AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-07, 11:22   Link #461
Akarin

Tokiiiiiii! I see you're still alive. Love that nose bleed part, she's so cute.

Images
gif
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 12:09   Link #462
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Anyone else thinking that this was too easy?
There was at least one person in that room who could have proofed her story, yet said person didn't and would rather let her take a DNA test.

Sorry but something is still fishy about this, or there is another sister...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 13:22   Link #463
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Miyabi is way too suspicious. She refuse to take the DNA test. Her reaction and the way she questions Houshou seems strange.
Old 2012-09-07, 13:24   Link #464
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yuzurina having that evil little smile when they were all arguing...
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 15:27   Link #465
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
1. I think Shougo both has a personality and is not letting the girls "walk all over him." He is a gentleman, but is following a path he determines for himself, and enjoying the girls to the extent he thinks right (e.g., ticklefest, near kiss). I agree that spineless protagonists are annoying, but he isn't one.

2. In fact, I think all these characters have at the least the rudiments of personalities. For this and other reasons, this show seems to me a superior example of its genre.
I'll take spineless over "whatever the hell you call the personalities of these idiot characters" any day. A guy who is basically a blank slate and is just kind of nice (his outside situations, like the fact he's rich, aren't personality traits) is not what I call having a personality. And the girls have none either, since all of them exist basically for him and nothing else.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 16:29   Link #466
GDB

Interesting, they updated the OP to have the new girl replace the "Shadowman" sister in the cellphone. They also added her to the neko-mimi preview part.

Based on her reactions though, Miyabi is still my top choice, as she's been since episode 1, with Ikusu as my #2 choice.

Last edited by GDB; 2012-09-07 at 17:00.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 17:54   Link #467
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

This was such a cop-out. They used the bring in a new character for plot trick. And they seem to want to focus on the Harem drama now. Miyabi shouldn't be surprised, you two have been basically throwing the vagina at him, and not that he starts to accept some invitations and its not you, you become hurt. Better learn to share or something...
Old 2012-09-07, 17:58   Link #468
GDB

If she's the sister, her surprise and hurt is obviously based on how he's acting towards the "sister" who isn't really his sister, while he keeps pushing her away.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 21:10   Link #469
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That was just to easy that Yuzurina is his sister and the rift begins for Miyabi
Old 2012-09-07, 23:28   Link #470
Midonin
Last Engage

I agree with Shogo in the preview and his ideas on a Granbelion episode. It worked for Mayoi Neko Overrun.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 23:35   Link #471
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

This episode really strengthens my suspicions that it's Miyabi. Though I sure hope it isn't - that'll just be too obvious.

Seriously why didn't Mei just confirm it or something?

Pretty sure the imouto isn't Yuzurina. Clearly Seri is involved in it somehow and screwed with the DNA test.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 01:21   Link #472
cyberdemon

This new episode made some things clear to me:

1. Yuzurina is NOT the sister.
  • Shougo knows that Mei is friends with the sister but Mei was instead troubled by the reveal like she knew the truth but didn't want to say it for the sake of the actual sister. It's kind of surprising that he didn't talk to her to confirm it.
  • On a similar note. Yuzurina didn't take any notice of Mei. She only seemed to consider her to be one of the girls in love with Shougo.
  • The very first episode had the sister say she intended to marry Shougo at his father's funeral. Yuzurina makes it clear that she doesn't mind him being with one of the girls as long as he picks one of them.
  • There's no way that she would just come out and say that she was the sister if that was her plan as well.

2. The mother of the child is likely Seri, the secretary.
  • She had info on Yuzurina as if she knew about her beforehand. It's very likely that she hired Yuzurina to play the sister to hide her own child.
  • She basically had a "Just as planned!" look on her face after the call from Shougo asking for the DNA test.
  • She personally handled the DNA test so it would be all too easy for her to manipulate the results.
Old 2012-09-08, 08:12   Link #473
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

This cast def. needs to get on Maury if he ever does a Sister Special.
Old 2012-09-08, 08:58   Link #474
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
This cast def. needs to get on Maury if he ever does a Sister Special.
ya think give whole wonder how the sister & dna test so likely we need anime maury for this series.

besides with few eps left got wonder what other twist will be revealed?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 09:06   Link #475
Snuffle
likes cute things

So where is Ikusu in all this? Besides that, the only girl that Mei seems to be friends with is Kurumi. I wouldn't be surprised if the promise to get married they made as children has dwindled enough to make it feel silly to the real imouto. That way the real imouto can just say "what are you saying onii-chan? married? that was just a silly thing we talked about when we were kids. Did you really think I would still want such a thing?"

For this to be plausible, all those phone calls that are not from Konoe need to be some person trying to use that knowledge as a ransom to get money from Shougo's family. Although, this is just one of my usual random thoughts that I have, so I'm sure there are many holes within this theory.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 12:39   Link #476
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarin View Post
Tokiiiiiii! I see you're still alive. Love that nose bleed part, she's so cute.

Images
gif
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Alive and working? Doesn't compute to me...

...Naw, almost the front part(with what you said) are cute... the rests are...

And I am taking that 2nd capsule gif avatar. Been trying to get her like 10 times and spent me 25k on my points...
Old 2012-09-08, 23:37   Link #477
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

What I'm wondering is, how did Yuzurina change her hair color from the same brown color Shougo has when she was outside the apartment, to black when she was inside the apartment?

Endless "Inquisitive" Soul
Old 2012-09-08, 23:45   Link #478
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Toki!!! Oh wait, someone already beat me to it. Its not like I was following this series closely or anything, but looks like revelation of the imouto was anti-climatic.
Old 2012-09-09, 00:09   Link #479
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Toki!!! Oh wait, someone already beat me to it. Its not like I was following this series closely or anything, but looks like revelation of the imouto was anti-climatic.
It was so anticlimatic that it is like fake. Seri seemed mighty suspicious in the episode. Willing to bet that she is the mother of the sister and faked the DNA test. She's probably hoping to use the scandal to take control of the company. almost willing to bet that said sister probably isn't even blood related and was only made to believe so. Perhaps she found out the truth and that is why she is pursuing Shougo for marriage. She held herself back originally because she thought they were related but was happy to go after him when she found out that they weren't.
Old 2012-09-09, 01:14   Link #480
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Can someone make me a gif of the Yuzurina in the new OP in the pink phone with the evil smile and the clasped hands? Please?
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen