AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-07, 22:30   Link #861
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
I didn't see that. Video?
It's during the scene where Ao is chasing the bracelet while aging up from kid to pilot to mecha, specifically right during part where the Nirvash flies off into space.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 00:20   Link #862
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Wait??
Eureka has wing??
Kinda forget about it...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 02:42   Link #863
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Wait??
Eureka has wing??
Kinda forget about it...
How could you forget that she had wings? All the drama about her "matuation" during the Earth episodes.
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 04:30   Link #864
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
It's been 6 years...
So forgive me if i forget the important event...

I believe she grows wing at the same event she grows "Coral" on her body too right??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 06:57   Link #865
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 33
Upcoming Ep titles/credits:

Ep5 - Tighten Up

Script: Shinichi Inotsume
Episode Director: Ikuro Sato
Storyboard: Michio Fukuda, Tomoki Kyoda
Animation Direction: Eiko Saito, Hideto Komori, Nekomataya


Ep6 - Light My Fire

Script: Shinichi Inotsume
Episode Director: Yo Miura
Storyboard: Toshinori Narita, Yasushi Muraki, Tomoki Kyoda
Animation Direction: Mutsumi Kadekaru,Tomokatsu Nagasaku, Kazuhiro Miwa

Ep7 - No One Is Innocent

Script: Shou Aikawa
Episode Director: Takahiro Natori
Storyboard: Takahiro Natori, Tonari Kamiigusa
Animation Direction: Koichi Horikawa, Takahiro Komori, Takeshi Yoshioka

Ep8 - TBA

Script: Hiroyuki Kawasaki
Episode Director: Daisuke Chiba
Storyboard: Kenji Nagasaki
Animation Direction: Junichi Fukunaga, Chang Pyo Hong, Azuma Sugawara

Ep9 - TBA

Script: Naohiro Fukushima
Episode Director: TBA
Storyboard: TBA
Animation Direction: TBA

Last edited by duckroll; 2012-05-08 at 09:13.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 09:26   Link #866
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
^Love the title for EP7.
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 12:40   Link #867
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Here's my take to the "world" of eureka seven ao that many of us think more of alternate world rather original...
The scub coral from last episode of eureka seven reduced to more than 50 percent of original earth plus there is trapar mining...given 20 years and number of IFO that exist is said to be a lot plus the location of incident in Okinawa that located in the area that freed from scub coral (as referenced from last episode eureka seven) thats why the world look "clean" don't know about the rest of the world...
About the country name and other data...library and something must have remained that must have been used as reference
As for the moon...I don't know....I think it's just an exaggeration really...
For Renton location I think he is with the American as for eureka with the coralians since she disappear with the scub burst
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 03:16   Link #868
Jarmel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
duckroll, do any of the names stick out to you?

The ones that do for me(in my limited knowledge anyway) are Saito, Neko, Narita(who did the great SD episode of 16), Muraki, and possibly Horikawa.

I'm thinking episode 6 is going to be combat heavy but probably very good.

Last edited by Jarmel; 2012-05-09 at 03:28.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 05:21   Link #869
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 33
Yeah I think any episode with Muraki will be action heavy. Here's something for everyone to enjoy:

http://imgur.com/3Z3mN

This is an interview with Yasushi Muraki (effects director) and Shiho Takeuchi (design works). There are very nice details revealed in the interview:

- Muraki doesn't just do missile and beam animation scenes here like he did in E7. For E7AO his job is to storyboard all the action beats, and to do layout check for all scenes with mecha stuff in them.

- Takeuchi's role is mainly in art design setting, but he also did the animation designs for the new Nirvash based on Kawamori work. For the previous E7, Eiji Nakata did the animation designs. Takeuchi also reveals that Kimitoshi Yamane designed the Triton (GB's ship), but Takeuchi was in charge of designing the bridge in the ship.

- There is a deliberate intention for the designs to be more militaristic compared to E7, and so the animators are trying to make the weapons and detailing seem more realistic too.

- Muraki did the key animation for Nirvash's transformation in ep2 himself because he got really excited for it after storyboarding the sequence.

- They say that in the future episodes of the series Generation Bleu will be tackling Secrets from all over the world, so they won't just be fighting them in the places we've already seen. Also expect Nirvash to get various upgrades in accessory parts and weapons.

- Asked about the lack of a pure missile circus scene in E7AO so far, Muraki says that for a scene like that there has to be a certain skill level for the pilot or sync between Nirvash and the pilot. Right now at Ao's level he isn't capable of pulling off something like that... yet. :-)
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 06:18   Link #870
Jarmel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
That's actually pretty interesting. Muraki's proven himself pretty capable so far so should be interesting to see if he can keep it up.

So far I haven't been that impressed with any of the mechanical designs so far. Triton certainly isn't as memorable as the Gekko but I guess that's what happens when you go away from the organic designs in the original series towards a militaristic style.

I am very glad to hear that they're not sticking to just Japan/Okinawa as it wouldn't fit storywise and would sorta trample all over the adventure aspect of the original series. Should also be interesting to see them design different cities for different cultures. Really looks like they're avoiding the trap they fell into with Heroman and Star Driver.

I am somewhat worried about the upgrade part as that kinda ruined Star Driver(among other things) and be used as an 'out'.

Muraki in general seems pretty hyped for both his role and the series in general.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 06:23   Link #871
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Wait??
Eureka has wing??
Kinda forget about it...
Just for the recollection
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 08:02   Link #872
apsody243
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Question!
Anyone have any idea why everyone was so shocked during episode 2 when the Nervash transformed from plane mode in to a mech? because it seems that none of the other IFO's have any problem doing the same.

And what was that about a 3rd engine anybody want to speculate.
apsody243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 08:17   Link #873
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Yeah I think any episode with Muraki will be action heavy. Here's something for everyone to enjoy:

http://imgur.com/3Z3mN

This is an interview with Yasushi Muraki (effects director) and Shiho Takeuchi (design works). There are very nice details revealed in the interview:

- Muraki doesn't just do missile and beam animation scenes here like he did in E7. For E7AO his job is to storyboard all the action beats, and to do layout check for all scenes with mecha stuff in them.

- Takeuchi's role is mainly in art design setting, but he also did the animation designs for the new Nirvash based on Kawamori work. For the previous E7, Eiji Nakata did the animation designs. Takeuchi also reveals that Kimitoshi Yamane designed the Triton (GB's ship), but Takeuchi was in charge of designing the bridge in the ship.

- There is a deliberate intention for the designs to be more militaristic compared to E7, and so the animators are trying to make the weapons and detailing seem more realistic too.

- Muraki did the key animation for Nirvash's transformation in ep2 himself because he got really excited for it after storyboarding the sequence.

- They say that in the future episodes of the series Generation Bleu will be tackling Secrets from all over the world, so they won't just be fighting them in the places we've already seen. Also expect Nirvash to get various upgrades in accessory parts and weapons.

- Asked about the lack of a pure missile circus scene in E7AO so far, Muraki says that for a scene like that there has to be a certain skill level for the pilot or sync between Nirvash and the pilot. Right now at Ao's level he isn't capable of pulling off something like that... yet. :-)
cool info and thanks for the translation!!!
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 11:16   Link #874
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsody243 View Post
Question!
Anyone have any idea why everyone was so shocked during episode 2 when the Nervash transformed from plane mode in to a mech? because it seems that none of the other IFO's have any problem doing the same.

And what was that about a 3rd engine anybody want to speculate.
They're shocked because no one has ever managed to pilot it, much less make it transform, after Eureka disappeared.

Edit: Funimation did a double release again. They'll catch up by next week if they keep it up.
__________________

Last edited by morbosfist; 2012-05-10 at 12:05.
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 22:24   Link #875
RiderLeangle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I know it's just ED animation stuff but am I the only one who saw this and thought he has the wrong wings? lol


(BTW sorry about pic quality, I just grabbed it from the ep 5 workraw)
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 22:42   Link #876
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Slightly O/T, but is there actually a thread around here for the original series that people still even use? I'm rewatching it gradually, and I have a couple of small questions.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 23:20   Link #877
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
You mean this one: Symphonic Poem Eureka Seven ?
__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 05:49   Link #878
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Generation Blue finds out Ao is not entirely human. His eyes can probably see UV and X-Rays.

Interesting also they find junk in Scub Corals. Maybe from from the world in the earlier series.

There is an established history of G-Monsters. In the 40's, 50's, 60's to the present day. Definitely not Renton's Earth past. It has places whose names are familiar to us. Then again Renton's world had Warsaw.

Question is, is this another universe or another planet? I'm not sure if the ED clues us in with that nebula. From what we know Humans in the earlier series had to leave Earth because of the exponential rate Scub Coral grew.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 06:01   Link #879
apsody243
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Is anyone else finding the reception Ao's getting at Generation Blue rather cold?

I mean he's literally the new kid on the block, and the only people he knows ether slam a door in his face or act like he's some kind of excess baggage that they don't want.
apsody243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 06:18   Link #880
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsody243 View Post
Is anyone else finding the reception Ao's getting at Generation Blue rather cold?

I mean he's literally the new kid on the block, and the only people he knows ether slam a door in his face or act like he's some kind of excess baggage that they don't want.
I get the implication this is job that can get you killed and losing friends at a young age hurts.

Hence why the fat man said Ao would make his family sad and should now go home.

Team Goldilocks are a team of three. If that is the standard unit in Generation Blue where is Pied Piper's third pilot?

Something tells me Elena and Fleur just lost a comrade and isn't so keen on a replacement scrappy.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, mecha, military, romance, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.