AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-10-03, 07:10   Link #1
animeisinteresting

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Spin-Off Manga Discussion

Author: SATOU Tsutomu
Artist: MORI Yu
Genre(s):Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Shounen, Supernatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaupdates.com
Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused Rettousei's lead younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:54   Link #2
nosaer

anybody else feel a bit disappointed in this spinoff like I do? for the most part its a retelling of the LN events without adding a lot of new things. Like it showed the mayumi, tatsuya, and mari scene where mayumi was trying to tease tats from miyuki's point of view, but she wasn't even in that scene in the LN. I thought the 1st chapter where it showed Mayumi and Mari finding out about the shiba siblings early via tje shopping center incident would be more of the rule rather than exception
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 11:40   Link #3
Rava

I'm not disappointed in the spinoff itself, but I did find the drawing style kind of jarring compared to Rettousei.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 15:43   Link #4
IceHism

I would like to read more but it doesn't seem to update frequently? Aren't there only like 12 chapters?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 21:46   Link #5
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I would like to read more but it doesn't seem to update frequently? Aren't there only like 12 chapters?
Currently, there are many more chapters. There are 22 raws, I think those are all the chapters so far.

An interesting thing about the drawing style is that it has improved, this is especially noticeable in the characters look better.
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 23:07   Link #6
rladls716

Yes, with these designs, seeing this spin off series in anime version would be very nice.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote