AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-21, 14:19   Link #221
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
OMFG whos' the sister? Just watched the first 3 episodes and I think the sister might be Miyabi, although I don't want that to be the case. Rinka is probably my 2nd favourite character right now,
Old 2012-07-21, 16:43   Link #222
Ddraig

I laugh so hard at episode 3. Sister or not if I in his place I would have attack them.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 18:55   Link #223
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
What truly made it more funny is that the reason for doing what the girls did, is to "correct" the main guy, so he wouldn't stray from the path, to say the least.
Old 2012-07-21, 18:59   Link #224
HandofFate

Just watched episode 1.

Not that big a fan of 'ojousama' or rich school settings.
But what I got from episode 1 so far is: "ah youth...."
Old 2012-07-21, 19:16   Link #225
sky black swordman

Just watch Ep 3.LOL
this shows how far girls go to make sure the boy they like stays on Straight side of the fence.
Old 2012-07-21, 23:04   Link #226
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Ep 3:

Well that last part made this seem like the penultimate episode. Since it's so early, I'll bet Miyabi was his "little sister" when they were young, but not blood-related.
I bet it's just one big misunderstanding, and she thinks he didn't like her playing little sister, which they started after showing him the little sister cafe ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I gave Shougo props last episode for his mad ballroom dancing skills and alpha-MC actions. But this episode errr... I'm going to have to temporarily take that man card back from him for now. When two young girls are willing to sleep with you topless with them clearly in love with you, how can you not do anything? I mean I saw what he was thinking about, just do them both! At least one of them isn't your blood-related sister!
If it was me, the walls would be shaking!
So what if one is possibly his little sister? It only means you can't have kids with her, it doesn't mean you can't do her aplenty
So as long as you use contraception (which you should anyway), no problem whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Put yourself in his shoes. Two girls approach you while you're in bed and they're throwing themselves at you and would likely willingly have sex with you. There is a VERY good chance that one of them is your blood related sister and you know it as well. Can you HONESTLY say that you would still try to sleep with them even if it meant committing incest?
Hell yeah!
As I said, the only issue is that you shouldn't have kids. There's nothing speaking against having fun and shake the walls
Old 2012-07-24, 10:15   Link #227
Snuffle
likes cute things

Location: Where all the cute and pretty silver hair girls are :)
Aww man. The fact that the MC (forgot his name) was so desperate for his stalker sister to call just so he could get all wild and freaky with the girls in his bed made me really like this MC

It would really suck if Miyabi really is his sister, cause seeing her in that stylish swimsuit just made me go daaaammn... Take her!! Take her now!!
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 21:59   Link #228
sky black swordman

Agreed on the first, but for me it would be Konoe the reason she is peverted.
Old 2012-07-25, 01:03   Link #229
novalysis

You've got to applaud Konoe for her very slick charming of the MC in the First Episode. If not for the whole Imouto angle, her progress with her attempted conquest would likely have been much, much faster.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 20:11   Link #230
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Am I the only one who finds Mizutani's non-sexual attitude towards nudity, coupled with "his" matter-of-fact attitude towards sex and reproduction, deep and masculine voice notwithstanding, to be incredibly endearing and cute?
Old 2012-07-26, 00:27   Link #231
Anime Online

I felt it was strange Ikusu warned Shougo not to peep while she's taking a shower in episode 2, then she proceeded to frolic on his bed naked. Was that reverse psychology?
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 00:37   Link #232
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
I felt it was strange Ikusu warned Shougo not to peep while she's taking a shower in episode 2, then she proceeded to frolic on his bed naked. Was that reverse psychology?
More like trying to avoid him finding out. Mostly because of the rules that she must be a man. When he did, rather than get angry, she just took it as it was and was like "oh well". Most likely because it didn't matter to him when compared to the company.
Old 2012-07-26, 01:53   Link #233
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Am I the only one who finds Mizutani's non-sexual attitude towards nudity, coupled with "his" matter-of-fact attitude towards sex and reproduction, deep and masculine voice notwithstanding, to be incredibly endearing and cute?
I don't know. She could be a plant by Shogo's mother. Maybe she lied she doesn't know who the sister is and sent Mister X to bag her son, so from her point of view a daughter of a tramp or tramps wont get him. Maybe she hasn't forgiven her dead husband for playing around.

Seems to be the condition to inherit was find a mate during high school, not necessarily inside it.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 03:34   Link #234
novalysis

But none of these girls are daughters of tramps.... it's implied to be an Elite Private School, so unless some of them are scholarship Students....
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:38   Link #235
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
But none of these girls are daughters of tramps.... it's implied to be an Elite Private School, so unless some of them are scholarship Students....
"Appearances can be deceiving" or "Never judge a book by its cover".
Just ask "Mister X".
However I am not saying I disagree.
Old 2012-07-26, 05:44   Link #236
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
You've got to applaud Konoe for her very slick charming of the MC in the First Episode. If not for the whole Imouto angle, her progress with her attempted conquest would likely have been much, much faster.
Very true
Don't think no one can resist against that kind of temptation.
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 13:56   Link #237
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for NakaImo 04 - Tackling the Problem:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 19:17   Link #238
sapper
harem dimension god

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not konoe NO IT CANT BE HER SHES MY FAVORITE YOU DOUCHEBAG PRODUCTION TEAMS WHY? WHY DID U MAKE IT HER? ITS NOT FAIR I TELL YOU!
Old 2012-07-26, 19:52   Link #239
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not konoe NO IT CANT BE HER SHES MY FAVORITE YOU DOUCHEBAG PRODUCTION TEAMS WHY? WHY DID U MAKE IT HER? ITS NOT FAIR I TELL YOU!
chill, we're only 4 episodes in. Something else is bound to happen. Her and her cream puffs will likely be safe in the next episode.

quick question, how far into the LN is the anime currently?

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-07-26 at 20:08.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 21:07   Link #240
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
chill, we're only 4 episodes in. Something else is bound to happen. Her and her cream puffs will likely be safe in the next episode.

quick question, how far into the LN is the anime currently?
We're still on volume 1 and if the next episode ends how I think it might end, we're going to head into volume 2.

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen