AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-12, 07:55   Link #41
prakash123
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Seconded.

I thought Kensei was dead lol...no idea about the others, I had assumed we'd never be seeing any of them again, Kubo-style.

Where to? Don't think she has anywhere else to go...and that goodbye speech seemed kinda final.

I actually liked this chapter. Renji's greeting was funny, Ichigo finally didn't go to SS to bitch about something and I have confidence saying this chapter was the epilogue to the Xcutioners arc.

Three weeks break, Kubo must be short on whatever he smokes
well i dunno where to but there was the ripple effect thingy below her feet
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 08:00   Link #42
prakash123
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
anyway whats with bleach return in issue #11
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 11:40   Link #43
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash123 View Post
well i dunno where to but there was the ripple effect thingy below her feet
The way I see it she jumped really high. Remember what Ginjou said that happens when a human falls from a very high place? Her words seemed like last words too, so...

There's a 3-week break btw.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 11:54   Link #44
Jouten
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I have to say I liked the way he got his powers in the Invading Gotei 13 filler arc better (I really recommend you to watch it)

This week was another "meh..." chapter. I mean I knew nothing exciting would happen as the fight is over, but still I expected at least SOMETHING...

So we're back to status quo?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gvH5ATjShc
Gear Third: Gomu Gomu Giganto Pistol!
Jouten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 12:00   Link #45
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
So we're back to status quo?
So it would seem...Ichigo with powers back, going to SS for a cup of tea, whoever survived disappeared.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 14:57   Link #46
Tenza-Zangetsu
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
hopefully bleach will make a comeback with the new arc ~.~
Tenza-Zangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 17:47   Link #47
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Humans can't go into Soul Society, if he used the senkaimon then he must be in spirit form. Thus I deduct that he is back to how he was, human body (powerless because FB was mostly stolen) but full shinigami powers once he leaves it.
Point taken. However, humans can use the senkaimon through the use of Reishihenkanki (which converts solid matter into spirit particles). So since we're not given the specifics of Ichigo's arrival into SS, its possible that Ichigo might've been able to use Reishihenkanki w/ Urahara's help.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 04:15   Link #48
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
^ Indeed, but whatever means he used, I doubt he actually entered SS with his human body while using his shinigami powers. I think that was the question at hand...
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 13:16   Link #49
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I know it's never a good idea to assume someone is dead in this manga without having incontrovertible evidence and proof in the dialogue, but I can't see any meaning behind riruka's scene other than her killing herself. her dialogue was a farewell speech. If she was intended to live and used the fullbring air-stepping move, then there should have been a city and buildings in front of her to imply she was going somewhere and had a future. it was just a ledge and the sky... kinda foreboding imagery.

I seriously doubt we will ever see her again and it just adds further meaninglessness to this entire arc. she was a character I really wanted to stick around. her personality would have clashed nicely with various others' personalities. but oh well... pretty crappy ending all around as far as the fullbringers go. I'm guessing the producers wanted them gone and forgotten. if she does come back in the future it will be nice, but it will render this farewell scene as pure nonsense imo.

I am loving the vizoreds as captains though. that should be hilarious at times. and just plain good to see after all they went through. come on, good story please!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 13:25   Link #50
Jouten
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I know it's never a good idea to assume someone is dead in this manga without having incontrovertible evidence and proof in the dialogue, but I can't see any meaning behind riruka's scene other than her killing herself. her dialogue was a farewell speech. If she was intended to live and used the fullbring air-stepping move, then there should have been a city and buildings in front of her to imply she was going somewhere and had a future. it was just a ledge and the sky... kinda foreboding imagery.

I seriously doubt we will ever see her again and it just adds further meaninglessness to this entire arc. she was a character I really wanted to stick around. her personality would have clashed nicely with various others' personalities. but oh well... pretty crappy ending all around as far as the fullbringers go. I'm guessing the producers wanted them gone and forgotten. if she does come back in the future it will be nice, but it will render this farewell scene as pure nonsense imo.

