AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-15, 01:40   Link #8621
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwzin View Post
Origami never rejected the possibility of giving a kiss to shidou in the mouth, especially with your wedding dress
And that comes with the bonus of being naked after the kiss...

If it's Origami, I suggest other spirits should stand guard in secret... you have no idea what will happen next...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 04:06   Link #8622
Rogue66

Origami properly going to be the most unstable of spirit even if Shidou does save her, because it wont change the fact that she killed her parents, which mean that Shidou may have to stay by her side 24/7.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 04:13   Link #8623
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

That's going to be one tough mission to compromise Origami's mental stress. But they have to worry about DEM first because they might want to take her back if they can that is.

I don't give a sh*t about Ellen being the strongest wizard, after all it's just an augmented power due to their research and stuff, because Origami's strength, even in her Inverse mode, I doubt she could survive against her.

If possible, Origami might destroy DEM's japan's branch with her current powers because to of her despair.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 07:18   Link #8624
tuckersister

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
And about origami in vol 11 ...
Spoiler for conversation:
I do agree bite her own tongue she became a spirit. Origami's talk with the unknown woman in her subconscious (not Phantom) would be dealing with the truth that she saw happen and helping her overcome her despair. Like all people who seal their subconscious in someone's subconscious, she probably tells Origami certain truths about the spirits and other things (only certain truth, not the whole thing). I wonder how Origami would react to the truths she would learn.

Anyway, I still hope Origami's AST friends will show up (I know Mana will show up since Kurumi is there). They probably fight with the Spirits this time to try to save Origami. Also, Mana will probably Shido's position sort of since he is in the past.

Fraxius maybe destroyed, but it doesn't mean that they all dead. Kotori probably saved the crew.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 08:25   Link #8625
Kitarlis

About Mana and Ellen...

As is well known Mana's body has been modified by DEM to enhance her combat abilities. As payment she dies in about 10 years.

We know 3 more strong wizards:
- Artemisia, who in a comatose now.
- Origami, who is a spirit. Well, even in "main" timeline she is a spirit, who killed her parents. May endless discuss about "egg" and "chinken"with these time-travels, but on one side it was before she joined AST & DEM.
- Ellen - ?

Also, Jessica died after cr-unit overload too.

So, is there any infos about Ellen and her "payment" ? Coz about Mana & Artemisia we know, Origami is the spirit with Metatron.
Kitarlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 10:59   Link #8626
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitarlis View Post
About Mana and Ellen...

As is well known Mana's body has been modified by DEM to enhance her combat abilities. As payment she dies in about 10 years.

We know 3 more strong wizards:
- Artemisia, who in a comatose now.
- Origami, who is a spirit. Well, even in "main" timeline she is a spirit, who killed her parents. May endless discuss about "egg" and "chinken"with these time-travels, but on one side it was before she joined AST & DEM.
- Ellen - ?

Also, Jessica died after cr-unit overload too.

So, is there any infos about Ellen and her "payment" ? Coz about Mana & Artemisia we know, Origami is the spirit with Metatron.
Artemisia Ashcroft's coma isn't because of a payment for power, but DEM sacrificing her for the sake of making the Ashcroft series of CR-units.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 12:24   Link #8627
wm4

Wow. BTW have Origami met Artemisia before?
wm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 12:52   Link #8628
Kitarlis

Maybe Shido meets her (Artemisia) in past..

Also Kurumi has target - 2nd spirit (captured by DEM). Maybe she is it

P.S. About Ellen. I just want say her power coudnt be from nothing. And if we know something about Mana, Artemisia (that issue may cover another), Origami - we dont know anything about Ellen.

Or just new fun date with Ellen appears
Kitarlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 13:17   Link #8629
Death Usagi
Nano DEATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
And that comes with the bonus of being naked after the kiss...

If it's Origami, I suggest other spirits should stand guard in secret... you have no idea what will happen next...
Already posted this like three times already I think, but here we go again:

The OBVIOUS order of what happens when Origami gets sealed:

Shidou and Origami kisses

Origami goes nude

Origami proceeds to deep kiss tongue to tongue

Shidou blushes and goes awkward (O... Origami!!! What are you doing?!)

Origami pushes down Shidou and prepares to do the deed by taking off his pants (Now, let us make children Shidou, for the sake of our love)

Tohka and the other Spirits stops them in dismay and Natsumi punches or kicks Shidou for the R-18 scene.

The afterward is obvious, because surely Origami is going to live with the other Spirits in the apartment, and considering they right besides Shidou's house, Origami definitely going to appear right besides Shidou on his bed during the morning (Too bad it's not Kurumi who gets to do this first o3o)
Old 2014-06-15, 14:43   Link #8630
tuckersister

There's a high probably that Origami would abuse her teleportation capability to be with Shido.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 15:19   Link #8631
Breimoon

Shido in shower, Origami teleports in.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 15:42   Link #8632
Death Usagi
Nano DEATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
There's a high probably that Origami would abuse her teleportation capability to be with Shido.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Shido in shower, Origami teleports in.
^This

Pretty much going to happen for sure
Old 2014-06-15, 16:03   Link #8633
Superbia

Quote:
Not just Origami. Kurumi has already shown that her ability to appear from shadows is excellent for appearing in front of Shidou whenever she wants.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 16:16   Link #8634
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Artemisia Ashcroft's coma isn't because of a payment for power, but DEM sacrificing her for the sake of making the Ashcroft series of CR-units.
She got a picture?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 17:20   Link #8635
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
She got a picture?
yep her mind is in the suits the rouge English AST squad stole In Data a Strike (takes place before or during Volume 3). Their whole goal is to try to use them to wake her. A side note the equipment Origami used to raid DEM was likely theirs.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 21:18   Link #8636
Xero8420

Quote:
Soon she'll be the spirit of cockblocking.

By the way, I think Ellen secretly being a spirit would be an interesting plot twist. Let's say when she was found out to be a human-turned spirit, she was captured by DEM and was tortured till she forgot what she really was and submit herself to Westcott's service.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 21:38   Link #8637
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Soon she'll be the spirit of cockblocking.

By the way, I think Ellen secretly being a spirit would be an interesting plot twist. Let's say when she was found out to be a human-turned spirit, she was captured by DEM and was tortured till she forgot what she really was and submit herself to Westcott's service.
No no no!

This should happen.

- Ellen turns into a spirit.
- Returns to DEM and Ike.
- Feeling conflicted still tries to help Ike's goals.
- She is used as sacrifice goes through an unfathomable pain.
- Shidou appears out of nowhere to saver.
- Let the date battle begin!
Old 2014-06-16, 01:56   Link #8638
Death Usagi
Nano DEATH

Something is weird though. If she was a hidden spirit or something, what would that make Ellen's sister, Karen?
Old 2014-06-16, 02:01   Link #8639
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
No no no!

This should happen.

- Ellen turns into a spirit.
- Returns to DEM and Ike.
- Feeling conflicted still tries to help Ike's goals.
- She is used as sacrifice goes through an unfathomable pain.
- Shidou appears out of nowhere to saver.
- Let the date battle begin!
Not until she obtain a Sephira crystal from Phantom with a desire to become even more powerful than anyone else on Earth. But I would have a big smile on my face when her wish has severely backfired by Ike and DEM. Conflicted with her choice between remain in DEM and join Shido. Engulfed by superiority complex and hate. And then turn Inverse, and threaten to wage a rage of fury and bloodshed to every single human being and spirit on Earth.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 03:31   Link #8640
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Not until she obtain a Sephira crystal from Phantom with a desire to become even more powerful than anyone else on Earth. But I would have a big smile on my face when her wish has severely backfired by Ike and DEM. Conflicted with her choice between remain in DEM and join Shido. Engulfed by superiority complex and hate. And then turn Inverse, and threaten to wage a rage of fury and bloodshed to every single human being and spirit on Earth.
And getting her ass kicked as a result.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, tragedy