AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-30, 11:28   Link #521
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
So you're saying you want Ryousuke to NTR Lisara? I can't see that ending well for any party involved.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 11:44   Link #522
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
So you're saying you want Ryousuke to NTR Lisara? I can't see that ending well for any party involved.
She's a poor choice IMHO and he had much better options, but oh well. If I was him, she can go care about her castle or something, go find something to do while Mina, Quele and Lisara's mom get pregnant.
__________________
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 12:05   Link #523
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Meh episode, don't really care for Lisara to be honest, and poor Mina was basically forgotten about by Ryousuke. You got super fine ass Quele on your lap begging for you to take her virginity, and you can't stop thinking about Lisara....the hell is your problem dude? Another Harem MC losing points this week....Akatsuki, please help us.

Anyway, still want that Mina+ Quele threesome ending....
A guy loses points for not doing a girl he doesn't like because he already has a girl that he DOES like? Do people even have standards these days?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 12:10   Link #524
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
A guy loses points for not doing a girl he doesn't like because he already has a girl that he DOES like?
Considering his character and this being a harem genre, yes. This new "character development" that Ryousuke has been going through is not in his character. This is the guy who is suppose to be powered through lust and perverted desires, yet this is like the second time he's punked out. And this is a shallow love interest if you ask me, these two have done nothing to even resemble close feelings for each other except the typical cliche Tsundere attraction in anime nowadays. At least Mina and Quele actually LIKE Ryousuke for his perverted ways.
__________________

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2012-08-30 at 12:20.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 13:51   Link #525
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Considering his character and this being a harem genre, yes. This new "character development" that Ryousuke has been going through is not in his character. This is the guy who is suppose to be powered through lust and perverted desires, yet this is like the second time he's punked out. And this is a shallow love interest if you ask me, these two have done nothing to even resemble close feelings for each other except the typical cliche Tsundere attraction in anime nowadays. At least Mina and Quele actually LIKE Ryousuke for his perverted ways.
Really? Who he likes is his business. I don't think he's wrong for rejecting someone he isn't into. He never struck me as the type who'd hit anything that moves. That would be the hot shot bully from his school. Also, Cule and Miina don't like Ryosuke for being a pervert. They like him for being chivalrous. Totally different aspects of him (he has both).
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 18:33   Link #526
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
They like his pervert side too. I guess you can say its debatable on whether they truly LOVE that part, but its easy to see they are fascinated with it. When in his PERV unicorn mode, they act like some damn Justin Bieber fans over this guy....
__________________
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 21:54   Link #527
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
its ironic though that a guy powered by lust has now chickened out twice to girls with better stats then lisara
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 21:57   Link #528
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its ironic though that a guy powered by lust has now chickened out twice to girls with better stats then lisara
Is it really chickening out? A combination of Lisara's body and Lisara's attitude simply appeals to him more.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:23   Link #529
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Is it really chickening out? A combination of Lisara's body and Lisara's attitude simply appeals to him more.
This is the SAME episode where the guy was shown in a flashback of saying he will love ALL women....so it is kinda ironic that when the opportunity actually arrived, he pretty much did chicken out. Yea he might have feelings for Lisara, still chickening out though from the original "plan".

I wonder if the show is trying to go with the message that cliche qualities of interest (big boobs, big ass) aren't important if feelings are involved. Cause pretty much EVERYTHING Ryousuke has shown interest in from a physical standpoint, Lisara doesn't have at all. And poor Mina, the Childhood friend getting shafted for the new Tsundere chick again.
__________________
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:27   Link #530
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
This is the SAME episode where the guy was shown in a flashback of saying he will love ALL women....so it is kinda ironic that when the opportunity actually arrived, he pretty much did chickens out.
He said he'd protect them, which is not completely the same thing. Not to mention that there are four kinds of loves, and Ryousuke may only embody one or two kinds that don't necessarily involve physical intimacy. Admiration of the female form, sure, but not necessarily doing it.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:33   Link #531
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
He said he'd protect them, which is not completely the same thing. Not to mention that there are four kinds of loves, and Ryousuke may only embody one or two kinds that don't necessarily involve physical intimacy. Admiration of the female form, sure, but not necessarily doing it.
I just wish the show did a better job giving an explanation as to why Lisara is currently in the winners seat. I swear, I get the vibe she's only winning because she's the main female heroine.

At least like with DxD, Issei was shown to be interested in Rias even before they met, and was happy to finally get a chance.

But here, we get Lisara complaining at Ryousuke most of the time, and him all of a suddenly thinking about her to the point of not even mentioning Mina all episode. Where did these feelings come from? What is it about her when she has none of your physical preferences, one of the things your powers are based off of? And what is it about Iria, Mina and Quele that didn't click?
__________________
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 00:09   Link #532
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its ironic though that a guy powered by lust has now chickened out twice to girls with better stats then lisara
Its Love... and Faithfulness.... only few could be a pervert and faithful at the same time...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:35   Link #533
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I disagree on the whole love and faithfulness whats ironic is that he gains energy from ero power yet the flat chested girl is the one who gives him the most energy thats the ironic part. Actually i have a theory. What if the power boost isnt from horniness like he thinks but from his devil fathers connection. The reason the power works extremely well for Lisara is because the gram protects the female family in grimworld. After all the increase only happens with lisara its an odd coincedence that it seems to be based on ero. It works slightly for cule because she's part of the branch family. With Iria it doesnt work cause she's a country bumpkin and not related at all. So the reason the boost happens so much is because its his feeling to protect the female clan and that gram is resonating after all we know that he's half of the male side. Chew on that theory
O yea anybody else not completely stupified by the fact that garoudabloug thinks Miina is the special person that would be a massively painful troll.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:46   Link #534
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I disagree on the whole love and faithfulness whats ironic is that he gains energy from ero power yet the flat chested girl is the one who gives him the most energy thats the ironic part.
This is the ideal point where the board's DFC faction (I assume we have one) comes in and defends the merits of flat chest.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:49   Link #535
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
i wont deny there are merits but the whole grimworld part is really the key to his powers look at my theory
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:27   Link #536
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
I don't think it's that complicated really. Arousal is a complicated thing. There are plenty of men who need more than just a gigantic pair of boobs to turn them on. The way they act, the way they talk, the way they move (the last one's a personal favorite for me). It simply seems that out of all possible things to arouse a guy, Lisara seems to have the best combination that works for Ryosuke. It's simple as that.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 06:50   Link #537
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Getting there
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:


Spoiler for Nyantype NSFW:
__________________
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 07:06   Link #538
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ On the first pic, VERY VERY nice.
On pic 2, HEY DOG WHAT THE HELL ARE doing!?
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 08:41   Link #539
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
@skyblack come on we all know ryousuke's a horn dog and dogs usually arent much diferent from their masters heheheheheh
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 10:40   Link #540
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
No Almeia scan, disappointing.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.