AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-30, 23:22   Link #7381
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
Oops, didn't see this post till now.

I was trying to use the first one and wikipedia to try and make sense of the remaining slots, but I couldn't really figure anything out.
i though you referring to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post

Shiori is on Ars Install as well, it seems, i'm seriously considering to buy this....
my.. my.. shiori i hope you become permanent forever .... we need to change the spirit to male so we can have reverse harem, though anything will be fine by me 0_0 as long as we can have shiori

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-03-30 at 23:33.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 00:54   Link #7382
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
By the way, that Shiori pic is from the list of store-specific bonuses that come with ordering DAL Ars Install. There are also ones like these:
Spoiler for Images, saving space:
Guess which one is my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginko08 View Post
^Right now I can only pray that the anime original episode will feature this, would be waaaaay to cute to see.
Kurumi's face at page 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
We seriously need something like this happening.

White and Black going full love power against Shidou in terms of sexiness and ecchiness.

People may die from blood loss if something like this seriously happens though yeah
This
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

versus this

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The ultimate contest of aggressive flirting.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2014-03-31 at 01:08.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 01:06   Link #7383
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
how did you know speaking i do believe yoshino can control water "unseal" and ice "unseal and sealed"
When Yoshino fought against Origami in Volume 4 with Tohka, she mentioned using water from the pool she was at, so she still has some control over water.

Seeing the Miku side stories reminds me to be worried about the day someone lets it slip to Miku that Shidou has a younger sister that looks like a smaller, female version of him.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 01:58   Link #7384
RegulusNemea
Dark Rebellion XYZ user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
When Yoshino fought against Origami in Volume 4 with Tohka, she mentioned using water from the pool she was at, so she still has some control over water.

Seeing the Miku side stories reminds me to be worried about the day someone lets it slip to Miku that Shidou has a younger sister that looks like a smaller, female version of him.
Miku will rape Mana

LOCATION REACHED
We are now here, in the other side of the universe!
RegulusNemea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 02:03   Link #7385
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Amazon gets Miku, nice.

I like that Tohka pic though. She looks so innocent sitting on that couch waiting to be raped!!!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 02:04   Link #7386
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post

so yoshino domain is water and ice or can she control steam if yes then she has the power of 3 states of water

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegulusNemea View Post
Miku will rape Mana
And I get shiori

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-03-31 at 02:20.
Old 2014-03-31, 02:32   Link #7387
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:
so yoshino domain is water and ice or can she control steam if yes then she has the power of 3 states of water
Coolness. I can't wait until we see what powers the remaining spirits have, but I doubt we'll see them until Origami is finished unless it's to set up their latter appearances.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 04:05   Link #7388
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Would you look at those... things from the game?! What are those anyway? Limited edition stuff?

Sorry for being not there in that speculah section. I should be able to rectify those, but since it's too late, whatever.

But I will correct in any way I can, so here goes.

Those guys were right about putting those powers in place. IIRC, here's that schemata, and what I have to say:
Quote:
No. 1 gets light, because holy vibes and whatnot.
No. 2 is theorized to be space since
No. 3 is time, and a bit of shadow.
No. 4 controls everything water and cold, that means ice too, but I highly doubt steam since it's something hot.
No. 5 controls flames, from the mythical healing flames to the one responsible for that fire 5 years ago
No. 6 is many things. For one thing, if it's a new spirit, she's gonna be in charge of lightning. It's a speculah from a long time ago, and lightning because of the color scheme.
No. 7 is transformation powers, not illusion. With illusion, the eyes are deceived in seeing what isn't there. They saw it, yes, but aside from that, they actually felt it. It was there. So it's transformation.
No. 8 is wind. I don't have a say in this.
No. 9 is sound, and it fits with the idol getup.
No. 10 is very hard to categorize. It could be earth, as crimsonflare stated, but as you can see, she can cast barriers and fly.I could say the opposite of light, but it's what Inverses have. In my best effort, I could go with anything physical (force comes to mind), since she manifests the physical plane.

Nature does sound nice for an ability, but since there's not enough space to fill it out, and with no hint on that, it's a no.
Now I'll say it again, and again with rage. Why are you guys treating Shidou as a gender-neutral entity after that crossdressing getup in Volume 6?! It's appaling! Shidou is 100% male! Don't treat this thing like it's Kampfer! Because it's not! If he can use Natsumi's powers, turning into Shiori isn't in his mind. He wouldn't think of doing it. And if you think Shiori's gonna come back for the finale, don't! She's just there for the fanservice, to cater to all of you with genderbendinging/crossdressing fetishes. No plot value at all! So STOP IT!

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 04:12   Link #7389
imbuement

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Ten'ou Festival Contest: http://pastebin.com/8yLuLkPP
Miku Onstage: http://pastebin.com/g7pPYTLJ
Quote:
- Raizen is full of beautiful girls, such as Tohka or Origami or Yamai sisters. Subaru might have her eyes on one of them. It may be fine for Origami, but if Tohka or Yamai sisters heard about it, there will surely be another trouble to handle. …Shidou looked at the photograph why thinking that.
that girl is...

Quote:
If someone were to ask if Shidou knew that face, the answer is definitely yes. The girl is named Itsuka Shiori….
Quote:
"What about it? Have you seen her before? Miku didn't tell me anything other than that her name is Shiori-chan. — This girl is really good. If she polished up a little, no doubt she would shine. If she appeared in her swimsuit as a gravure idol even once, everyone would surely interest in her. Ah, if her song is good, then we might be able to make her an idol—"
Then Shiori even already surpass entire "her" harem in a Pro's eyes !

Old 2014-03-31, 04:12   Link #7390
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Would you look at those... things from the game?! What are those anyway? Limited edition stuff?

Sorry for being not there in that speculah section. I should be able to rectify those, but since it's too late, whatever.

But I will correct in any way I can, so here goes.

Those guys were right about putting those powers in place. IIRC, here's that schemata, and what I have to say:

Now I'll say it again, and again with rage. Why are you guys treating Shidou as a gender-neutral entity after that crossdressing getup in Volume 6?! It's appaling! Shidou is 100% male! Don't treat this thing like it's Kampfer! Because it's not! If he can use Natsumi's powers, turning into Shiori isn't in his mind. He wouldn't think of doing it. And if you think Shiori's gonna come back for the finale, don't! She's just there for the fanservice, to cater to all of you with genderbendinging/crossdressing fetishes. No plot value at all! So STOP IT!
Kampfer?? What is that i don't know about it , uhm I just love shiori that's all so just ignore this part. let's just respect everyone favorite okay.

@LeWLWuT so what category does shidou & phantom powers fall into I hope it's ok to ask?

Old 2014-03-31, 04:19   Link #7391
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Kampfer?? What is that i don't know about it , uhm I just love shiori that's all so just ignore this part. let's just respect everyone favorite okay.

@LeWLWuT so what category does shidou & phantom powers fall into I hope it's ok to ask?
Okay. Why don't you go watch/read it then? It'll interest you so. And furthermore, loving Shiori is like falling in love with a Thai hooker. Not only is it absurd, it's gay. It's okay with Miku, though.

Back on track. For Shidou and Phantom, do this. Get that sephira tree, and draw a big circle around it. That's their power. Something to do with spirit energy and what to do with it. Give powers, steal powers, copy powers, enhance powers, you name those superpower altering powers.

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
Old 2014-03-31, 04:23   Link #7392
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:

No. 1 gets light, because holy vibes and whatnot.
No. 2 is theorized to be space since
No. 3 is time, and a bit of shadow.
No. 4 controls everything water and cold, that means ice too, but I highly doubt steam since it's something hot.
No. 5 controls flames, from the mythical healing flames to the one responsible for that fire 5 years ago
No. 6 is many things. For one thing, if it's a new spirit, she's gonna be in charge of lightning. It's a speculah from a long time ago, and lightning because of the color scheme.
No. 7 is transformation powers, not illusion. With illusion, the eyes are deceived in seeing what isn't there. They saw it, yes, but aside from that, they actually felt it. It was there. So it's transformation.
No. 8 is wind. I don't have a say in this.
No. 9 is sound, and it fits with the idol getup.
No. 10 is very hard to categorize. It could be earth, as crimsonflare stated, but as you can see, she can cast barriers and fly.I could say the opposite of light, but it's what Inverses have. In my best effort, I could go with anything physical (force comes to mind), since she manifests the physical plane.

