AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-27, 05:31   Link #261
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

In the end both Konoe and Miyabi are childhood friends? Well, that pretty much seals the deal lol

Unless of course one of them is lying, then it would be trolololol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 06:51   Link #262
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
There's some kind of weird logic going on. Kumagorou (Shougo's father) had an affair with another woman, had a child, and nobody knew much about it. Shougo's mother didn't bother to find out. Ikusu the ninja agent also didn't seem to know. Only the woman with whom he had the affair knew.

Now Shougo is having this incredible worry : if I somehow married my half-sister, it would be disastrous if people found out! The thing is, if nobody even know Kumagorou had a daughter with another woman, how would they know Shougo married his half-sister?
And the daughter who is a sister. Now the question is if she is at the school. Cause mom confirmed it and somebody came to the funeral claiming to be a sister.

Two are sort of eliminated she could still be around.

Spying megane witch who is a manager of a little sister cafe seems suspicious. If she is the sister she was satisfied watching from afar, but the knowledge of two girls who are childhood friends of Shougo are pursuing him may spur her into action.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 07:24   Link #263
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so let get all sum the ep

shougo seem might have find his sister then mention something to konoe cue run & hmm phone call from "sister".
yet after some search found konoe & she was making the phone call as the "sister".
but wait she is NOT the sister it reveal konoe was shougo friend from kids years.
from pic, cake, & figure where all part help shougo's memory.
with reveal in kids years shougo save konoe from a car & how it explain the scar.
so that konoe notice shougo coming to school pretend to be the "sister".
ok then now here miyabi & reveal she also NOT the sister as well.
it reveal miyabi another friend of shougo in the kids years while in hospital.
with doing pretend wedding she want shougo & also explain soap figure bought together.
ok then good news konoe & miyabi are NOT your sister but search continue.
but bad news konoe & miyabi are coming get ya shougo to be your wife!!!

to be continued...
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 09:14   Link #264
uis

Oh both is osana najimi oh well... at least they have reason to like Shougo not a slut that love rich people money...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 09:23   Link #265
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
"Just a little prank"!?

That would've made me snap on the spot.
Well, keep in mind that she had no idea the back story from the funeral that would have caused Shougo to take it seriously. She thought she was just acting in character from the anime he liked and that he would find it cute/fun, and it might remind him of their childhood memories. When she figured out he was taking it seriously and all the problems it caused, she realized that it backfired in a way she couldn't have imagined.

So yeah, from her perspective it was just a little prank, but she had no idea that things would turn out this way. I suppose Shougo had a right to be more angry than he was, in a sense, but it's not like she was being deliberately malicious.
Old 2012-07-27, 09:50   Link #266
Snuffle
likes cute things

I don't think those two girls really have any reason to lie if they truly want to get on Shugo's good side. So now that he's convinced that they are not related to him, he can "enjoy" all the time he wants with them. So hurry it up already and get all hot and sweaty with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YES! YES! YES!
Did Konoe really say that? I guess I had my attention else where.
But it's true what she says. But does she mean fully naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, keep in mind that she had no idea the back story from the funeral that would have caused Shougo to take it seriously
Aww you beat me to it; I was going to say that.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 22:57   Link #267
teja208
Critical fanboy

I’m surprised that the identity behind the mysterious caller was revealed this early.

What can be concluded from here is there is no longer any hard evidence that may indicate the real imouto having attend the same HS as the MC. Of course this is what appears to be from this episode, if it hadn't be for the story name sake "Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!" suggests otherwise: there can be only one sister and she is somewhere around here.

On the unrelated note, I think it's still too early to drop Miyabi and Konoe from possible imouto suspects. While I don't think they lied about how they fail in love with Shougo, they may still be hiding something from him. Look if one of them actually admits she is the real imouto, she will be shot down from his wifu candidate so all the more reason to keep it from him. It's true that they do have a so-called father, but that doesn't mean that the mother didn't told the daughter about having an affair with Shougo's dad and that the father isn't the real father. Getting adopted by another family after something happened to the mother with their last name changed is also another possibility.

OTOH, Sagara Mei (Megane-ko) pondering about Shougo's imouto at the end of this episode effectively leaves her out from possible imouto suspect. There is no reason for her to ponder about herself but there are other explanations why she did that such as…

1. She actually knew something or has some connection with the real imouto.
2. She's interested in uncovering the truth behind the identity of the real imouto for some reason.

And besides, she’s older than the MC so she can't be called little sister.

One more thing, I initially though Miyabi was a tsundere, but now I think she’s way too aggressive for that. Guess she's no longer a tsundere then.

Last edited by teja208; 2012-07-27 at 23:08.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 05:18   Link #268
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Episode 4

The episode just broken my expectations for the ideal wake up alarm... This is a winner...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 06:04   Link #269
anigu
Game maker

Well, 4 episodes in we have eliminated 2 sister candidates already. At least Shougo can safely "approach" those two
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 06:51   Link #270
Marower

The mystery caller is resolved but anyone can still be his sister. Man, this show is serious in a good way.

It seems like the red-haired girl from the cafe will be in the next episode, judging from the preview.

Marower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 07:20   Link #271
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marower View Post
The mystery caller is resolved but anyone can still be his sister. Man, this show is serious in a good way.

It seems like the red-haired girl from the cafe will be in the next episode, judging from the preview.
True. I still believe the "false" imouto's are still in "false belief" being the guy's "true" imouto.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 09:21   Link #272
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Even without the sister-mystery, Shugo and Kanoe would make a good pairing, even just looking at their relationship from a business point of view.

As for Kanoe's "Naked under a shirt" comment, I would respond with "Irrelevant! We're all naked under our clothes. Why don't you show me how much better that shirt would look on the floor."

Endless "Corporate" Soul
Old 2012-07-28, 20:46   Link #273
Lukeman1884

Why didn't it ever really occur to the guy that either of those girls could've pulled their stories straight out of their asses? Especially Miyabi, she could've just made that story up so she'd be in equal standing with Konoe as "childhood friends". Or, to remove suspicion from themselves.
And how do those two keep getting into his house?

Seems like the next ep's finally going to focus on the glasses girl, which is long overdue IMO, considering she's apparently as important as the other 4 according to the OP. Too bad it's 3 weeks away. Damn you Olympics.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 22:01   Link #274
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Why didn't it ever really occur to the guy that either of those girls could've pulled their stories straight out of their asses? Especially Miyabi, she could've just made that story up so she'd be in equal standing with Konoe as "childhood friends". Or, to remove suspicion from themselves.
And how do those two keep getting into his house?
I don't know... even from what we've seen as anime viewers, I don't think there's anything to suggest either of these girls would deliberately lie about something like that. I suppose it's possible, but I doubt it. Even though he has a problem with his memory, they don't know if his memory might come back, or if there's anyone who could contradict their stories if they just made it up. And besides, just because he believes them (at least for now) doesn't mean he's going to go along with their advances.

By the same token, it is also possible that they may not know the whole truth either. The assumption in the premise is that the girl who is in fact his sister knows that's the case (and that is also suggested by the encounter at the funeral, if you take it at face value at least), but her mother may not have told her either.

As for how they get into his house... who knows...
Old 2012-07-28, 23:30   Link #275
Marik

Mikadono Shougo should choose Kunitachi Rinka. She is so cute and I guess there is no way for her to be his sister lol
Marik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 00:22   Link #276
vampko

I think it's Mizutani. She is hiding her real name, and seems like the sort of person to mess with people for the fun of it. That's just what I think anyway. And it's what I've thought for a while now.
vampko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 01:51   Link #277
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marik View Post
Mikadono Shougo should choose Kunitachi Rinka. She is so cute and I guess there is no way for her to be his sister lol
There is ALWAYS a way as long as we don't know what the mother looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampko View Post
I think it's Mizutani. She is hiding her real name, and seems like the sort of person to mess with people for the fun of it. That's just what I think anyway. And it's what I've thought for a while now.
I agree. She also seems awfully keen to take advantage of the sister confusion to make herself the "safe choice" for Shougo to marry and have children with. Not to mention she is affiliated with the company which would make sense if both of her parents worked for the company or Shougo's father wanted to keep her close.
Old 2012-07-29, 01:55   Link #278
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

I still think the real sister is Ikusu. She's probably researching so furiously on the voice changer and so on because she wants to know who the heck is taking her identity. And we don't even know her real name yet.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 03:27   Link #279
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
I still think the real sister is Ikusu. She's probably researching so furiously on the voice changer and so on because she wants to know who the heck is taking her identity. And we don't even know her real name yet.
Agreed. Also, like I mentioned before, we really haven't been given any real proof that she actually works for his company. She could be making the whole "I'm here to protect you" story up just to get close to him. I just don't trust her. I mean really, what kind of girl her age wouldn't know how babies are made?
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 09:16   Link #280
vampko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Agreed. Also, like I mentioned before, we really haven't been given any real proof that she actually works for his company. She could be making the whole "I'm here to protect you" story up just to get close to him. I just don't trust her. I mean really, what kind of girl her age wouldn't know how babies are made?
One who had studied furiously to get into the corporate world (as the oppositie gender) so she could meet her brother properly?
vampko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen