AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-19, 23:36   Link #2761
cyberdemon

the only way I can possibly see Miyuki with someone other than Tatsuya, is if it's someone else who looks and acts a lot like Tatsuya.
Old 2013-02-20, 00:07   Link #2762
kfcpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I used Morisaki to show that it could be anyone. The Yotsuba decide who will marry based on what genetic traits may be useful (even Tatsuya and Miyuki's father didn't like their mother). The important point is even if they do marry others the most important person in their lives will be each other.
it's been pretty heavily implied through the underlying plot that there's going to be some conflict between tatsuya&miyuki against the yotsuba (and the 10 family system in general really)

i can't see them ending the series with both of them in the family without it being a complete rehaul honestly so as it stands right now, i don't really see that scenario being plausible at all really
Old 2013-02-20, 00:12   Link #2763
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

These discussions are interesting, yet a little bit awkward given the assumptions.

I'd put more money on Tatsuya destroying Yotsuba, throw in a few moments of magic going insane, 'presumed dead without traces', and a left to our imagination ending. And throw in a bone with Mizuki noticing something peculiar in the bushes during the sibling's funeral. like a silhouette of psions, riding away on Chocobo-shaped motorbike

Jokes aside, romance with the kind of setting Mahouka has... will rarely ever develop itself to the kind of levels discussed, given emotional reservations from both characters on the complexity and problems stemming from that relationship, both on an incestuous level and story drama level.

By the time the story ends, I'll think the furthest they'll go is an admittance of love, confession, acceptance and kiss at best. We'll never get to 'Meeting the Parents.' "heh"

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2013-02-20, 01:27   Link #2764
malason13
Forsaken

Come on, guys. Don't tell me were going back to this debate again. Didn't we all agree that Miyuki will always be Tatsuya's no. 1.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-20, 02:09   Link #2765
Anthony.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
maya may want to marry her to the heir of one of the ten clan-if there is a conspiration against them,lead by kudo or the saegusa,she will no stand iddle:she will need ally;through marriage,of course.
i'm no saying miyuki will really marry someone else,only that she may be fianced against her will for a while,so we could see tatsuya and perhaps the whole gang reaction to it.
For god'sake, I tell you, Miyuki can marry anyone but the head or the heir of any family

Last edited by Anthony.N; 2013-02-20 at 02:22.
Old 2013-02-20, 02:49   Link #2766
Dreyakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Come on, guys. Don't tell me were going back to this debate again. Didn't we all agree that Miyuki will always be Tatsuya's no. 1.
I think you just got canonized by Seitsuki. (laugh)

Progress is smooth guys, I'll have the next chapter out late on the 21st instead of the 22nd.

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Old 2013-02-20, 03:13   Link #2767
Shorya
::>_<::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post

Progress is smooth guys, I'll have the next chapter out late on the 21st instead of the 22nd.
eh!!! really??? That was realllllllllllyyyy fast..... and yeah Thanks in advance!!!!!

and About Tats & Miyuki, I don't think Miyuki will ever marry anyone else Tatsuya even if Yotsuba or any one pressurized her *Though even she understand that it's impossible since they're "related by blood" * .... and as for Tatsuya she'll always be 'a beautiful young woman' and "her little sister" nothing more than that (due to his pre-defined feelings set by Yotsuba's)
Though I really like Tats-Miyuki pairing especially after reading that so emotional Beach chapter and properly understanding Miyuki's feelings But seriously I don't think the author will go with Incest route....The worst possible outcome *still a best one for those sibling* will be that both will remain single after Miyuki became Yotsuba head and Tatsuya continues with his Guardian duty.....But again it's predicted that Tatsuya will eventually betray and will annihilate either Yotsuba or "their ways" .

Though what'll be the most interesting part will be how Tatsuya responds to Miyuki feelings *if she really did confessed about her 'not-so-right' love* and considering how Tatsuya never denies/reject her any request, affection, love (not romantic one *in Tatsuya sense*) It'll be the turning point of their relationship.....!!!

BTW what do you guys think could be Tats reaction to Miyuki confession???

Last edited by Shorya; 2013-02-20 at 03:50.
Old 2013-02-20, 03:14   Link #2768
Seitsuki
Onee!

Victory belongs to the God Empress, after all.

All hail.
Old 2013-02-20, 05:06   Link #2769
pampz21
Shipper4Lyf

thank dreyakis, ur d man!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-02-20, 05:07   Link #2770
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

I suppose i am not entierly in the targeted demographic, i like the world the author build, i like the action scenes and the characters, but i loath by the brocon routine eh.
Old 2013-02-20, 06:37   Link #2771
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post

Wait! What do you mean canonized!? I am a Mayumi x Tatsuya supporter! Though are other girls i would like Tatsuya to be paired with, just for the fun of it. I just accept that for Tatsuya his sister is the most important. Awesome job in translating as always though! You are one of my heroes!

@Seitsuki NO!! I still believe in Mayumi x Tatsuya even if there is only a small part of it happening. I will not surrender until it is official!

Old 2013-02-20, 07:06   Link #2772
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Wait! What do you mean canonized!? I am a Mayumi x Tatsuya supporter! Though are other girls i would like Tatsuya to be paired with, just for the fun of it. I just accept that for Tatsuya his sister is the most important. Awesome job in translating as always though! You are one of my heroes!

@Seitsuki NO!! I still believe in Mayumi x Tatsuya even if there is only a small part of it happening. I will not surrender until it is official!
To be honest, that's my fall-back pairing. Since Miyuki x Tatsuya does 100% count as incest and may still be taboo in japan in the MknR universe, I think a Miyuki x Tatsuya pairing has as much chance of officially happening as say, Tatsuya and Mayumi. Mind you, both pairings have a decent chance of happening it's just that there are various hoops they have to jump through. One of Mayumi and Tatsuya's hoops they'll need to eventually jump through is Tatsuya's Yotsuba blood. I doubt most of the Saegusa's (main and branch families) will be very happy about the fact that a Yotsuba wants to marry into their family. True, it probably won't be about genes or any sort of bad reasons people in the MknR universe get married for but the fact that he was born a Yotsuba and I don't doubt the Saegusas don't care for Yotsubas very much since they're rival families regardless of the fact that Tatsuya is a veritable pot of gold if we're talking Genes.

As for Miyuki X Tatsuya - It's incest. Not saying I have a problem with that, it's just..how many Incest romance stories(that aren't half/step-siblings) have actually worked out? I haven't read any stories where siblings end as the final pairing.
Old 2013-02-20, 09:39   Link #2773
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

but Maya was going to marry Koichi (i think that was his name) before she lost her ability to have childrem.
Old 2013-02-20, 09:39   Link #2774
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

I would like to remind everyone that posting links to RAWs is not allowed here, and people trying to do this risk a ban from the forum. Do not request this via PM and do not try to post links or info about this on profiles or social groups either.
Old 2013-02-20, 09:58   Link #2775
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
but Maya was going to marry Koichi (i think that was his name) before she lost her ability to have childrem.
Really? where was this?
Old 2013-02-20, 10:00   Link #2776
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
maybe maya wasn't the heir of Yotsuba that time and everything changes after the incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Really? where was this?
in the past arc maybe ? the Untouchable ?
Old 2013-02-20, 10:18   Link #2777
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader

I hear that actually Miya was the next head of Yotsuba. But because of the operation that change the experience of rape and experiment that Maya got to knowledge, Miya condition got worse. Much worse when she operate Tatsuya. And because of that, she died young.
Old 2013-02-20, 12:47   Link #2778
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
To be honest, that's my fall-back pairing. Since Miyuki x Tatsuya does 100% count as incest and may still be taboo in japan in the MknR universe, I think a Miyuki x Tatsuya pairing has as much chance of officially happening as say, Tatsuya and Mayumi. Mind you, both pairings have a decent chance of happening it's just that there are various hoops they have to jump through. One of Mayumi and Tatsuya's hoops they'll need to eventually jump through is Tatsuya's Yotsuba blood. I doubt most of the Saegusa's (main and branch families) will be very happy about the fact that a Yotsuba wants to marry into their family. True, it probably won't be about genes or any sort of bad reasons people in the MknR universe get married for but the fact that he was born a Yotsuba and I don't doubt the Saegusas don't care for Yotsubas very much since they're rival families regardless of the fact that Tatsuya is a veritable pot of gold if we're talking Genes.

As for Miyuki X Tatsuya - It's incest. Not saying I have a problem with that, it's just..how many Incest romance stories(that aren't half/step-siblings) have actually worked out? I haven't read any stories where siblings end as the final pairing.
it's fine !!! we can just drain all blood in tatsuya body and change it to someone else blood or have tatsuya forcefully alter his DNA and voila !!! they are not related by blood anymore.well there is also chance they are not related in the past and yotsuba forcefully make them as sibling !!!
Old 2013-02-20, 13:01   Link #2779
malason13
Forsaken

You are out of you're mind! If we do that then Tatsuya would not be Tatsuya!

Old 2013-02-20, 13:26   Link #2780
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
it's fine !!! we can just drain all blood in tatsuya body and change it to someone else blood or have tatsuya forcefully alter his DNA and voila !!! they are not related by blood anymore.well there is also chance they are not related in the past and yotsuba forcefully make them as sibling !!!
Isn't that blood-draining kind of impossible/extremely hard on Tatsuya? I mean, sure, he could attempt to stop auto-regening but remember at Tatsuya's current level of mastery over his abilities, his Regen is pretty much automatic. He'd have to be really focused when draining his blood because if he screws up once: the people draining his blood have to start again and this could go on for hours/days/weeks.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings