AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-21, 00:58   Link #341
HandofFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I am really loving this series. I sometimes wonder why they even put so much ecchi in it in the first place, since the story is great so far (I know why, so no need to answer). This is turning into one of my favorites this season as a must watch every week.

I was wondering what Akatsuki was doing the whole time while our heroine trio was fighting off the medusa chicken. I assume from all his arm bands that he went to gather them from all the escaping students in order for him to summon that sword.
Yea, for me, its kind of annoying that it seems to have potential at a serious story, but its so crammed with eechi.

Seeing as how he took redhead's armband after beating him. I assumed he ended up beating everyone in duels and taking their armbands and arrived late to save the day in usual hero-timing.
Old 2012-07-21, 01:09   Link #342
Random Wanderer

Quote:
How old is the class rep if her age would put her in the elementary school section? I didn't expect her to be THAT much younger than the rest.
For elementary school? I'd guess she's 10 or 11.

Heh. Assuming the translations are correct, the wording she used to explain what they were doing of course made it sound like something else entirely.

Hey now, no one and nothing attacks my cute little class rep and gets away with it. That overgrown chicken is going down.

Quote:
Nope, neither of the above. Its someone you least expect. >.>
Based solely on the preview, it looks like that guy who was being bullied in the lunch line. The dark-haired guy.
Random Wanderer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 01:10   Link #343
bludvein

The ecchi doesn't really bother me. Its there but not totally in your face like some other animes I could mention(at least for the most part).

It serves its purpose and doesn't get in the way of the plot.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 03:15   Link #344
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Kuroneko at it again, so im guessing he needs multiple AD's cuz one isnt enuf to materialize the weapon best suited to him?
Old 2012-07-21, 03:20   Link #345
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to BTDK
He is the truly badass, with the super sword summoned near end in ep 3. Will be the supreme king, that's what we expected from him.

Ep 2 mentioned about his sister, who was dead, and I also hope there would be flashback relate to his little sister.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:30   Link #346
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ahahaha he used his magic wand to make her body complete or something along those lines.

That cracked me up.

Basically, it shows that people CAN like this guy and still NOT accept the fact that he's, well, Akatsuki. These two aspects of him make for some interesting chemistry with other characters.

Also green babe is so LOL.

I don't get why the Student Body President would turn up the difficulty on the cockatrice though. Did it actually crush a student there?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 03:36   Link #347
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Who's Onizuka??
Old 2012-07-21, 03:40   Link #348
kfcpanda

red haired bully
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 03:41   Link #349
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Who's Onizuka??
Sr, I confused, I'm not sure who did that, but seem like it the Student council president like you said.

Onizuka is the red hair boy who like bully weaker.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:45   Link #350
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I think him being the one is less likely. He doesn't seem the type.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:56   Link #351
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

Just watched episode 3.

Grr, just knowing what those student council members are making the class rep do gets my blood boiling! She's just a sweet, innocent (And probably power filled) young student in a big world Well, at least Ousawa made her feel better. A guy with good intentions but he does them in ways that make him look bad, that's sacrifice right there

Lol! You just gotta love Izumi, the first thing we see when she gets pushed to one side is the hint of sexual relations between the two Oh Izumi, when art thou going to get there own episode? The scene where they were in that manga place was just twice the fun

Oh my, what did Ousawa do to piss off the president of the student council? That can't be good XD I'm assuming it was him who messed with the controls of that bird thing and allowed it to use all of it's powers. Well, in the end, as expected, Ousawa is no doubt going to save the day
Old 2012-07-21, 04:02   Link #352
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

@DXMichael: Then you should remember Ousawa's alias: Rogue Hero lolz
No doubt what he did was so awesome and for the others sake.
Old 2012-07-21, 04:10   Link #353
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

That sword looks awesome w. I guess that's why he's called 'rogue hero'..that sword really doesn't seem all that heroic

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 05:03   Link #354
ImperialFlameGod8190

So tell me why do u guys think its the president there's no way that was him. It was Onizuka he said seems like i dont need the cockatrice after all ill handle him myself. If everyone else who he bullied was able to beat the cockatrice why would he think a guy who owns him wouldnt be able to it was Onizuka that much is obvious especially with the flashbacks. As for the class rep. The fact remains thats only the Vice presidents anger and she mentioned it before the President didnt seem to mind
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 05:28   Link #355
AzureWrath

Wow, no one is going to mention the massive euphemism?

Spoiler for in no way compensating....:

Anyway, this is a fun show
Old 2012-07-21, 05:50   Link #356
ookamigirl

Having serious fake sister problems LOL
Well, anyone would be mad at him for what he did to them last time ^^"
Class rep was having an age crisis. She's probably just pushing herself too hard.
Being serious all the time takes a toll on a person.
Akatsuki is a thorn in the eyes of other class reps.
That guy is just special in every way.
Berserk Cockatrice issue was pretty serious.
Seems like Akatsuki can use magic. He just needs a couple of those AD bracelets.
Maybe 'cause he's weapon was just too strong for one bracelet to manifest.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 06:10   Link #357
ImperialFlameGod8190

he's a thorn in the side of the vice president
Old 2012-07-21, 06:30   Link #358
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

People are complaining this show has too much ecchi?

I dunno man, I'm not that big for ecchi and all, but even I'm disappointed that all they could muster this episode is Chikage's panty shot.

As for this episode, I'm not much into lolis so I was just meh at Iinchou development. Though it was still lol worthy at Akatsuki's attempts at making her into an 'adult'. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 06:46   Link #359
ImperialFlameGod8190

there were only 2 real ecchi moments chikages panty shot and chikage groping myuu but really this was low on the ecchi high on the action
Old 2012-07-21, 06:50   Link #360
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
So tell me why do u guys think its the president there's no way that was him. It was Onizuka he said seems like i dont need the cockatrice after all ill handle him myself. If everyone else who he bullied was able to beat the cockatrice why would he think a guy who owns him wouldnt be able to it was Onizuka that much is obvious especially with the flashbacks. As for the class rep. The fact remains thats only the Vice presidents anger and she mentioned it before the President didnt seem to mind
You really think Onizuka could do that ? I believe not, he was not that strong and didn't have enough confident to do it.
We saw he had the security card and look his collar, it was simillar of the one president wear. Finally, Onizuka were at the class when setting change happen, and the president was the only one who could do that, after he anger with vice presedent.

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen