AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 121 Rating
Perfect 10 9 15.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 13.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 22.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 31.03%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 10.34%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.72%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 3.45%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-04, 17:39   Link #321
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Someone didn't quite appreciate or like my joke and said it was pointless in the neg rep comment. So, let me make a more meaningful post:

Those AB designs were pretty sick. I think the Organization is definitely done for now, those guys better jump ship, haha. I was hoping Miria would awaken her legs or something like Clare but I guess that didn't happen. What did happen was something better - everyone else arrived on the scene (hence my party started)! Let Uma heal Miria up (after her punches of course, haha) and let's chop these bitches up!

I do hope Yagi cuts back to Clare. I wouldn't be surprised if he left us hanging here too.
Old 2011-12-04, 18:18   Link #322
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

It's become interesting again, because of the cliff hanger. It's still not what I want though. In my opinion, we haven't heard of Clare for too long. I mean, she's fighting a battle of her own this entire time, so why aren't we seeing it?

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Old 2011-12-04, 18:47   Link #323
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Nice to see alot of old-timers suddenly popping back in all of a sudden
Old 2011-12-04, 19:37   Link #324
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Someone didn't quite appreciate or like my joke and said it was pointless in the neg rep comment. So, let me make a more meaningful post:

Those AB designs were pretty sick. I think the Organization is definitely done for now, those guys better jump ship, haha. I was hoping Miria would awaken her legs or something like Clare but I guess that didn't happen. What did happen was something better - everyone else arrived on the scene (hence my party started)! Let Uma heal Miria up (after her punches of course, haha) and let's chop these bitches up!

I do hope Yagi cuts back to Clare. I wouldn't be surprised if he left us hanging here too.

There're are a few pretty mean/odd people that post here. That's why I kind of shy away from this part of the forum. I got neg rep for something similar a bit ago too.. (I'll probably get neg rep for this too hah)

Wonder if they'll be able to do something about 3 ABs though. Like even if they're all together now.. you think that'll be enough ?
Old 2011-12-04, 19:58   Link #325
SeanQ

=p So they believe they still have a chance as long as Miria doesn't awaken too... they must really have improved !!
Old 2011-12-04, 20:03   Link #326
Falcor

Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Skype™ to Falcor
At least this way Miria has some backup besides just the shrimp twins and Raki's harem.
Old 2011-12-04, 20:06   Link #327
BlackMagister

Well if Cassandra and Roxanne continue to fight each other the group stands a chance. In my opinion some of the "Ghosts" plus high ranked warriors could defeat an AO but even then if it would be an extremely close match. Plus they are all fresh ABs and do not even understand their own abilities and strength. I'm not sure if it will be part of the story for these ABs but Clare had to learn how to use her legs in her partial awakened form so these ABs may improve as the fight drags on.
Old 2011-12-04, 20:11   Link #328
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Yeah maybe if the Ghosts, plus whoever else, work together they might be able to defeat Hysteria while Cassandra and Roxanne are fighting each other. But it will be very hard. Maybe some of the weaker warriors like Dietrich, Nike, and Anastasia won't make it, But its not like i want that to happen.

Miria is still over her limit isn't she. I guess that means that Cynthia is going to synch her yoki and revert her. If she does do that Miria will still be exhausted from her previous battle with Hysteria.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-12-04, 20:37   Link #329
Friday
Im shy too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagister View Post
Well if Cassandra and Roxanne continue to fight each other the group stands a chance.
agree

now they finally arrived(and what a bad ass picture it is.....) they should concentrate on Hysteria, in my opinion if they used the method like they did in Rabona against Agatha, it shouldn't take long.

Just sit and wait the out come of the Cass/Roxy fight.

Last edited by Friday; 2011-12-14 at 07:01.
Old 2011-12-04, 20:48   Link #330
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
agree

now they finally arrived(and what a bad ass picture it is.....) they should concentrate on Hysteria, in my opinion if they used the method like they did in Rabona against Agatha, it shouldn't take long.

While i agree with you, it will be much harder than the Agatha fight. The Ghosts will be fighting a much stronger opponent and they also do not have Clare with them. So it actually might take a while. Hysteria's form is ugly and sort of anti-climatic, but she still is (probably) at AO level and very dangerous.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-12-04, 21:09   Link #331
theevilanimal
ABducting claymores

So Hysteria looks like a failed ballerina...
Old 2011-12-04, 21:10   Link #332
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
agree

My thoughts, exactly. They need to focus, one at a time. And they have enough skilled Claymore that work quite well together. Those twins can somewhat make up for Clare's absence after being healed a bit too.
Old 2011-12-04, 21:18   Link #333
Friday
Im shy too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
While i agree with you, it will be much harder than the Agatha fight. The Ghosts will be fighting a much stronger opponent and they also do not have Clare with them. So it actually might take a while. Hysteria's form is ugly and sort of anti-climatic, but she still is (probably) at AO level and very dangerous.
my opinion is.....
She not that strong or else she could've killed Miria right at the beginning.
All 3 Former No1 lack the killing instinct, they all strong enough just to survive.

and most of there are 8 of them including Dietriche Anastasia & Nike,
they be alright
Old 2011-12-04, 21:24   Link #334
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
my opinion is.....
She not that strong or else she could've killed Miria right at the beginning.
All 3 Former No1 lack the killing instinct, they all strong enough just to survive.
I don't think she really wanted to kill to kill Miria at that moment. She didn't really even try to kill her. She was acting a little like Riful used to, sort of "playful" like.

I also don't think that the new AOs lack the killing instinct. Cassandra and Roxanne are just to focussed on each other right now to go kill some humans. An they haven't been around very long to really see how strong they are. But they all were #1s at one point so we can assume that they are very strong, and are at AO level.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-12-04, 21:37   Link #335
theevilanimal
ABducting claymores

Enemies are: Cassandra, Roxanne, Hysteria
Warriors who are present and active: Miria, Deneve, Helen, Cynthia, Yuma, Tabitha, Dietrich, Anastacia, Nike, Phina, Keira, twin1, twin2
Warriors who are present and dismembered: Audrey, Rachel, Nina

That makes 16 warriors
If Galatea's troup decide to join in, that would make 19 warriors.
+Raftela=20

For now, Cassandra is occupied with Roxanne, so 19 warriors against a handicapped Hysteria.

Out of these 20 warriors, we have Miata who is no1 material according to the org's standards and Miria who is very close to that title.

Galatea is also a high ranking warrior, along with Deneve and Helen.

Cynthia, Yuma and Tabitha are also forces that mustn't be neglected.
Old 2011-12-04, 21:42   Link #336
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

I foresee potential for a stellar fight here. Ohhh... it's going to be a long wait til the next chapter.

And Raki better bolt, lol.
Old 2011-12-04, 21:49   Link #337
theevilanimal
ABducting claymores

thank god I have my finals. This month will go fast!
Old 2011-12-04, 23:55   Link #338
gxy1069

about the sword stuck in hysteria's throat(lol), do you she was just taunting/playing with miria when she was trying to make a deal with her? i mean, if she can't even get that sword out, i don't think she stands a chance against 19 warriors...
Old 2011-12-04, 23:56   Link #339
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Not all of the new awakened are going to die, if any. Someone has to end up freeing Priscilla by using their identical yoki and overpowering Clare/destroyer's. Which means they won't be going away weakened either.

DOCKING MODE~
Old 2011-12-05, 00:19   Link #340
ATM

Read chapter and thread # 121. Liked the chapter more than disliked it. It was a bit frustrating how it changed focus so quickly from one part of the story to another, but there was a lot to cover.

I agree with Blackmagister about the art, I liked it a lot too. There were a lot of “enlarge this image” pages with lots of cool stuff in them like the one where Roxxane’s and Hysterias skin seems to be peeling off their faces. And the ones where the new Abyssal forms are shown, by the way nice hips Roxxane.

I also liked the exchange between Miria and Hysteria and found it kinda funny, for example The “I can’t eat” part “please help me” with the proper demonstration; even in her awakened form Hysteria is asking Miria a favor lol. Like a few people have said, Hysteria is in a more playful mood and seems to be messing with Miria, since she in not following orders from the organization anymore.

I also find Hysterias awakened form “impractical” like Lordshadowisle said. Lots of limbs, but kinda useless; and she got these Chinese sticks instead of arms, at least with them she can pierce her food. And the wings, I don’t get it, if she is so hungry why not just fly away to the nearest town and have a feast? She’s just too weird.

And Miria is such a tease; she is using all this yoki and doesn’t show any meaningful mutations, just a set of fangs and the Alice Cooper eyes. I wanted to see Miria go through a transformation much like Clare did at Pieta. Not exactly that she gets Clare’s appearance in the war in the north but at least something more than just the muscular thighs that she developed when she tried to reach Hysteria.

I also liked Cassandra’s action scenes, she seemed to use her pendulum thechnique or something like it when she avoided Roxxane’s attacks. I also liked her attitude trying to hoard all the food for herself and Telling Roxxane to bog off. And I totally agree with Murikibishi and Shiek927, her language, I think, was call for even if it was a bit annoying. she was just letting off steam; When you don’t have any quick sharp remarks just rely on good back alley talk.

The part I liked the most about the chapter were the twins scenes, how they managed to save the single digits as Miria requested. Not that I wanted them to be saved, but it was extremely kind for the twins to do so. And I loved how they disregarded Audrey’s warnings and went to save yet some more people (another selfless act); they kinda left Audrey talking to herself back there. I have to admit that at first I hated the twins when they almost killed Miria; then I began to like them a bit, but not much since they were depicted as robot like kids, so their lack of emotions and the fact that I didn’t know much about what they wanted for themselves in this rebellion made it hard for me to relate. Now I’m kind of turning into a fan of them as I see them as very loyal and honorable claymores and also a bit fearless.

The parts I didn’t like about the chapter were Audrey’s 2 page speech, and the chapters last page.
Closed Thread