AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 06:37   Link #701
jdennis007

There is a group of master samurai that can put him in his place, they are used to dealing with perverted males, and one of them ranks almost as high as him on the badass scale, I am referring to the lovely ladies from Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, (which is getting a second season) so they might do a mini crossover.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:39   Link #702
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Hope he don't messed with my Naoe coz.. if he will, I'll cross over myself... lolss
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 08:03   Link #703
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Better than campaigning for Hank Johnson.. Skip to 1:20 for the good stuff...
LOL, I remember that clip when I was trying to find out where the Hell was Guam, aka the floating island

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Lets not bring Politics into this Jaku. I've got a whole hard drive full of crap I could dump on people, and this is not the correct place for it.
My bad... for justifying the last kanji from my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
There is a group of master samurai that can put him in his place, they are used to dealing with perverted males, and one of them ranks almost as high as him on the badass scale, I am referring to the lovely ladies from Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls, (which is getting a second season) so they might do a mini crossover.
aspiring rapist >>> kiss machine, since boredom can be a real killer these times
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:12   Link #704
ImperialFlameGod8190

I gotta tell ya this episode was not that good i mean the way it turned out nothing was really gained from this or lost for that matter its kinda sad there was one interesting moment
Spoiler for Episode 9 moment:

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-08-31 at 09:30.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:36   Link #705
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Yuusha 09 - Beware of Guys Named Phil:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 01:58   Link #706
thundrakkon
Anime-Only Viewer
*Graphic Designer

Haruka tells Miu her prophecy, which all students get when they enter the academy. It forecasts a life of sadness and suffering. However, it also gives her a chance to choose if she wants to be alone or with someone, in which case, it is up to her partner to give her happiness or not. Essentially, choose Akatsuki and gain what happiness you can, or choose another guy and suffer for all eternity.

Anyway, the episode also shows how much of a weak (characterwise) bad guy Phil Barnett is. He is just so one dimensional bad guy, it is a shame of a waste. At least it is well established that he is pure bad. I wished they made a bad guy who was at least a little more intelligent and cunning (I guess that is the job for the President).

I'm looking forward to Akatsuki wiping the floor with this guy next episode.
Old 2012-09-01, 03:17   Link #707
bludvein

This is the first episode of the series that I really just skimmed. Not a lot happens, although Onizuka being redeemed from being a complete asshole was a surprise. Phil's rants were pretty snooze-worthy. The guy is obviously cracked in the head, and uninteresting to boot. The only good part about him is that he should at least be strong enough to give us a good idea of the limits of Akatsuki's abilities. So far, hes just been strong enough to make his fights a joke and not really revealing anything.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 04:53   Link #708
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its funny i thought this episode was bad without subbing with it the episode actually gets worse. So Haruka's words to miu were simply the repeating of the prophecy which is a shame. Onizuka wasnt redeemed at all. He simply moves from idiot to well moron. Phil Barnett is a weak bad guy i agree but thats not surprising. This is really just a bridge episode to next week. Unless they have some interesting plan i think this fight will last more then 1 episode. The fight will be standard but what im curious about is what will they do with these last 3 episodes.
Old 2012-09-01, 06:32   Link #709
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.9

oh no indeed the only to describe this phil what a (bleep)-bag basco wannabee.

sure give miu, shorty rep & lesbian were dong fine til he arrive total HEEL attack on them give hunting miu.

well here BOSS akatsuki arrive heal shorty rep & lesbian then student council get everyone to safety so rescue miu.

phil vs red hair from ep.3 sure give red hair doing it for pride & redeem but phil being a jerk of the series cue beatdown.

miu bit wonder til yikes here phil catch her cause drag her back to get rid of all demons & chop off miu cue miu's cry here BOSS akatsuki.

next ep it's so on boss vs phil.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 06:51   Link #710
ookamigirl

O-oh. Phil has arrived for Miu.
The student council seemed to have taken the biggest blow from him.
Things are getting more interesting now.
Akki vs Phil. That should be a good fight.
Hope he's strong enough to kick Phil back to the other dimension.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:03   Link #711
Kazuto

It would be great if he kills Phill... And... Just in time to stop him prom raping her?

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-09-01 at 11:55. Reason: Please review forum rule 1.5
Kazuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:11   Link #712
ImperialFlameGod8190

Kazuto he's already stopped that one
Old 2012-09-01, 10:04   Link #713
TheEroKing
is Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Old 2012-09-01, 10:27   Link #714
Kazuto

I wanted to say that if he was a little late... Oh well... It would be bad... Very bad... Poor girl... Anyway... Kill him e_e

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-09-01 at 11:55. Reason: Please review forum rule 1.5
Kazuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 10:38   Link #715
ImperialFlameGod8190

guys do u really think they'd let akatsuki lose my real question is will stuco actually interfere or will they realize its a dumb move
Old 2012-09-01, 13:30   Link #716
tsunade666

Episode 09 was a good episode though Phil went up on my kill list and that red haired guy that acts dumb in the earlier episode sure acts manly on this episode. + points for that guy for becoming a man. And Aki go kill that guy.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 15:35   Link #717
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Idiot redhead proves that you don't need to be game breakingly strong in order to be a real man.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 18:11   Link #718
AzureWrath

Why all the hate on Phil? I don't think he is a horrible antagonist or person. You can see he is just coldly logical and driven by his objective. I find villains like that much more refreshing than the manically evil kind.
Old 2012-09-01, 18:30   Link #719
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
Why all the hate on Phil? I don't think he is a horrible antagonist or person. You can see he is just coldly logical and driven by his objective. I find villains like that much more refreshing than the manically evil kind.
until the enter reap zone, than you need to kill them asap, lol
Old 2012-09-01, 18:39   Link #720
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
Are you serious? Logical? Ya right.

There is absolutely 0 logic in this scheme, and even if there was Phil has made it perfectly clear that hes in it for the purpose of being a highly warped idea of a hero, not for any kind of greater good. The guy is cracked. In fact, with a little observation it should make it clear that Akatsuki and Myuu aren't trying to raise some secret army to take over Alezard or anything of the sort. All Disdia is going to manage is to make an enemy of Akatsuki, someone who single-handedly managed to best the maou in a fight. Theres so much wrong with their logic I don't even know where to begin.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen