AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-14, 09:15   Link #1
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Action Ecchi anime

I am searching for anime that consist of genres listed below:
- Action/Fighting
- Supernatural/Fantasy/Mecha
- Ecchi/Romance/Comedy

For the things that i don't like in the anime:
- The most importantly!!! I don't like old anime that have low graphics like yu yu hakusho, mabuharo, etc as i prefer those which has higher graphics like zero no tsukaima, sekirei and etc.

- I don't like human/animal hybrid. Human/animal hybrid are just too weird , but some are still acceptable as long as they are not too different with human.

- I don't like the whole anime don't have any male lead like strike witches.

I would like the anime more if:
- the setting is school setting.
- the main lead can able to do something extraordinary.
- most of the characters are age 15+.
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-14, 09:57   Link #2
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107800
Classified Info is offline  
Old 2012-01-14, 13:23   Link #3
Ebullition
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Maken-KI
Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls
Ikkitousen
Kampfer
Freezing
Infinite Stratos
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Full Metal Panic!
Ebullition is offline  
Old 2012-01-17, 11:15   Link #4
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
You can also look at Demon King Daimao, Highschool DxD and Infinite Stratos. There's also Qwaser of Stigmata in this description, however, there's few characters (especially the protagonist) who where aged 15 and under.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline  
Old 2012-01-19, 02:28   Link #5
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
I more interest in action and fighting than in romance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebullition View Post
Maken-KI
Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls
Ikkitousen
Kampfer
Freezing
Infinite Stratos
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Full Metal Panic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
You can also look at Demon King Daimao, Highschool DxD and Infinite Stratos. There's also Qwaser of Stigmata in this description, however, there's few characters (especially the protagonist) who where aged 15 and under.
all of these i already watch, but still thanks for ur suggestion.
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-21, 21:15   Link #6
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Anymore suggestions?
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-22, 00:16   Link #7
Ebullition
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Sekirei is the only other one I can think of off the top of my head.
Ebullition is offline  
Old 2012-01-22, 01:38   Link #8
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
High School of the Dead
j0x is offline  
Old 2012-01-22, 05:11   Link #9
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebullition View Post
Sekirei is the only other one I can think of off the top of my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jix View Post
High School of the Dead
Thx... juz finish watch high school of dead. Basically, i am not the type that like zombies taking over the places... so i didn't like it much.

Anymore? i am really out of anime!!!
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-22, 06:22   Link #10
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Oh ye, you can go for Tenjou Tenge: it couples martial arts and fighting with much ecchiness and awesome characters. I liked the plot aswell, try it out.

EDIT
Didn't notice noone named it: Hidan no Aria. It provides awesome amounts of action (since it's an action anime), some ecchiness and even romance. Here you just can't go wrong, it is a 100% success. It just fits EVERY requirements you listed there, EVERY requirement, noone left. Once again, it's a 100% success, so you might want to watch this first and then tell me, but i'm sure it is just the anime for you:

- It's from 2011 and the graphic is kickass. Also, characters don't look childish.

- No human-hybrids

- The protagonist is a boy

I would like the anime more if:
- It is actually settled at some school/academy where teenagers learn to fight/take action
- the protagonist got a power called hysteria mode (first episode will explain it)
- most of the characters are age 15+. (They of course are)

The first episode will make you fall in love with it, i'm sure.
Classified Info is offline  
Old 2012-01-22, 07:47   Link #11
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mucking about
Age: 64
I'm going to suggest you put aside your style preferences and watch Anno Hideaki's older series for GAINAX, Gunbuster. If you like that, you can watch its sequel Diebuster.
__________________
SeijiSensei is offline  
Old 2012-01-22, 22:36   Link #12
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Oh ye, you can go for Tenjou Tenge: it couples martial arts and fighting with much ecchiness and awesome characters. I liked the plot aswell, try it out.

EDIT
Didn't notice noone named it: Hidan no Aria. It provides awesome amounts of action (since it's an action anime), some ecchiness and even romance. Here you just can't go wrong, it is a 100% success. It just fits EVERY requirements you listed there, EVERY requirement, noone left. Once again, it's a 100% success, so you might want to watch this first and then tell me, but i'm sure it is just the anime for you:

- It's from 2011 and the graphic is kickass. Also, characters don't look childish.

- No human-hybrids

- The protagonist is a boy

I would like the anime more if:
- It is actually settled at some school/academy where teenagers learn to fight/take action
- the protagonist got a power called hysteria mode (first episode will explain it)
- most of the characters are age 15+. (They of course are)

The first episode will make you fall in love with it, i'm sure.
I also already watch both... anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I'm going to suggest you put aside your style preferences and watch Anno Hideaki's older series for GAINAX, Gunbuster. If you like that, you can watch its sequel Diebuster.
Sry, i really dun like those low graphics.
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-24, 04:49   Link #13
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
anymore suggestion?
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-24, 05:06   Link #14
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Queens Blade
Zero no Tsukaima
Sekirei
Asu no Yoichi
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline  
Old 2012-01-24, 05:17   Link #15
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
You would also watch Asura Cryin'. It's a split two-cour anime about a boy and a female ghost piloting a giant robot together, called Asura Machina, to fight ennemies and save lot of people they like. It's a 2009 anime, contain high-level graphic and has harem plot combined with action plot. It has lot of action, some ecchiness and some romance. Most of the cast are 15+ characters, but there's few underaged characters appearing in the story (Anya). No human/hybrid characters. The protagonist do some extraordinary things with his female ghost.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline  
Old 2012-01-25, 10:40   Link #16
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Already watch Queen's Blade, Zero no Tsukaima, Sekirei and Asu no Yoichi

Juz finish watch Asura Cryin'... it is a great anime.

please keep the suggestion coming.
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-27, 05:53   Link #17
dametsuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
anymore suggestions?
dametsuna is offline  
Old 2012-01-27, 06:52   Link #18
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
anymore suggestions?
Try C3 -Cube X Cursed X Curious- : It's an action/ecchi/romance anime about a boy named Haruaki Yachi who finds a super-heavy giant black cube. That night, there's a mysterious girl who steals rice crackets but Haruaki discovers her that she's actually the personal human version of the black cube and happens to be one of the "cursed tools". It has :
- 12 episodes
- Highschool setting
- Most of the characters are 15+ (even the "cursed tools")
- The protagonist do extraordinary things
- Most of female characters are "cursed tools"
- No human/hybrid characters
- The anime was released last year with high-quality graphics

If you like C3, try Is this a Zombie ? : Another action/fantasy/ecchi/school-life/romantic comedy about a boy named Ayumu Aikawa who gets killed by a serial killer before being ressurected as a zombie by a female necromancer named Eucliwood "Eu" Hellscythe. However, he accidentally takes almost all powers of a magiclad (magically-equipped) girl named Haruna and he must fights lot of monsters in order to find a serial killer and things that returns him as a human. It has :
- 12 episodes (a second season will air this April)
- Highschool setting
- Most of characters are 15+
- The protagonist makes some extraordinary things
- Most of female characters are supernatural creatures (zombie, vampire, magical girl...)
- No human/animal hybrid characters.
- The anime was released last year with high-quality graphics

You can also check up Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere : a futuristic space fantasy anime about a group of humans who escape the outer space due to unknown phenomenon. However, they finally install in a series of pocket dimensions in a alternate timeline. Tori Aoi, the head of Musashi Ariadust Academy's Supreme Federation and President of the student council, leads his fellow classmates to use this opportunity to regain their homeland. It has :
- 13 episodes (second season coming up this July)
- Futuristic highschool setting
- Most of characters are 15+
- There's some ecchi scenes, but there aren't as important as the plot.
- The protagonist makes extraordinary things (giving his energy to wounded people, save his lost childhood friend in a dangerous place)
- There's some human/hybrid characters, but there's not too different to human people.
- The anime was released last year with high-quality graphics
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-01-27 at 07:05.
MisaoFan is offline  
Old 2012-01-27, 19:53   Link #19
HarimaHario
i eat glue
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 29
These are some of my favorite ecchi anime series. They're mostly comedy. Enjoy.

Sora no Otoshimono
To Love Ru
Rosario Vampire
Kiss x Sis
Omamori Himari
B Gata H Kei
MM!
__________________
HarimaHario is offline  
Old 2012-01-29, 19:34   Link #20
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
I am searching for anime that consist of genres listed below:
- Action/Fighting
- Supernatural/Fantasy/Mecha
- Ecchi/Romance/Comedy
There is one show. One show that is Action/Fighting/Supernatural/Mecha/Ecchi/Romance/Comedy

That show is: Dororon Enma-kun Mera Mera
__________________

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.