AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-30, 04:01   Link #1
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Sadon desu (Sudden death)

About a year ago there was an announcement for an anime adaptation based off a 4koma manga in the works: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...don-desu-anime

Then, a few months later the mangaka revealed the adaptation would probably air "in 2014": http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...obably-in-2014

Well, a somewhat recent spring 2014 anime chart listed sadon desu as among the series airing in the spring season: http://i.imgur.com/Hn3dg9C.jpg

So I thought I would make a thread! Thus far it looks like this series is totally flying under the radar of many people....

Summary: The originalSadon-Desufour-panel manga revolves around Koume, a girl who enters a private high school. She hears from her friend Sasuga that if she enters the tea ceremony club, she can eat snacks. They bring along their classmates Mikaeru (the kanji for her name means "angel," but is read as Michael) and Momiji to join the club with her. The president of the club is second-year student Ayame. (The sports phrase "sudden death" is pronounced the same way as the manga's title in Japanese, but written in katakana characters as opposed to the manga title's hiragana.)
Old 2014-03-30, 04:06   Link #2
Dr. Casey

I didn't know Dekomori Sanae wrote manga Looks like a good series for those that are in the mood for a 'school club' series.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 05:45   Link #3
bastek66

It's not airing this spring. Probably Summer. Gainax is dead anyway.
Old 2014-03-30, 06:04   Link #4
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Unlike most of people here I really liked Stella C3-bu. And some people liked Medaka S2. So I won't say It's dead. Just not making the staff people want them to. Cause people who could do it left to Khara and Trigger.

My Anime list
My VN list
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 21:32   Link #5
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Quote:
They bring along their classmates Mikaeru (the kanji for her name means "angel," but is read as Michael)
Yet another case where they use a random Western boy's name for a girl XD
Seems to be the hip thing to do nowadays
Dekomori Sanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 23:22   Link #6
DorkingtonPugsly

Blondie looks cute, I hope she's interesting?