I am loving the vizoreds as captains though. that should be hilarious at times. and just plain good to see after all they went through. come on, good story please!
This is making me think, too. The first thing I thought when I saw Riruka on the building was: "So what? Is she gonna kill herself now" And I'm still not sure about it, but after seeing the Fullbringer light when she jumps and after she vanishes made think she just disappeared and didn't jump down. If she killed herself I don't understand why...
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gvH5ATjShc
Gear Third: Gomu Gomu Giganto Pistol!
Jouten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 14:54   Link #51
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Indeed, but whatever means he used, I doubt he actually entered SS with his human body while using his shinigami powers. I think that was the question at hand...
That's why I brought up the point I did. Because depending on the method used to enter SS, he could've been able to enter SS as a shinigami in his human body. So we wouldn't be able to use his arrival into SS as evidence to decide once and for all whether or not Ichigo's soul needs to leave his body to go shinigami.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 16:27   Link #52
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Doesn't his body get disintegrated/transmogrified into spirit particles in the first place? I wouldn't say he's going to SS with his human body in any case, but I might be wrong, my Bleach physics are rusty
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 17:12   Link #53
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
The physics depend on Kubo's mood for recollecting them.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 17:56   Link #54
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Doesn't his body get disintegrated/transmogrified into spirit particles in the first place? I wouldn't say he's going to SS with his human body in any case, but I might be wrong, my Bleach physics are rusty
Well if you put that way, then yes. He's entering SS with a spiritual body one way or another. Its just a question of whether he's still leaving behind his physical body in the world of the living in the process or not. For Kon's sake (remember this guy Kubo?) I hope your assumption's right Kafriel. The poor guy should have at least some opportunities to leave that stuffed body of his.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 21:37   Link #55
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Ok. So this chapter answered my question about what happened to Ginjou's body. I guess he really is dead then, forreals. Why SS is hanging onto his corpse is beyond me but I can only hope it has something to do with Mayuri and his research. Noticed he wasn't at the captain's meeting and we never did find out what he brought back from HM. Guess we'll find out something in 3 weeks.

And Kensei's alive...so that's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuiFuyu View Post
I have a question that's been on my mind since Ichigo got his powers back. Is he now a full human with Shinigami powers? Or is he just a Shinigami? Because before, he had to leave his living body to be a Shinigami, but now, has anyone seen or heard about a body after gaining the new powers?

Is he stuck like this? Can he simply turn them on and off at will? And if he is a human with power, will the whole Fullbring "Remember, your body is living, so you have limitations..." thing play a role?

Although somehow, I feel Kubo will forget about all of it quickly...

I think he's like Ginjou now. A shinigami with traces of fullbring. I have a feeling Kubo will quitely sweep the whole leaving the body thing under the rug. That bit was starting to get old.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 12:19   Link #56
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
meh, i dont even mind anymore about the break, (though in 2 weeks i'll probably start going into withdrawl)
on a side note, it took me over 2 years of wearing him down but i finally got my best friend watching and starting to get hooked on Bleach. . he's also starting to listen to eyeshine ( ichigo english VA's band)
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 00:31   Link #57
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in Gin Ichimaru's heart
Age: 22
good for Riruka not to join Ichigo's group otherwise she'll get targeted by Kubo to be the next damsel in distress for the next arc.....sigh -_-

nice to see all the Captains and new(?) Captains,hmmm....i'm confused, does Gotie13 bring Ginjou's human flesh body to SS or is it just his soul? (Ichigo said he'll bury him in the human world)........Inoue, Chad and Ishida enter SS with human flesh body before, right? so it's possible for SS to do that.......that's why, i first thought Ichigo will resurrect Ginjou when he demand the Gotei13 to give back Ginjou's corpse but not possible? since Ginjou is JUST A SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI.....


argh, 3 weeks haitus?!?, Kubo surely ran out of ideas since the Christmas week and new years's week is not enough to think and come up a great story.......darn it! Bring back Aizen now
__________________

Ichimaru Gin
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 01:05   Link #58
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I had assumed we'd never be seeing any of them again, Kubo-style.
yeah we still dont know wat the hell happened to nel
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 17:22   Link #59
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
meh, i dont even mind anymore about the break, (though in 2 weeks i'll probably start going into withdrawl)
on a side note, it took me over 2 years of wearing him down but i finally got my best friend watching and starting to get hooked on Bleach. . he's also starting to listen to eyeshine ( ichigo english VA's band)
You are a sadist, making your friend to watch something so painful... Well as long as he stops on SS arc or beginning of HM arc then he might be safe.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 11:50   Link #60
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
he's gone so far as he's started the bounnt arc, i did advise him not to watch filler and that it does turn to crap after the ss arc. what he does with his internet time is not my problem
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.