AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 18:07   Link #601
ImperialFlameGod8190

i gotta tell ya the truth its a bit lame that this whole time Miina has had a subpar role and they make her the special person yet her role still sucks
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:09   Link #602
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i gotta tell ya the truth its a bit lame that this whole time Miina has had a subpar role and they make her the special person yet her role still sucks
At least they spared a moment for her role to shine.... or think that way....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:15   Link #603
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
No, I was explaining in detail how it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for those girls. From an episode to episode POV, it was easily bound. The issue I had was from the plot's POV, Mina IMO was forced to do something she probably knew wouldn't work.
Ok then we're on the same page here. Indeed. Not only was the rejection scene bound to happen... Really all the signs were looking at it from an in-universe POV. The girls really should've known better. Especially Lisara should've known what the deal was.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:47   Link #604
Crisis
Rock on ^^

This anime has gone downhill as well and I am abandoning it. I am tired of watching badly made anime. The echchi ness was way too short lived! And wtf is with the greenness of the video in the last few eps. ? Studio was on a budget ?

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:48   Link #605
SQA

So, quickly:

Horn-dog MC, who turned down super-hot, G-cupped childhood friend previously (while likely getting brushed off by every other girl at school), just has to fake it for a week with said G-cupped hottie to save his life. Yet now he becomes a die-hard romantic and chooses a form of suicide because he "loves" a girl he barely knows that's already previously rejected him.

This is technically a School Days-level asshole move (the male MC, not the murders), but, since we know there's another episode coming, we know Ryousuke will live and everyone will be happy about this fact. But, eh, Lisara and company are still hot, which was the only saving grace to this entire series.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:53   Link #606
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
So, quickly:

Horn-dog MC, who turned down super-hot, G-cupped childhood friend previously (while likely getting brushed off by every other girl at school), just has to fake it for a week with said G-cupped hottie to save his life. Yet now he becomes a die-hard romantic and chooses a form of suicide because he "loves" a girl he barely knows that's already previously rejected him.

This is technically a School Days-level asshole move (the male MC, not the murders), but, since we know there's another episode coming, we know Ryousuke will live and everyone will be happy about this fact. But, eh, Lisara and company are still hot, which was the only saving grace to this entire series.
Feelings got to be mutual I think, won't mean much if it is one sided.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 19:01   Link #607
Crisis
Rock on ^^

High School DXD ripoff¬

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 19:10   Link #608
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
I'm interested in the LN to see how better it is when compared to the anime because it certainly can't be very hard to top it.
Old 2012-09-21, 19:22   Link #609
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
So, quickly:

Here's the thing though and the episode stressed it a bit. There's no guarantee that it would actually work. In his mind as well, he doesn't want to be saved because he blames himself for what happened to the world. Just because they haven't known each other long, doesn't mean he can't love Lisara. He simply wants to spend his last moments with the one he really loves. There isn't anything wrong with that and it's not an asshole move. It's selfish but it's truthful to his feelings. So I wouldn't compare it to School Days in ANY way.
Old 2012-09-25, 09:39   Link #610
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Boku H Finale - Eros ~The Power Cosmic~:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 21:30   Link #611
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Can't say I was pleased with that finale at all, in fact, I found myself skipping through pieces of the episode. The way they handled the Mina situation was garbage. So lets get this straight...he likes her, thinks she's cute and even thought about marrying her, yet the ONLY reason that keeps him from going through is cause she's a childhood friend? REALLY? Somebody never told Ryou that marrying your childhood sweetheart is usually one of the rarest and luckiest things you can do. But still, felt like a total cop out. Would have had more respect for it if he just straight up acknowledged he DIDN'T feel that way about her. And in turn, this makes Lisara and Ryou's relationship look even MORE forced.

The life saving scene didn't interest me, and is where i spent most of the time skipping through this segment. Of course we get a Deux Ex and he comes back, which in turn had NOTHING to do with his father's blood, which actually would have made sense. Super coincidence that the text message just happened to be late, but you couldn't say this to her face? Most obvious plot device of the season.

Then the biggest part is that they didn't even have the balls to commit to the pairing. It was the same ole unclear nothing's changed ending, Harem in tact and all. Like I've said before, make up your mind, will they be a couple or not?

Was a meh series for me, first half was great, but like many others, didn't care for the second half and didn't give the feel of what made me like this originally in the first place.

5/10.

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2012-09-25 at 21:44.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 21:44   Link #612
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
My thoughts mirror Tenchi's as well. Risara's attitude at the end didnt help either. WTF was all that crap with trying to save him if you are just going to shoot down his advances after?

The series had potential, but alas.... I am so sick and tired of the cliche crap, and the cliche characters that never grow.
Old 2012-09-25, 22:21   Link #613
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.12

so now it all over give yea look things manage get better sorta?

purple hair plan to take ryosuke but his sword is keeping him safe while iria tackle purple yet mina get text cue still way to save ryosuke.

cue lisara stab self with mina’s dagger to go inside save ryosuke while inside almost let go then lisara admit she want ryosuke cue kiss all ok.

after seeing all of purple hair see look like safer by idea of life jewel aka human & grimworld people co-exist same world all good for all being happy.

yea everything fine all check back to normal of sorts now ryosuke now even think get all his treasure girls “knocked-up” for births while bleeding wtih caeasr-censor on it.

end with ova on way still wish if make crossover with DxD.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:23   Link #614
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
My thoughts mirror Tenchi's as well. Risara's attitude at the end didnt help either. WTF was all that crap with trying to save him if you are just going to shoot down his advances after?

The series had potential, but alas.... I am so sick and tired of the cliche crap, and the cliche characters that never grow.
I know right? You've confessed your love, kissed, saved his life, yet you are STILL rejecting his advances? He's trying to make love to you, and you're acting like you won't even budge? DAFUQ?!

She has won my award for worst Harem female lead of the season, just terrible the whole way through. Has treated him like crap majority of the season, yet he just can't leave her alone, must be some masochist in him. Compare that to 2 girls who were basically ready for anything and everything you want to do, yet you want the one who most of the time acts like she wants nothing to do with you and doesn't like the ONE THING you pride yourself in. It really is true that you can't decide who you love....Sucks to be Ryousuke.

Here's something funny, not only did they not explain how he came back, they never even explained what CAUSED the death....Didn't even care to explain what exactly Lisara did that ALLOWED him to return, if it was that simple, why couldn't all this have been done earlier? Oh right, cause we need 12 episodes...
Old 2012-09-25, 22:38   Link #615
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
I know right? You've confessed your love, kissed, saved his life, yet you are STILL rejecting his advances? He's trying to make love to you, and you're acting like you won't even budge? DAFUQ?!

She has won my award for worst Harem female lead of the season, just terrible the whole way through. Has treated him like crap majority of the season, yet he just can't leave her alone, must be some masochist in him. Compare that to 2 girls who were basically ready for anything and everything you want to do, yet you want the one who most of the time acts like she wants nothing to do with you and doesn't like the ONE THING you pride yourself in. It really is true that you can't decide who you love....Sucks to be Ryousuke.

Here's something funny, not only did they not explain how he came back, they never even explained what CAUSED the death....Didn't even care to explain what exactly Lisara did that ALLOWED him to return, if it was that simple, why couldn't all this have been done earlier? Oh right, cause we need 12 episodes...
I... Can't argue against anything you've said. You speak the truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth. I wanted to like her... I like her character design the best. But character design does not make a good character. And her character was CRAP. She had NO character development at all.
Old 2012-09-26, 00:01   Link #616
Insane
Banned

All she did was craving for Ryosuke with no result at all. What a lame heroine......
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 04:57   Link #617
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:

I guess there are limits to the levels of Tsundere people can take o.o;;
Old 2012-09-26, 05:32   Link #618
novalysis

She's so much of a Tsundere, the authors are so determined to fit her in a Tsundere box that it actually hurts to see this trainwreck excuse of a show. And let's not get started with the insistence, against every modicum of plot-development for the status quo to remain. Urgh.

2/10, worst this season, worse than Hagure, which at least had an interesting premise.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 05:47   Link #619
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea i basically agree with everyone else this had a ton of potential but Hagure Yuusha was great.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 10:49   Link #620
Akadrus
dps

Send a message via Skype™ to Akadrus
I'm just glad it's end. If someone say that it wasn't worth my time... I'll agree...

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, science fiction, shounen