AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-14, 00:37   Link #9681
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Rokujouma is barely watchable as an anime and i dont think the story will be much better. I thought it would amuse me and its done that but would i say its like tenchi muyo hardly. Its quite poor IMO and i only watch it at this point because there's nothing else i can see myself watching in this season (not that some arent very good but i cant see myself watching them)
You truly should not judge a LN by it's anime..... Rokujouma's plot is deep and quite incredible if you ask me. Koutarou is a really good MC and all the girls are likeable and have a nice backstory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Err.....okay? I don't know what you're expecting but...i'll try(don't expect any translation for it. The art isnt enough to lure me in)
haha, I think he was trying to lure you But that aside, I do think you should give a try reading it, it's truly nice~

Back to Date a Live. Thanks for the chapter Riki-kun!
Old 2014-08-19, 15:45   Link #9682
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So apparently over in the IS mini-forum, DAL is comparable to IS' lack of story and plot.
Old 2014-08-19, 18:16   Link #9683
AP24

One month till vol 11 is out. Cover pic should be out soon if we're lucky.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 22:23   Link #9684
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So apparently over in the IS mini-forum, DAL is comparable to IS' lack of story and plot.
What are you talking about? DAL has better depth in story than that of IS. >_>
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:40   Link #9685
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Exactly and we have shiori :3

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:52   Link #9686
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I'm pretty sure Shinji was making fun of the people on the IS mini-forum. That smiley face says a lot.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 23:56   Link #9687
the one above all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Oh please I'd take DAL and it's better plot over IS any day.
Old 2014-08-20, 02:34   Link #9688
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
I'm pretty sure Shinji was making fun of the people on the IS mini-forum. That smiley face says a lot.
What he said.
Old 2014-08-20, 04:39   Link #9689
ImperialFlameGod8190

heh shinji u truly are worthy of being a kurumi fanboy just as tricky as her
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 05:51   Link #9690
tuckersister

If Ohr actually does appears in the LN, what would her appearance look like? Also out of the three, Ein would best fit Phantom.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 06:32   Link #9691
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
heh shinji u truly are worthy of being a kurumi fanboy just as tricky as her
Right... Go dumb me... >.>
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 15:21   Link #9692
Superbia

Something I've been wondering for a while from Volume 2.

Quote:
Yes, right now she was from head to toe, in complete maid style costume.

The number 1 genius of his high school, of all things. That permafrost, Miss Tobiichi Cocytus Origami.
Is Cocytus refering to a middle name or a nickname? Either way it seems like interesting foreshadowing since Satan is the one supposedly sealed in that circle of hell and probably the name of her inverse angel.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 16:15   Link #9693
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Something I've been wondering for a while from Volume 2.

Is Cocytus refering to a middle name or a nickname? Either way it seems like interesting foreshadowing since Satan is the one supposedly sealed in that circle of hell and probably the name of her inverse angel.
im pretty sure its a nickname especially with her reputation for being a bit of an ice queen
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 19:55   Link #9694
tuckersister

I think that in Vol 11 Shidou will hear a voice in his head that constantly tells him to save Origami without changing the past. As I learn after read so many novels dealing with time travel, it's never good to change the past. As someone explain, changing the past will change other events like ripples after the first raindrop. I think Shidou will make a horrible mistake which will cause his own early death somehow. Then Origami will be given a chance to undo the mistake Shidou made. It still think "the entity" will be watching the events unfold and will step in when it is needed. Origami's conversation with "the entity" will happen at some point as she is (again) closest to "God". I just thought in will happen in Vol 11 cause the situation fits. Origami will definitely learn some of the truth of the spirits and all that connects to them including the "other world".
Old 2014-08-20, 22:07   Link #9695
edwzin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I think that in Vol 11 Shidou will hear a voice in his head that constantly tells him to save Origami without changing the past. As I learn after read so many novels dealing with time travel, it's never good to change the past. As someone explain, changing the past will change other events like ripples after the first raindrop. I think Shidou will make a horrible mistake which will cause his own early death somehow. Then Origami will be given a chance to undo the mistake Shidou made. It still think "the entity" will be watching the events unfold and will step in when it is needed. Origami's conversation with "the entity" will happen at some point as she is (again) closest to "God". I just thought in will happen in Vol 11 cause the situation fits. Origami will definitely learn some of the truth of the spirits and all that connects to them including the "other world".

Don't think so, already is proved (at least in gives you live) that the past cannot be changed and if so try only sake you are the future as this and origami as learned in the worst way, trying to kill fantama and prevent the mate to his pabres and turned out it was she who killed them, besides shidou does not know that he was sent to the past, the insurance is to try to avoid that kotori to become a spirit, but you are going to give note that if esp is never going to meet tohaka and the other girls, or perhaps not going to think and will drastically change the future, and will have to look to kurumi to return everything to the past
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 05:19   Link #9696
tuckersister

Any word on the Vol 11 cover illustration?
Old 2014-08-21, 07:13   Link #9697
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

The DAL anime website is giving a a barcode to scan and download a free background wallpaper and icons for your iPhone or Android. But after I get to the page with the wallpaper for you to download, I touch and hold on the pic to save it (it says on the page as well to do this to copy the image) and nothing comes up. Do US barcode scanners (stupidly) prevent us from copying images from JP sites on our phones or something? -_-
Old 2014-08-21, 07:33   Link #9698
AP24

The anime website also updated its BD/DVD section with new info on S2 Vol 4 BD/DVD. Ep 7 & 8 will have unaired scenes totaling 9 min.

There are 4 min in Vol 1, 7 min in Vol 3 and now 9 min in Vol 4. Maybe Vol 5 (Ep 9 & 10) will have more than 10 minutes of extra scenes.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 21:15   Link #9699
crimsonflair
Support Class

Here's the cover for Vol 4. :

crimsonflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 22:17   Link #9700
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonflair View Post
Here's the cover for Vol 4. :

Thank you ..... ~faint~ so cute ..... X_X

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy