AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-11, 08:51   Link #821
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by renuac View Post
Or maybe it just has more Miyuki (and Eimi) and I'm just biased
Both is fine. Though I have to admit that the open excitable happiness of Eimi is very very hard to resist
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 04:00   Link #822
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
By the way, chapter 2 to 6 of Reminiscence has been translated....
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 10:05   Link #823
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
...and Miyuki is criminally cute in them.

In a way I'm sad that Reminiscence is not going to make it into the anime. Because it could potentially redeem the crime that Madhouse pulled with Miyuki in the anime.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 15:25   Link #824
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
...and Miyuki is criminally cute in them.

In a way I'm sad that Reminiscence is not going to make it into the anime. Because it could potentially redeem the crime that Madhouse pulled with Miyuki in the anime.
What'd they do? I don't see anything wrong with their portrayal of Miyuki.
bakato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 17:11   Link #825
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
What'd they do? I don't see anything wrong with their portrayal of Miyuki.
The problem with Miyuki's portrayal in the Anime is her lack in depth.......The reason Miyuki is popular character for the Manga and Light Novel readers is that they could see Miyuki's complexity as the female lead....The anime failed to show the complexity of Miyuki's character......
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 07:51   Link #826
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
What'd they do? I don't see anything wrong with their portrayal of Miyuki.
They've been omitting all critical "Miyuki's inner dialogue" scenes. These scenes show that Miyuki knows much more than she lets on, and they also indicate why Miyuki is acting the way she is - without them, she turns into a caricature of her own self - a pretty airbrained doll that only has her brother on her mind and nothing else.

Sorry, the anime is completely crude and primitive in this aspect, overemphasizing all the wrong things (those which were already overemphasized in the novel to begin with, compounding the problem). Horrible.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 07:55   Link #827
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
They've been omitting all critical "Miyuki's inner dialogue" scenes. These scenes show that Miyuki knows much more than she lets on, and they also indicate why Miyuki is acting the way she is - without them, she turns into a caricature of her own self - a pretty airbrained doll that only has her brother on her mind and nothing else.

Sorry, the anime is completely crude and primitive in this aspect, overemphasizing all the wrong things (those which were already overemphasized in the novel to begin with, compounding the problem). Horrible.
Same though sigh well better I enjoy it >_> I think they hate Azusa
__________________
I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and GE/GC and High School DxD ^_^


kusabireika is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
irregular, koukou, mahouka, manga, rettousei, school life, shounen, yuutousei

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.