AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-11, 21:23   Link #2701
malason13
Forsaken
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
okay then if shidou's dating one kurumi and he has sex with another is it still cheating.
Also if he has sex with kotori is it incest.
1st. Nope I don't think that count as cheating.
2nd. No. It's not incest cause they are not blood related.
__________________
<font color=Indigo><b>The fruit of a forbidden Love</b></font>



The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:07   Link #2702
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
i've been thinking about this for a while and that scene in volume 5 only increased my suspicion, i think origami will become a human turned spirit.
__________________

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-05-11 at 23:09. Reason: forgot the volume number
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:09   Link #2703
holybell84
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i've been thinking about this for a while and that scene in volume only increased my suspicion, i think origami will become a human turned spirit.
She will have to be driven to desperation in order to be chosen by Phantom to turn though; probably the extra pros that Phantom will propose to her is that she will get laid by Shidou once she turns lol
__________________
Standing Strong
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:19   Link #2704
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
She will have to be driven to desperation in order to be chosen by Phantom to turn though; probably the extra pros that Phantom will propose to her is that she will get laid by Shidou once she turns lol
you really think she not already desperate she has lost in every fight she's ever been in, she can't protect shidou (probabl the only person that keeps her sanity intact), hasn't been able to get revenge for family, can't even kill the weakest spirit, and is basicly losing shidou to tohka and the other spirits, honestly she should be very desperate at this point for the first 2 reasons alone
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:23   Link #2705
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
But remember, those Kurumi clones are herself from different time periods. It'd technically be temporal sex.

Also if he knocked up a Kurumi from the past, what happens to the Kurumis of later time periods?

This just gets more and more wacky.
nothing

remember, kurumi killed herself, with herself from a different period

if thats true, then, applying the same question, all those that came after that period would be dead, and there was nothing stating that something like happened

as such, it is doubtful, that it would turn out as such (with multiple pregnancies resulting from a single kurumi getting pregnant)

on a side note... was it even stated that spirits could get pregnant?

we can also bring the grandfather paradox into this it seems...

really now... kurumi really is the best...
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:24   Link #2706
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i've been thinking about this for a while and that scene in volume only increased my suspicion, i think origami will become a human turned spirit.
or not an exact spirit per-se but I may have a feeling that she may or may not end up with the first Angel... kudos if Metatron makes ordinary people axe-crazy and has Zero Shift...
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
nothing

remember, kurumi killed herself, with herself from a different period

if thats true, then, applying the same question, all those that came after that period would be dead, and there was nothing stating that something like happened

as such, it is doubtful, that it would turn out as such (with multiple pregnancies resulting from a single kurumi getting pregnant)

on a side note... was it even stated that spirits could get pregnant?

we can also bring the grandfather paradox into this it seems...

really now... kurumi really is the best...
If one considers the game takes place in an dating sim VR Simulator (it might as well be a take that on that part) made by Rinne then yes anything is possible, considering Rinne's name has some deep implications as a Spirit
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:28   Link #2707
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
seems as though I've got quite a bit to look forward to
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:31   Link #2708
holybell84
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
you really think she not already desperate she has lost in every fight she's ever been in, she can't protect shidou (probabl the only person that keeps her sanity intact), hasn't been able to get revenge for family, can't even kill the weakest spirit, and is basicly losing shidou to tohka and the other spirits, honestly she should be very desperate at this point for the first 2 reasons alone
She is desperate yes, but not yet to the point where she is going to break imo.
__________________
Standing Strong
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 22:42   Link #2709
Iggy_Pop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i've been thinking about this for a while and that scene in volume only increased my suspicion, i think origami will become a human turned spirit.
Which volume is this?
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 23:09   Link #2710
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Which volume is this?
i meant to put 5
i fixed it

its the scene with her going i need more power that makes me believe it
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 04:39   Link #2711
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
yea but the amusing thing is that may be good for her cause then shidou will be forced to conquer her
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 06:33   Link #2712
Ramen00
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Though on that part it'll really get on a serious stuff. Just a feeling. If that happens Shidou will think "Phantom" is quite near here and he'll try to investigate about that after the arc.

Someone already watched episode 7 of DAL??

Imouto Wars.. OTL /sigh T_T
Spoiler for Imouto Wars Anime:
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 08:23   Link #2713
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Spoiler for Ep 7:

Kurumi!!!!
__________________
Ultragunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 09:05   Link #2714
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Spoiler for Ep 7:

Kurumi!!!!
Her voice sounds plenty girly to me. It's an ojou-sama type voice, which is the form of speech she uses.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 09:39   Link #2715
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
DId Emi fall for Maou or not?
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:02   Link #2716
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
DId Emi fall for Maou or not?
eeerr wrong room for you?
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:22   Link #2717
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Oops wrong room, anyway please spoil of of shidous relationship with each girl
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:35   Link #2718
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
Oops wrong room, anyway please spoil of of shidous relationship with each girl
Tohka- the girl with no common-sense and has feelings for Shidou, taking him as someone important.
Kotori- Brother complex. explanation done.
Yoshino. practically like a friend?
Yamai twins- friends.
Kurumi- her possible food.
Mana- real sister.
Miku-**************~
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:39   Link #2719
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Tohka- the girl with no common-sense and has feelings for Shidou, taking him as someone important.
Kotori- Brother complex. explanation done.
Yoshino. practically like a friend?
Yamai twins- friends.
Kurumi- her possible food.
Mana- real sister.
Miku-**************~
what about origami?
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:42   Link #2720
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
what about origami?
Origami- Stalker. claims to be his lover and loves him very much that its scary. AST
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.