AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-04, 21:14   Link #441
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Haruka trying to find underwear that cant be taking off but that wont stop Akatsuki this was the best episode yet
Old 2012-08-05, 04:07   Link #442
Dark Wing

man I know it's been said countless times in this Thread alone but Akatsuki is the best MC of all time with Tori from Horizon coming in as second.
Old 2012-08-05, 07:22   Link #443
ImperialFlameGod8190

Idk about best MC of all time but among harems he's definitely king. Besides Akatsuki being himself and the junk about izumi 3 things stood out from this episode and the preview afterwards.
1. The student council mentioned he wasnt strong enough to be on their level. But what strikes me as odd is he seemed to be even with that class A kid and has fought Haruka evenly but in epi 4 he lost to Tanaka whose class B. (although im not convinced Akatsuki really fought seriously against tanaka)
2. Haruka our favorite VP mentioned that she wanted underwear that couldnt be stolen but she never mentioned akatsuki's name and then despite everything and knowing full well about the fact he stole her underwear before she came in to join the group.
3. In the preview for the next episode we see somebody jumping off the top of the building to go fly somewhere and from the back it seems like our very same VP
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 08:18   Link #444
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

The student council are obviously overestimating themselves. -_- Haruka is the VP and seems at least as strong or even stronger than the other 2 stooges, yet she was easily disarmed by Akatsuki. She at least should know just how strong he is to be able to slip inside her guard that easily.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 08:22   Link #445
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea i believe that hm i wonder what will happen for haruka to turn to akatsuki's side and also when does the princess come to their world that'll be a shock for our boy wont it
Old 2012-08-05, 09:23   Link #446
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Idk about best MC of all time but among harems he's definitely king. Besides Akatsuki being himself and the junk about izumi 3 things stood out from this episode and the preview afterwards.
1. The student council mentioned he wasnt strong enough to be on their level. But what strikes me as odd is he seemed to be even with that class A kid and has fought Haruka evenly but in epi 4 he lost to Tanaka whose class B. (although im not convinced Akatsuki really fought seriously against tanaka)
2. Haruka our favorite VP mentioned that she wanted underwear that couldnt be stolen but she never mentioned akatsuki's name and then despite everything and knowing full well about the fact he stole her underwear before she came in to join the group.
3. In the preview for the next episode we see somebody jumping off the top of the building to go fly somewhere and from the back it seems like our very same VP
The student council is obviously full of shit. Notice the president dude not joining in on their bashing. Akatsuki fought the vice president while not even taking her seriously. He even manages to take off her undergarments without her even noticing for crying out loud. The whole fight leaves you with the impression he could've knocked her out easily.

As for Tanaka, he didn't lose that one either. He feigned damage to bring him in closer, that's all. He even says that Tanaka's magic was not strong enough to overpower his defense. Once that much became apparent Tanaka shifted his attack to targeting the building and the people inside it as a threat instead. Besides, the only reason he even did that well was because he was hiding his strength. He wasn't actually B-class is power. Onizuka is A-class and Akatsuki mentions that Tanaka is much stronger than him.

Finally, he fought the A-class dude that debuted this chapter while giving nothing away. That was pure street fighting, no abilities shown. He still won handily. Although the other guy didn't give anything away either, I wouldn't exactly consider it an accurate measure of power.

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-08-05 at 16:12.
bludvein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:52   Link #447
ImperialFlameGod8190

alrighty then now the question is when does haruka join the MC's side that has me more curious then anything
Old 2012-08-05, 11:52   Link #448
Dark Wing

Quote:
alrighty then now the question is when does haruka join the MC's side that has me more curious then anything
I'm thinking after being out smarted by Akatsuki so many times Haruka starts to lose her confidence in her abilities then who other than Akatsuki comes along and have a nice heart to heart with her. She begins to think he's not that bad of a guy after all then he dose something perverted and shatter her whole image of him she then joins the current trio in their mission to tame the wild hero.

Also is it me or dose it seem like Babel Academy isn't really all that great of a place? Sure they take the super powered youth from all over the world and train them to be...mercenaries I guess since they are sent all over the world to fight battles.

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2012-08-05 at 12:08.
Dark Wing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 12:25   Link #449
sapper
harem dimension god

so what would happen if someone like goku entered babel?
Old 2012-08-05, 12:27   Link #450
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

His very presence would end up causing the whole building to explode, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 15:10   Link #451
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm thinking after being out smarted by Akatsuki so many times Haruka starts to lose her confidence in her abilities then who other than Akatsuki comes along and have a nice heart to heart with her. She begins to think he's not that bad of a guy after all then he dose something perverted and shatter her whole image of him she then joins the current trio in their mission to tame the wild hero.
battles.
so basically what happened to the class rep accept nothing perverted
Old 2012-08-05, 16:35   Link #452
Dark Wing

Quote:
so basically what happened to the class rep accept nothing perverted
Now that you mention if that would be way too boring.
Old 2012-08-05, 17:32   Link #453
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea i agree it would be boring but o well we shall see
Old 2012-08-06, 18:14   Link #454
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I admire and hate Akatsuki for being so damn charming.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 06:22   Link #455
Athena
The Power of One

Can someone tell me by whom is this licensed?
Old 2012-08-09, 06:50   Link #456
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Can someone tell me by whom is this licensed?
It is licensed by FUNimation under the title of Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero.
Old 2012-08-09, 10:35   Link #457
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

This is some of the most shameless Mary Sue light novel I've read in a veeeery long time. And I mean it in a good way. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 2012-08-09, 14:46   Link #458
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
The student council are obviously overestimating themselves. -_- Haruka is the VP and seems at least as strong or even stronger than the other 2 stooges, yet she was easily disarmed by Akatsuki. She at least should know just how strong he is to be able to slip inside her guard that easily.
Same with Cocoon except that one guy who doesn't think he is one.

Thing is they judge strength by magical aptitude they account somebody who uses a different yet as effective skill set.

Hence why Akatsuki seems to be out of context for most of them. There is also seems to be a difference of experience points. Akatsuki boast to be a jack of all trades. He doesn't brag to be the chosen one he just passes though defeating the evil overlord along the way.

Also I suspect Akatsuki has a no kill policy. Myuu's father being the first time he had to break it.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2012-08-09 at 15:09.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 15:22   Link #459
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Same with Cocoon except that one guy who doesn't think he is one.
Nah you are wrong about them. As far as it goes they rule the world don't they?
And some people inside it are super strong obviously or even maybe related to some of main characters, but that would be a novel spoiler.
Remmember that TV scene from ep 3 or 4 where cocoon member was going out from a plane? Akatsuki was more than pissed about him, who knows why and what is their relation.
Old 2012-08-09, 17:26   Link #460
AmeNoJaku
dead-pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
This is some of the most shameless Mary Sue light novel I've read in a veeeery long time. And I mean it in a good way. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mary WHO?

In between, when I saw that BSDM underwear, I don't know why the vice-president in it was my first thought... I gladly realized that wasn't the only one
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen