AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-14, 16:53   Link #4861
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
@AP24, That it does but I still don't recall such a song at all in ep8, was it just bgm during some random event?
The song was playing when Shidou was doing 3 dates at the same time. You can hear it when Ai, Mai, Mii were trying to follow Shidou and Kurumi, and Yoshino was helping by intercepting them.

Also, any news on the PV released during the Fantasia Bunko 25th anniversary event? Did it have new footage?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 17:59   Link #4862
Fenrisulfr
The Hobo Swordsman

^ If you mean Date a Fes there's no video on it yet, there's a thread of a guy who went there though http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/user...blog/31320323/ seems the season 2 pv just shows Black Tohka, Shidou using Sandalphon, and a new opening song?
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 18:17   Link #4863
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
So assuming Shidou has no knowledge in fighting, Touma can beat him, am I correct?

Whoa,whoa, hold up! Why the Index thing? Aren't you all desperate for Natsumi to take the Imagine Breaker in the form of a right uppercut?
No, no. It was my idea for jokes because you were saying something about one?

Fenrisulfr: ... That same PV and just a new song...?

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 18:46   Link #4864
tuckersister

I still think that Natsumi will meet Reine in some way. Besides, we don't know too much about her (Reine). Would be interesting in seeing Natsumi and Reine conversing through part of the novel.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:33   Link #4865
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I apologize for starting all this.... But the injustice to yuzuru's chest is just.....
I'm betting my Miku will seem to be about the same size despite a B94. If they draw them any bigger, it starts to look bad....

Speaking of Reine, do we know her measurements?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:52   Link #4866
Fenrisulfr
The Hobo Swordsman

@Master Assassin, well I never saw either PV so I have no idea, the new song is 「TRUST IN YOU(トラスト・イン・ユー)」 by SWEET ARMS and apparently season two will only cover up to vol7 so no Natsumi.
Old 2013-10-14, 22:04   Link #4867
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
@Master Assassin, well I never saw either PV so I have no idea, the new song is 「TRUST IN YOU(トラスト・イン・ユー)」 by SWEET ARMS and apparently season two will only cover up to vol7 so no Natsumi.
... Heh, that title kind of mirrors what happens in the three volumes up to v7...

And yeah, we already anticipated how much content will S2 cover.

... Not even a new S2 PV yet and I'm already anticipating S3 of all things to be...

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:07   Link #4868
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
... Heh, that title kind of mirrors what happens in the three volumes up to v7...

And yeah, we already anticipated how much content will S2 cover.

... Not even a new S2 PV yet and I'm already anticipating S3 of all things to be...
haha i know what you mean w/ s3 already XD
Old 2013-10-14, 22:18   Link #4869
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
So assuming Shidou has no knowledge in fighting, Touma can beat him, am I correct?

Whoa,whoa, hold up! Why the Index thing? Aren't you all desperate for Natsumi to take the Imagine Breaker in the form of a right uppercut?
Yeah, pretty much.

No, not anymore, not after the theory about her true form I posted 15 pages back. Now they're all more preoccupied with hoping that it's true, because if it is, all will be forgiven.

At least, that's the case for this forum. Not sure about 4chan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm betting my Miku will seem to be about the same size despite a B94. If they draw them any bigger, it starts to look bad....

Speaking of Reine, do we know her measurements?
From the PV, it might look bigger than Yuzuru's. But I'll need a direct comparison to be sure.

Also, she's not yours. Everyone knows that she belongs to her darling. Which you certainly are not.

Quote:
Any place to hear the song?

Yeah, the material to be adapted was already shown in the PV when it was first shown in June, so we all know.

Anime Saimoe Tournament 2013 is screwed up. Everyone's argument is invalid.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:52   Link #4870
AP24

Quote:
apparently season two will only cover up to vol7 so no Natsumi.
Is that confirmation from an official source or someone assumed that from watching the new PV?

In the first season each volume was covered in 3 episodes except vol 2 which was in 2 episodes and one episode was an anime original. If second season will only cover up to vol 7 then the pacing will be 4 episodes per volume. So pacing of second season should better than the first season. But it's possible the pacing will be 3 episodes per volume like the first season and the rest of the episodes will be adapted from the Encore volume or anime original.
Old 2013-10-14, 23:02   Link #4871
Fenrisulfr
The Hobo Swordsman

@AP24, it's from someone who watched the PV yeah, but it makes sense for the anime to stop there. You're forgetting the bikini and hotsprings/beach episodes that are a must in each season xD lol

@iamadooddood, not that I can find online no, guess we just gotta wait to hear it.

Also the Yamai Twins got their voices revealed, don't know if it's old news though.
八舞耶倶矢 Kaguya → 内田真礼さん Maaya Uchida
八舞夕弦 Yuzuru → ブリドカットセーラ恵美さん Sarah Emi Bridcutt
Old 2013-10-14, 23:39   Link #4872
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Quote:
Also the Yamai Twins got their voices revealed, don't know if it's old news though.
八舞耶倶矢 Kaguya → 内田真礼さん Maaya Uchida
八舞夕弦 Yuzuru → ブリドカットセーラ恵美さん Sarah Emi Bridcutt
it got revealed already a few days ago and also any place were I can hear the new opening song?
Old 2013-10-15, 00:04   Link #4873
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post

Also, she's not yours. Everyone knows that she belongs to her darling. Which you certainly are not.
Shidou only one I'll share her with. But he will most likely choose Tohka anyways.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 00:53   Link #4874
AP24

Quote:
@AP24, it's from someone who watched the PV yeah, but it makes sense for the anime to stop there. You're forgetting the bikini and hotsprings/beach episodes that are a must in each season xD lol
Those will be in the episodes covering vol 5, we don't need anime original episodes featuring those. The Encore short stories will most likely be included since they take place after vol 4 and before vol 6.
Old 2013-10-15, 00:56   Link #4875
cloud04
Scanlator

oh quick question..riki is doing 8 right..whos on 7 o.o
Old 2013-10-15, 00:58   Link #4876
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
oh quick question..riki is doing 8 right..whos on 7 o.o
only Tsuchira for chapt 1.
Old 2013-10-15, 01:10   Link #4877
cloud04
Scanlator

so...no1 actually doing 7?
Old 2013-10-15, 01:12   Link #4878
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
so...no1 actually doing 7?
only tsuchira....
Old 2013-10-15, 01:24   Link #4879
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
only tsuchira....
._. wonder if s2 might have ppl pick it up again
Old 2013-10-15, 01:24   Link #4880
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Send a message via Skype™ to chaotix37
I'm not sure if Rozen will do it..

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, tragedy