AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-12, 23:17   Link #401
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
ha ha...i was just messing with cha...

anyways, here is your new year's money as an apology! take it now before kyouko steals it.
hahaha just kidding still opens his eyes seeing just for the money
Old 2012-07-13, 19:21   Link #402
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Kyouko loves Yui and Yui loves Kyoko. Can that get any more awesome??
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 20:01   Link #403
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

but everyone will love them
Old 2012-07-13, 23:35   Link #404
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Yui is getting more and more awesome. Her poker face is awesome, and I loved how she knew what Kyouko was up to.

Akarin's status as buttmonkey has been established once again. I guess she indeed got too much screentime last episode.

And seriously, they couldn't think of a black fruit for Yui? I guess they never heard of blackberries. Yeah, I know, it's part of the joke, but still...
Old 2012-07-14, 11:01   Link #405
poisui

Here is something I found. 8D
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:09   Link #406
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Yui is getting more and more awesome. Her poker face is awesome, and I loved how she knew what Kyouko was up to.
Indeed. Yui is my favorite, she's so gorgeous.
Old 2012-07-14, 11:49   Link #407
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Ayano is one of the most adorable things ever when she's being all tsundere for Kyouko. Anyone who doesn't support her has no soul.
LOL i agree with you since Ayano is my favorite. Though i don't really like Kyouko, if Ayano wants her then i support it.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 20:02   Link #408
poisui

Akari~~~n.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:08   Link #409
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post

Akari~~~n.
Whoever did that, are true fans that goes the distance -_-
Old 2012-07-14, 23:06   Link #410
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:

Akari~~~n.
loool
Old 2012-07-15, 02:56   Link #411
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:

Akari~~~n.
thank you dood for making my day
Old 2012-07-15, 03:44   Link #412
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I'm looking forward to episode 3!

EDIT:

there are seven volumes of the manga? there will be yet?

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-07-15 at 19:38.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 05:02   Link #413
Kitsu Breaker

From people who still donīt read Yuru/zero
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/5664
The girls are the best servan, better than the Loosers of Natsuverso
Old 2012-07-16, 12:39   Link #414
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Old 2012-07-16, 13:04   Link #415
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
From people who still donīt read Yuru/zero
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/5664
The girls are the best servan, better than the Loosers of Natsuverso
I also highly reccomend that doujin. A crossover between Fate/Zero and Yuruyuri sounded crazy even to me (and I didn't even watch Fate/Zero), but it ends up working incredibly well. It's 13 chapters of pure amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Spoiler for images:
Squeeeeeeee! Adorable Ayano is adorable!
Random Wanderer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 13:29   Link #416
Midonin
Last Engage

Yuru Yuri Quaver 03 - Embarrassing Boobs Are Forbidden

Akari's getting smarter. But that UFO is out for revenge. If next week begins with Akari being abducted, I wouldn't be surprised. Though this was clearly a SakuHima episode, Akari's suffering continues. And as Chinatsu's story shows, even though we haven't seen into Akari's mind in a fortnight, it's clear that her dreams of power continue, and probably will long into high school and beyond.

But, SakuHima. Of all the characters in the show, these two have a really great dynamic. The whole thing was still funny, but also kind of sad. Sakurako's really out of her element without Himawari, and Akari just can't keep up with her. And there's the "Toshino Kyoko!" everyone was waiting for, even if it was said in a pouty and kind of subdued manner. Chinatsu's pixellated chocolate left a lot to the imagination, and it's scarier that way. Probably turned out like Sera's cooking in KoreZom; it's amazing it wasn't eating through the box.

And, of course, sisterly love, from both the Ikeda and Akaza families. We didn't see the results of Akane's chocolate, but when a lot's left to the imagination, it's __________er that way. I enjoyed this one. The segments were distinct enough, but still linked, and SakuHima were in top form.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 14:20   Link #417
tezu

I was really amused by Chinatsu's present for Yui and Kyoko. Yes, Yui, we all wonder how Chinatsu manages to create horrifying things like that when she actually tries hard to make things perfect...

As a HimaSaku fan, I naturally liked this episode more than the entire first season (the first half was simply excellent). But as much as I LOVE SakuHima - Sakurako's tantrum is too exaggerated to be funny and sweet (I guess this is the downside of seeing things animated, anime always takes things to the extreme). For God's sake, Himawari only neglects her for a short time and she's already throwing stuff and rolling around on the floor. And after all this, she still treats Himawari like her servant. Am I the only one who facepalmed when there was this super-sad music playing in the background? Reminded me of that episode where Kyoko lost her memories and everyone was moping around (also a horribly dramatized scene).

The ending gave me the creeps...incest pairings always do this to me. The only good thing about Akane is Hocchan's voice, but I didn't even get to hear her voice! ;_;

P.S. I don't know if this has been posted already, but Oomuro Nadeshiko is going to be voiced by Saito Chiwa
Old 2012-07-16, 15:14   Link #418
Julio C

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
That was a damm hilarious episode! The UFO part was just funny. So far it's the best episode of season 2.
Old 2012-07-16, 15:21   Link #419
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Akarin ~ savior of the world does he resists any UFO very funny

Sakurako and ... jealous ... I hope one day she realizes she's in love and never take more like a servant.

lol and Akane!! the only one that thought Akari for the chocolates but when damage have not heard even just to say: "Akari-chan?"
Old 2012-07-16, 15:24   Link #420
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh ho, a valentine's day episode. It proved once again that men do not exist in the Yuruyuri verse. I would have loved to see what Chinatsu's chocolate and scarf looked like, but as Midonin said, it's probably better left to the imagination. I'm happy Ayano managed to give her chocolate to Kyoko thanks to Chitose's help (who was rewarded for her support). Akari gave chocolate to everybody, but didn't receive any *... forever Akarin ;_;

*except from her lovely sister whom I hope to see more of very soon.

The bulk of the episode was dedicated to Himawari and Sakurako, and since I love these two, I enjoyed it very much. I had not fully realized how close they are until now. They're almost like a married couple already. Their relationship is akin to Yui and Kyoko's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
As a HimaSaku fan, I naturally liked this episode more than the entire first season (the first half was simply excellent). But as much as I LOVE SakuHima - Sakurako's tantrum is too exaggerated to be funny and sweet (I guess this is the downside of seeing things animated, anime always takes things to the extreme). For God's sake, Himawari only neglects her for a short time and she's already throwing stuff and rolling around on the floor. And after all this, she still treats Himawari like her servant. Am I the only one who facepalmed when there was this super-sad music playing in the background? Reminded me of that episode where Kyoko lost her memories and everyone was moping around (also a horribly dramatized scene).

The ending gave me the creeps...incest pairings always do this to me. The only good thing about Akane is Hocchan's voice, but I didn't even get to hear her voice! ;_;
It was exaggerated, but I thought it fit Sakurako's character quite well. She takes any kind of emotion to the extreme.

I was also disappointed we didn't get to hear Hocchan's voice. I'm happy Akane finally showed up nonetheless. I think I'm going to love her

Tags
club, comedy, ecchi, school life, seinen, shoujo-ai, yuri