :)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Warning: actual route spoilers this time.
Spoiler for spoilers for Chisato in Isara's story:
Spoiler for just commenting on Isara route:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
I think Chisato being jealous is natural considering her personality, history with Yuuki, and truly loving Yuuki and sees the other other girls as the one getting in the way instead.
Being jealous is one thing, but being jealous to the point of piss angry and cutting off all communication is just immature. She could have at least tried to convince Yuuki somehow to love her instead but she acts like a child who's toy has been taken away (this is about Isara's route btw).
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 18:03   Link #72
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post

Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for more added spoilers:


As for my own opinion of the writing, i don't think the writing was that good seeing that a few things were either overly dramatic, somewhat silly or too convenient for the plot . Like for example Michiru's special ability , all the nonsense at the end of Chisato's story (>_>') or how many times people (almost) get hit by cars in all the stories.
But still, most of the stories were enjoyable.

I have my copy of the psp port already pre-ordered to play Non-chan's route and to see the minor changes (added and removed scenes because it will be a VN and not an eroge)

Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-22 at 18:24.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 02:46   Link #73
Eternal Regnum771
Super Sadist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
@relentlessflame
You have me some food for thought, and I do get what you're saying and the points you made.

I'll just say this, the base route concept is pretty cool and since used Chisato, the default canon girl as the base route, then it's only natural and logical for her to be present and involved in the other route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Being jealous is one thing, but being jealous to the point of piss angry and cutting off all communication is just immature. She could have at least tried to convince Yuuki somehow to love her instead but she acts like a child who's toy has been taken away (this is about Isara's route btw).
I don't know enough about what happened in Isara's route, so I can't really comment or judge Chisato. I'm curious though, did Chisato ever receive focus/insight behind her mentality or state of mind in Isara's route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for more added spoilers:
That was well put. And it seemed like that theme was applied to the three of them.

Quote:
As for my own opinion of the writing, i don't think the writing was that good seeing that a few things were either overly dramatic, somewhat silly or too convenient for the plot . Like for example Michiru's special ability , all the nonsense at the end of Chisato's story (>_>') or how many times people (almost) get hit by cars in all the stories.
But still, most of the stories were enjoyable.

I have my copy of the psp port already pre-ordered to play Non-chan's route and to see the minor changes (added and removed scenes because it will be a VN and not an eroge)
This series and cars....

I believe enjoyability usually matters more, so that's good.

Non-chan is going to be the...most awesome and fun route. I can feel it. ^
Eternal Regnum771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 12:50   Link #74
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Spoiler for episode 7 comparison:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-23 at 13:01.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 13:39   Link #75
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Spoiler for Just seen episode 7:
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 15:59   Link #76
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Spoiler for Just seen episode 7:
Spoiler for Episode 7 anime/game comparison:
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:17   Link #77
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Spoiler for Episode 7 anime/game comparison:
Spoiler:
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:44   Link #78
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Game mid-route Spoilers:
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 18:33   Link #79
hyl
imouto lover
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Spoiler for Technical Exception to the 'no-sex-before-dating' rule:
Spoiler for spoilers Mifuyu:


edit:

Spoiler for more technicalities:

Spoiler for anime:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-08-23 at 19:00.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 21:58   Link #80
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for more technicalities:
Spoiler for Response to game route discussion:
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.