Nature does sound nice for an ability, but since there's not enough space to fill it out, and with no hint on that, it's a no.
So light, space, time/shadow, water/ice, fire, lightning, transformation, wind, sound and "earth"/force.

It would have been nice to see an actual earth/nature spirit or Tohka manifesting earth related powers, but she seems to be more of an all around strong fighter without any particular "element". Somehow I can see her picking up a boulder and chucking it at Shidou when he has to capture another spirit. Would that count?

Poison would have been cool too, but oh well. I don't know how well that would fit anything but a spirit that snuck into your room at night or worked at a fast food restaurant that you frequented.

EDIT: Yeah, Phantom is basically a reality-warper. He might even be some sort of god (if that hasn't already been stated). I don't know what I'd call Shidou yet. There'll be some revelation later on that'll clear that up.

Earlier I said that a spirit with the ability to nullify other spirit powers would be cool to see, but:
1. Phantom seems to be able to do the same thing,
2. How would she fight otherwise? and,
3. She wouldn't fit, just like the hypothetical nature spirit

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
Old 2014-03-31, 04:27   Link #7393
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Okay. Why don't you go watch/read it then? It'll interest you so. And furthermore, loving Shiori is like falling in love with a Thai hooker. Not only is it absurd, it's gay. It's okay with Miku, though.

Back on track. For Shidou and Phantom, do this. Get that sephira tree, and draw a big circle around it. That's their power. Something to do with spirit energy and what to do with it. Give powers, steal powers, copy powers, enhance powers, you name those superpower altering powers.
It's ok by me. let's just stop this and just respect everyone favorite okay

On-topic: so shidou power fall into absorption and phantom power fall into reality warping/giving power ehem. 0_0 ty for giving us brief explanation of spirit power

Old 2014-03-31, 04:38   Link #7394
imbuement

Quote:
The way you react are just too much alike a tsundere, you know ?

Stop it !? What happen to you if it not ?

Old 2014-03-31, 04:40   Link #7395
LeWLWuT

Quote:
So light, space, time/shadow, water/ice, fire, lightning, transformation, wind, sound and "earth"/force.

It would have been nice to see an actual earth/nature spirit or Tohka manifesting earth related powers, but she seems to be more of an all around strong fighter without any particular "element". Somehow I can see her picking up a boulder and chucking it at Shidou when he has to capture another spirit. Would that count?

Poison would have been cool too, but oh well. I don't know how well that would fit anything but a spirit that snuck into your room at night or worked at a fast food restaurant that you frequented.

EDIT: Yeah, Phantom is basically a reality-warper. He might even be some sort of god (if that hasn't already been stated). I don't know what I'd call Shidou yet. There'll be some revelation later on that'll clear that up.

Earlier I said that a spirit with the ability to nullify other spirit powers would be cool to see, but:
1. Phantom seems to be able to do the same thing,
2. How would she fight otherwise? and,
3. She wouldn't fit, just like the hypothetical nature spirit
How about Shidou is a demi-god? Would that help?

Nullifying powers is something he can also do. He wasn't affected by City of Devouring Time or Army Breaker Diva.

Quote:
It's ok by me. let's just stop this and just respect everyone favorite okay

On-topic: so shidou power fall into absorption and phantom power fall into reality warping/giving power ehem. 0_0 ty for giving us brief explanation of spirit power
No, you don't seem to understand. But it's no use, so I'll just rephrase. Wanting Shiori to appear again, or bending around the series so as to turn the harem MC into a girl, it ticks my nerves. And to put it in every post would be really annoying, for me. Look, I like him, yes, him, not her, or some other invented pronoun by those sex activists, but going so far as wishing for him to be female permanently doesn't really cut it. Be careful what you wish for. You may get it, but you won't be satisfied with the results. Don't let your love for the guy deceive you. Control it.

EDIT: Then I'll just deal with it. But before dealing with it, I'll go to 4chan and rage with them. And what do you mean tsundere? Surely, you don't know how it works.
EDIT2: Bottomline: Shidou is a guy. Deal with it.

