AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-15, 07:56   Link #1
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Kuroki Eiyuu no One Turn Kill (Light Novel)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis(jcafe24)
対魔族用の魔法使いを育成する学園で序列一位を誇る才媛・久遠院雪羽は、圧倒的強さの『竜』を前に絶体絶命 の危機に陥っていた。しかし颯爽と現れた見知らぬ男・麻上悠理が竜をたったの一撃で倒してしまう。悠理が学 園の転入生と知った雪羽は彼の姿を追うが、そこで見たのは「D級」の烙印を押され、魔法の追試験で悪戦苦闘 する悠理の姿だった。
I can't translate it word for word but it basically says something along the lines of

Quote:
Kuhouin Yukiha is a talented girl who holds the first rank in Seishun Academy is currently struggling against the overwhelming strength of a dragon. Suddenly a strange boy, Asagami Iuli appeared and defeated the dragon with a single blow. Later on, Yukiha will discover that he is a D-Class student struggling with the supplementary magic exam

Author: Nozomi Kota
Illustrator: Yuunagi
Status: Ongoing (3 volumes)

It's currently being translated by Deus Ex Scans
__________________
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 08:31   Link #2
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Iuli bugs me a little with his not hitting girls and his weakness makes it even more frustrating.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 08:38   Link #3
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Yeah, to be honest the moment I found out how OP he was, I knew the author was going to do something later on that will annoy me, that weakness is so stupid and is just there for no reason, I really hope it completely disappears when he removes his choker, because being the strongest being yet losing to random hand-to-hand combatant girls is almost the same as being weak.
__________________
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 08:41   Link #4
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Yeah, to be honest the moment I found out how OP he was, I knew the author was going to do something later on that will annoy me, that weakness is so stupid and is just there for no reason, I really hope it completely disappears when he removes his choker, because being the strongest being yet losing to random hand-to-hand combatant girls is almost the same as being weak.
I'm gonna have to burst that bubble. There is virtually no chance this weakness will be overcome since it's pretty much his defining feature. I just hope everyone finds out about his true strength.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 08:52   Link #5
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I'm gonna have to burst that bubble. There is virtually no chance this weakness will be overcome since it's pretty much his defining feature. I just hope everyone finds out about his true strength.
Well from what I've seen in that fight, even with the problem of being unable to defend against physical hits from girls, he can still hit them back, he just chooses not too. And if he removes the seal which basically suppresses like 90% of his power there must be something he can do, even Yukiha who is just as good as that other girl was barely able to stand in his presence.
__________________
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 17:21   Link #6
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Well from what I've seen in that fight, even with the problem of being unable to defend against physical hits from girls, he can still hit them back, he just chooses not too. And if he removes the seal which basically suppresses like 90% of his power there must be something he can do, even Yukiha who is just as good as that other girl was barely able to stand in his presence.
Nope. Not a chance. Remember that he will NEVER willingly hurt a girl in any way.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 17:32   Link #7
omegasereon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Spoiler for :
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 03:27   Link #8
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
The one thing I have to say is I don't really know where the series is headed, I mean he is already the strongest guy in the universe capable of distorting dimensions. The stupid weakness is annoying but I'm gonna bet that most fighters are not martial artists and he has his harem to defend against them, especially the witch(which is my pick for him, but we all know he's going to end up with the most obvious choice that is the same for every LN in existence, Yukiha).
__________________
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 16:11   Link #9
Beelze
Maou's son
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere in this world
This LN is quite fun but the extrem chivalry(stupidity) of the MC spoil it
just a hypothesis for the future : some witches saw him kill the vampire king and they want him to be the ruler of the other world
Beelze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 18:35   Link #10
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Kinda peeking through this..... Hmm, so if I'm getting this right....

Spoiler:


Oh, and Io's fate was (appropriately) anti-climatic
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 18:47   Link #11
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Kinda peeking through this..... Hmm, so if I'm getting this right....

Spoiler:


Oh, and Io's fate was (appropriately) anti-climatic
Wow. That is some plot twist.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 20:47   Link #12
maniac88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Oh, and Io's fate was (appropriately) anti-climatic
really anti-climatic....
Spoiler for :


Judging by the ilustration, volume 3 focused on the sister..
maniac88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 20:55   Link #13
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
really anti-climatic....
Spoiler for :


Judging by the ilustration, volume 3 focused on the sister..
I for one totally saw that coming the moment the narrative went into all how great his skills were.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 21:39   Link #14
maniac88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Spoiler for Seventh Heaven member:


I love the character design,
Oh btw, chapter 7 fully translated now and part of chapter 8 are up
maniac88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 21:43   Link #15
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Spoiler for Seventh Heaven member:


I love the character design,
Oh btw, chapter 7 fully translated now and part of chapter 8 are up
Ugh. Half of them are girls. Bet eyepatch's gonna get it handed to him first after the runt.

Last edited by bakato; 2014-07-28 at 08:56.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 22:54   Link #16
kazzuya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Spoiler for Seventh Heaven member:


I love the character design,
Oh btw, chapter 7 fully translated now and part of chapter 8 are up
Where's the 4th rank?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 00:13   Link #17
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
ah, this, remember that ougon really like it. i think the story is just normal though.
dragon1412 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 08:15   Link #18
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Just read the part of chapter 8, from the image I'm guessing Io is getting OHKO when Iuli didn't even remove his seal ? wow
__________________
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 09:32   Link #19
Echizen777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
What are MC's powers? Does he just OHKO every opponent he faces?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 09:40   Link #20
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
What are MC's powers? Does he just OHKO every opponent he faces?
Think of him as an Izayoi or Ayato. He's basically got a shit ton of mana. So much so he's got a choker to suppress most of it. At 30% of full power he'll start warping space. However, in line with his partisan thinking not to hurt females, his body has a weird quirk where physical female contact will cause his mana to turn soft and brittle, rendering him helpless against females who engage in barehanded hand-to-hand combat.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, over powered mc

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.