AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 32 69.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 23.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 6.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-17, 04:17   Link #61
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
This.... is not a comedy right? I wonder why this episode made me laugh more than any other anime I have seen in a while(and that's saying a lot considering I am watching Gintama alongside this).
Anyway after this episode, I can't see the enemy as bad guys anymore. I am actually liking that pope and Muneshige a lot
So far I'd mostly say it is a comedy with little bits of drama every now and then. I suppose you can say most of the things in the show are for the lulz. Kind of like One Piece.
Old 2011-12-17, 04:28   Link #62
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
So he's imba, as long as he can deal clear strike?
Old 2011-12-17, 04:30   Link #63
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
He's still pretty weak compare to the others. Fatal flaw being to "understand" the attack, he has to eat it first. Though I won't be surprised by the end of the series he knows all 12 months =).
Old 2011-12-17, 10:17   Link #64
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
There are plenty of people who can thrash him with no effort....
Old 2011-12-24, 17:02   Link #65
Guido

I do really need to pay attention what I see before my eyes, because it wasn't until this episode that I get the grasp on the details how all those spells and powers work.

Basically, for each spell and ability there's toll of prayers and offerings that have to be offered in order to keep them running.

But, there are those which are contracts and covenants that the characters in that world just cannot pull them out of thin air, but rather they need to be granted a special permission from a sort of keeper, priest, or miko character to use them provided that they themselves will be providing the toll or offering. And failure to do that will repercute in serious consequences for the character.

In Torii's case, being granted permission by Asama to control a quarter of the Musashi's ether reserves, in order to power-up his comrades in the battlefield, required from him to make his offerings based on overall happiness of his being.

However, Torii from the start would not have been able to get access to the Ether even if Asama had authorized permission to have her shrine representing him, unless Torii had been granted beforehand some position. This is how the King of the Musashi granting Torii the position of Viceroy to the whole country-Ship, two episodes ago, came in handy for him to be able to access and wield such powers.

Golden Comedy of the moment for this episode:

Innocentius: (frenzied) If you're a girl, you'd better dress like one!!!.
Masazumi: (outraged) He's Lecturing Me!!!
Old 2011-12-24, 17:04   Link #66
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post

In Torii's case, being granted permission by Asama to control a quarter of the Musashi's ether reserves, in order to power-up his comrades in the battlefield, required from him to make his offerings based on overall happiness of his being.
ActuallyToori got access to 1/4 of Musashi's energy Reserve when the Musashi's King made him a Viceroy. The deal he made with his god and process by Asama's shrine was the ability to share that power with everyone.