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
Old 2014-03-31, 04:49   Link #7396
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:

Nullifying powers is something he can also do. He wasn't affected by City of Devouring Time or Army Breaker Diva.

No, you don't seem to understand. But it's no use, so I'll just rephrase. Wanting Shiori to appear again, or bending around the series so as to turn the harem MC into a girl, it ticks my nerves. And to put it in every post would be really annoying, for me. Look, I like him, yes, him, not her, or some other invented pronoun by those sex activists, but going so far as wishing for him to be female permanently doesn't really cut it. Be careful what you wish for. You may get it, but you won't be satisfied with the results. Don't let your love for the guy deceive you. Control it.
Heh.. No matter what happen I still like shidou so lets just drop this.

On-topic: absorption "spirit power" and nullyfying "can't be affected by spirit terittory" it's seem it fall debuff category. On some game you can cast mana absorption every time you hit the monster you regain mana "seem like shidou have similar yet different power", for nullification on the game if you cast you can't be affected by physical or mental powers depending what nullification you have

So in the end shidou has 2 powers "spirit mana absorption/spirit sealing and spirit field nullification" it's seem shidou is a bit op if he sealed all spirit

Old 2014-03-31, 04:52   Link #7397
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:

Yeah, he could easily be a demi-god.

Was the City of Devouring Time when Kurumi tried to absorb Shidou on the rooftop? I don't know the names of various abilities, just a general idea of what spirits are associated with. And I certainly don't recognize Army Breaker Diva, but I'll just go read up some on spirit abilities.

I just think that an anti-spirit-spirit would be an interesting idea, but I'm alright with it not happening.

Old 2014-03-31, 05:13   Link #7398
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:

Here's the basic plot of Kampfer guy gets picked to be a fighter for some aliens in some kind of game who are divided into red and blue teams, so anime Red vs Blue, the catch however is that all the members of both teams must be female so said guy is transformed into a girl however he has to fight, he also gets 4 girls to fall in love with him 3 for his male side, and the last one is very obviously in lesbian love with his female side only and that's the girl he has a crush on.

Now back to subject I think Shidou falls into the control category placing limiters on the Spirits powers by sealing a majority of the Spirits powers within him. Phantom powers seem to fall into the space category if the ability to make her appearance and voice undefinable to those who see who is any indication.

Last edited by Seeker213; 2014-03-31 at 05:21. Reason: To get back to subject
Seeker213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 05:29   Link #7399
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Here's the basic plot of Kampfer guy gets picked to be a fighter for some aliens in some kind of game who are divided into red and blue teams, so anime Red vs Blue, the catch however is that all the members of both teams must be female so said guy is transformed into a girl however he has to fight, he also gets 4 girls to fall in love with him 3 for his male side, and the last one is very obviously in lesbian love with his female side only and that's the girl he has a crush on.

Now back to subject I think Shidou falls into the control category placing limiters on the Spirits powers by sealing a majority of the Spirits powers within him. Phantom powers seem to fall into the space category if the ability to make her appearance and voice undefinable to those who see who is any indication.
Heh. Kinda boring

Ontopic: wow so if shidou is control category and phantom is on space category due to his/her power

Quick question is there space power what is it I'm curious

Old 2014-03-31, 06:07   Link #7400
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Yeah, he could easily be a demi-god.

Was the City of Devouring Time when Kurumi tried to absorb Shidou on the rooftop? I don't know the names of various abilities, just a general idea of what spirits are associated with. And I certainly don't recognize Army Breaker Diva, but I'll just go read up some on spirit abilities.

I just think that an anti-spirit-spirit would be an interesting idea, but I'm alright with it not happening.
Yes, you're right. Kurumi did use City of Devouring Time on the rooftop. Army Breaker Diva is Miku's ability. Of course, you don't know that.

On anti-spirit spirit, Origami would fit the role, but that's more on motives than abilities.

Quote:
Heh. Kinda boring

Ontopic: wow so if shidou is control category and phantom is on space category due to his/her power

Quick question is there space power what is it I'm curious
Look here. That's all you need to know about space manipulation.

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen