AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-21, 07:25   Link #361
SQA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
After he finally materialized his sword, and I stopped laughing, the only thing that came to mind was, "that's easily the best 'well, mine's bigger' jokes I've seen in anime." That was really well played.

And Akatsuki is just awesome. He's one of the few Chaotic Good MCs I can actually think of. And he'll probably also make it into "Magnificent Bastard" territory as well. That's probably why he's so fun.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 07:27   Link #362
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
Wow, no one is going to mention the massive euphemism?

Spoiler for in no way compensating....:


Anyway, this is a fun show
__________________
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 07:49   Link #363
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
You really think Onizuka could do that ? I believe not, he was not that strong and didn't have enough confident to do it.
We saw he had the security card and look his collar, it was simillar of the one president wear. Finally, Onizuka were at the class when setting change happen, and the president was the only one who could do that, after he anger with vice presedent.
you have a point but the authorization card could be onizuka. the trick is because u dont know whats happening its more likely onizuka. The president doesnt seem the type to intentionally indanger the students. Besides like i said onizuka wouldnt have known about the danger of the cockatrice either way all will be answered next week and if he saves people even the vice president will havta stop her grudge.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 07:52   Link #364
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Oh crap the hero has just raise the green loli flag!
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 08:39   Link #365
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Glad Akatsuki was able to help out the class rep. Looks like the president finally makes his move. That is one big sword.
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 08:51   Link #366
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Oh crap the hero has just raise the green loli flag!
I don't think he really raised a flag their for romance but for a friend, yes he did.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 11:05   Link #367
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Viet Nam
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to BTDK
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you have a point but the authorization card could be onizuka. the trick is because u dont know whats happening its more likely onizuka. The president doesnt seem the type to intentionally indanger the students. Besides like i said onizuka wouldnt have known about the danger of the cockatrice either way all will be answered next week and if he saves people even the vice president will havta stop her grudge.
I got your point. But how exactly you know presedent was not this type ?

Back to episode 1, he said that he wanted Ousawa power, and challenged Akatsuki with sudden attack. In that case, I can say he want to test Akatsuki once more, this is his purpose. He also anger vice presedent beacause she may ruin his plan.
__________________
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 11:08   Link #368
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mt. Ordeals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't think he really raised a flag their for romance but for a friend, yes he did.
This is pretty much a harem show through and through. It's not a matter of if, but when will loli girl will join the harem. He has to have one of each archetype after all.
__________________

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 11:14   Link #369
Random Wanderer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
I got your point. But how exactly you know presedent was not this type ?

Back to episode 1, he said that he wanted Ousawa power, and challenged Akatsuki with sudden attack. In that case, I can say he want to test Akatsuki once more, this is his purpose. He also anger vice presedent beacause she may ruin his plan.
It's too obvious. If it was the president, they wouldn't have bothered hiding his face. Also, watch the next episode preview. We see a character with black hair carrying that keycard, and being confronted by Akatsuki.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 11:43   Link #370
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
This is pretty much a harem show through and through. It's not a matter of if, but when will loli girl will join the harem. He has to have one of each archetype after all.
Yes, it is indeed a harem show but

Spoiler:
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 12:24   Link #371
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
My impression of Akatsuki's flag-triggers is that Akatsuki is kinda like Onizuka ( GTO, not the bully ) in terms of flag-get.

Because of their naturally perverted inclination and method-of-problem-solving, it's hard to tell whether or not they're a friendship flag or a romance flag, because they're kinda indistinguishable.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 13:20   Link #372
lansglenn
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Essentially episode 3 is Akatsuki maintaining the title of the most 'boss' main character this year.
__________________
lansglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 13:37   Link #373
supermegasonic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
wow at the sunrise stance.
it looks like he needs more of those AD's becuz his power is just too big to materialize with just one.
__________________
supermegasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 13:56   Link #374
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
This is definitely turning into my most anticipated anime this season along with SAO now that Campione! didn't live up to my expectations.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 21:10   Link #375
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
That sword look it belongs to a demon king but looks so awesome


sigh no panty stealing in this episode
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 22:00   Link #376
AmeNoJaku
dead-pan
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
because fanservice and ecchi are inseperable element...
Not really they are very different things, but not necessarily mutually exclusive. It's rather sad that most english speaking confuse the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
dissapointed no lolies h scene
Damn it! she turned out to be below 12... nonetheless acts more mature than the rest of the older female cast
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 22:13   Link #377
alchem1st
philosopher stone power
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
^
i talked to novalysis
iam not confused it.
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 00:48   Link #378
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
The raw is out.

About what I expected really. Still good though.

Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 04:08   Link #379
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
I tried watching a raw for the first time in years.

Yeah I couldn't follow it at all.


Anyway, seems to me like the first hint that it's not a very good assumption that everyone was sent to a different world. Or that EVERYONE was involved in "Beating the ultimate evil" or whatever. Why assume that EVERYONE in the school is a 'hero' in the first place?

As I said before, that other world might be just as big as this one. Chances of meeting one another are slim. And in fact, some of them MIGHT have met one another. Like these two guys.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 04:49   Link #380
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
its as i said earlier the first two episodes were heavy fanservice if u assume its just that your making a mistake the people who dropped it after the first 2 will be annoyed cuz it seems its just getting good. By the way any news on how many episodes for this
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.