AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-07, 21:19   Link #3481
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Tatsuya's main motivation is to weaken the Yotsuba in preparation for their inevitable confrontation. Recall, that I posted that the Yotsuba's power is greatly tied to the military. So if a new application for magic is made public, then magicians will no longer have to become part of the military, weakening its power along with the Yotsuba's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
All the main houses are tied to to the Military thats one of the problems currently mages are seen as primarly weapons. The main reason that the Yotsuba are seen as so horible is that they have been tasked with makeing mages better weapons and volume 8 shows us that they were doing expariments that likely pale to what was done to Tatsuya to themselves for generations.
nah.......

that's why i say tatsuya's goal is Weaken the Ten Master Clan especially yotsuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
you could also say that while Tatsuya isn't capable of actually hating them to the extent to rebelling against them. His highly logical mind sees what needs to be done and that they need to be stopped especially in light of his goals to make magician not just useful to only the military which is the opposite of the Yotsuba and what they made him into.
exactly, kill two birds with one stone
Old 2013-03-07, 21:29   Link #3482
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
nah.......

that's why i say tatsuya's goal is Weaken the Ten Master Clan especially yotsuba

exactly, kill two birds with one stone
Weakening the Master clans is more of a side effect of weakening the Yotsuba. I mean, he doesn't really care about the other clans.
Old 2013-03-07, 22:22   Link #3483
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I don't know how you did this but you've misspelled Mayumi as Erika somehow! good thing i caught it before things got out of hand though you can thank me later....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That was a good catch right there. How could someone make such a mistake?

I pity you, Mayumi's fans. You are twisted by your own delusion and lose sense of reality. Despite all those evidents, you are still lying to yourselves.

We, Erika'shippers, know that Erika's fanbase cannot rival either Miyuki's, or Mayumi's. Therefore, we have no confident in fan war since that only decided by the character's popularity, not the story.

However, it's different in the shipping war case. Judging from the evidents we provided, Erika's odd to become Tatsuya's lover is the highest one.

You can worship Mayumi as much as you like, but this is a REALITY.

If you want to deny our claim, then prove it!!

Prove that Mayumi is the most possible candidate to win Tatsuya's heart!!

We will wait for your (reasonable) evident...... if there is any.

Spoiler for P.S. About Yotsuba.:

Spoiler for P.S.2 Tatsuya's past:

Spoiler for P.S.3 Saegusa Koichi:

P.S.4 I love most of ErikaXTatsuya scenes especially in the later arcs. (The one at Nine School party opening is my favorite). I can see trust, care, and understanding within them. These two are the best pair!!

P.S.5 You are right, pampz21. I also think that Tatsuya and Erika have something in common. They both are talented magician and have some problems with their family. They always take care of their friends. They also are a sis-con and bro-con respectively. Beside, Tatsuya seems to be the first guy Erika befriended with. Miyuki also like her a lot.

P.S.6 While Erika's moment with Tatsuya may not seem sweet like other's, I can sense warmth between them. This's another reason why I support them to become a couple.
Old 2013-03-07, 22:30   Link #3484
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Wow this became a shipping thread so fast and I was gone like 3-4 days lol
Old 2013-03-07, 22:40   Link #3485
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Weakening the Master clans is more of a side effect of weakening the Yotsuba. I mean, he doesn't really care about the other clans.
then i want to ask you about this spoiler.

from your POV, what he seeks for ? Social Equality ?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
the Question is why there was a Meeting in the main house of the Yotsuba (Four) family.

Koichi knows Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the main house.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-07, 22:48   Link #3486
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
the Question is why there was a Meeting in the main house of the Yotsuba (Four) family.

Koichi knows Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the main house.

Spoiler:

Can you enlighten me?

Where it was said that Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the Yotsuba's?

No matter how I read it, it only says there is a meeting between Yotsuba and 101st.
Old 2013-03-07, 22:58   Link #3487
henzaeroz

Quote:
Can you enlighten me?

Where it was said that Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the Yotsuba's?

No matter how I read it, it only says there is a meeting between Yotsuba and 101st.
Volume 8 Chapter 1

Quote:
Common Era November 6, 2095 — Yotsuba Main House-Reception Room

A rather large building done in the style of a traditional Samurai residence.

That is the impression of the Yotsuba Main House as seen from outside the gate.

Compared to a typical residence it is certainly spacious. Even calling it a mansion does not feel like a misnomer.

However, someone who looked at the grand mansions of those like the Saegusa Family and Ichijou Family would probably be rather surprised by its simple snug appearance.

The Yotsuba do not care about the spaciousness of their house. Because the Yotsuba Family, who maintain a systematic policy of secrecy, would never invite a large number of outsiders as guests. Perhaps they think a grand mansion would only be an encumbrance.

Without regard to the fact that her mother had been a member of the main family, Miyuki mused over the matter from an outsider’s perspective, as she and her brother stepped through the overpowering structure of the gate together.

That day — the day that would come to be known in the future as ‘The Scorched Halloween’ was only one week ago.

The siblings had brought themselves to the mountain village that was not recorded on any map by foot, in accordance with their aunt’s invitation — which should rather be called a summons to appear before her.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:00   Link #3488
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

I feel this really does not align with the character of tatsuya his not some small minded guy that will wallow in thoughts of revenge because of what they have done to him, While it is stated that he will confront with the Yotsuba it will be to gain his freedom and that of his sister.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:01   Link #3489
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I feel this really does not align with the character of tatsuya his not some small minded guy that will wallow in thoughts of revenge because of what they have done to him, While it is stated that he will confront with the Yotsuba it will be to gain his freedom and that of his sister.
yeah, on the other hand, i think Equality is one of tatsuya's Goal
Old 2013-03-07, 23:05   Link #3490
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
yeah, on the other hand, i think Equality is one of tatsuya's Goal
For magicians to be used in the private sector instead of the military. Which makes me really like Tatsuya as he is actively trying to better things for magicians so they no longer be viewed as weapons instead of focusing solely on the bad things that happen to him, and making a better future.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:10   Link #3491
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Volume 8 Chapter 1

Nooo

I mean in Mayumi Arc that you said Koichi knew Kazama and the sibling had a meeting with Yotsuba.

I want a proof about that.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:16   Link #3492
synbios

Quote:
Can you enlighten me?

Well he didn't actually have a quote saying Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the Yotsuba's but you know it did say 101 were having meetings with the Yotsuba clan. Meaning Saegusa have to know it's Kazama by defalt. Then if you read what has been translated on Baka-tsuki for vol 8 you know Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki met at the Yotsuba main house after scorched Halloween. You should be able to piece that together yourself that Saegusa were referring to that meeting since their spies should have been watching 101 after that battle. The spies seeing the head of 101 reporting to Yotsuba after such a big battle is what sparked this new problem. And knowing Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki went to the mansion that day must be Koichi's main info since he said he wants to expose Tatsuya he must not know what his powers are yet hence his current plans.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:23   Link #3493
henzaeroz

Quote:
Nooo

I mean in Mayumi Arc that you said Koichi knew Kazama and the sibling had a meeting with Yotsuba.

I want a proof about that.
mayumi ss is after volume 8 i think.

Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the main house.

then there is a spies report it to Koichi.

how about that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by synbios View Post
Well he didn't actually have a quote saying Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the Yotsuba's but you know it did say 101 were having meetings with the Yotsuba clan. Meaning Saegusa have to know it's Kazama by defalt. Then if you read what has been translated on Baka-tsuki for vol 8 you know Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki met at the Yotsuba main house after scorched Halloween. You should be able to piece that together yourself that Saegusa were referring to that meeting since their spies should have been watching 101 after that battle. The spies seeing the head of 101 reporting to Yotsuba after such a big battle is what sparked this new problem. And knowing Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki went to the mansion that day must be Koichi's main info since he said he wants to expose Tatsuya he must not know what his powers are yet hence his current plans.
thank you for the explaination
Old 2013-03-07, 23:50   Link #3494
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:

Spoiler for I really don't to write this comment,:

You can ague with me if you think I'm wrong(I know that I'm not omniscient), but provide me with some logical evidents.
Old 2013-03-08, 00:15   Link #3495
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Im gonna ask something, was mayumi bodyguard whos sat at co-pilot helicopter when SH arc the one ho told koichi that tatsuya's member 101..?? cuz he MUST be saw tatsuya wen he healing isori n kirihara after miyuki call im for to do so...
Old 2013-03-08, 00:39   Link #3496
synbios

Quote:
Spoiler for I really don't to write this comment,:

You can ague with me if you think I'm wrong(I know that I'm not omniscient), but provide me with some logical evidents.
Well what we did was a little 1+1=2 with Mayumi SS + vol 8 to figure out what is going on with koichi's plan and what he knows. In the SS they talk about kazama quite a bit even knowing he worked under Kudo seems despite being a ninja the spies already know quite a bit about kazama tailing him does not seem impossible and for all we know he went through the front door of the yotsuba mansion. Koichi never disclosed what was in the reports but did talk about 101 and kazuma in the SS. And he thinks sombody from Yotsuba is in 101 which he most likely thinks is Tatyuya (don't start again even a monkey can figure this one out without the author writing it). We know Saegusa know about meetings and we have read a bit about one such meeting in another 1+1=2. And finally it does not make any sense that anybody but the heads would meet if a meeting would be anything but fruitful (kazuma + Maya). That's common sense foot soldiers don't meet with Obama for meetings do they no Generals and Admirals do so why would anybody but Kazuma do. You don't think the whole 101 battalion goes to the Yotsuba mansion for tea do you? if not think yourself who the spies noticed who meets with the Yotsuba. The SS talking about the meetings directly after scorched Halloween and the Vol 8 meeting directly after scorched Halloween are not a coincidence that is what sparked this whole plot.

Last edited by synbios; 2013-03-08 at 01:39. Reason: something to add
Old 2013-03-08, 01:39   Link #3497
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
mayumi ss is after volume 8 i think.

Kazama, Tatsuya and Miyuki have a meeting in the main house.

then there is a spies report it to Koichi.

how about that ?

thank you for the explaination
This is still a baseless claim since you don't have any concrete proof.
Just because you assume so doesn't mean it happens.
Old 2013-03-08, 01:43   Link #3498
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

b
Quote:
Well what we did was a little 1+1=2 with Mayumi SS + vol 8 to figure out what is going on with koichi's plan and what he knows. In the SS they talk about kazama quite a bit even knowing he worked under Kudo seems despite being a ninja the spies already know quite a bit about kazama tailing him does not seem impossible and for all we know he went through the front door of the yotsuba mansion. Koichi never disclosed what was in the reports but did talk about 101 and kazuma in the SS. And he thinks sombody from Yotsuba is in 101 which he most likely thinks is Tatyuya (don't start again even a monkey can figure this one out without the author writing it). We know Saegusa know about meetings and we have read a bit about one such meeting in another 1+1=2. And finally it does not make any sense that anybody but the heads would meet if a meeting would be anything but fruitful (kazuma + Maya). That's common sense foot soldiers don't meet with Obama for meetings do they no Generals and Admirals do so why would anybody but Kazuma do. You don't think the whole 101 battalion goes to the Yotsuba mansion for tea do you? if not think yourself who the spies noticed who meets with the Yotsuba. The SS talking about the meetings directly after scorched Halloween and the Vol 8 meeting directly after scorched Halloween are not a coincidence that is what sparked this whole plot.
Could you give me a link about that precise paragraph you refer?
Since i don't understand what are you talking about.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-08 at 02:05.
Old 2013-03-08, 01:46   Link #3499
cyberdemon

Quote:
I pity you, Mayumi's fans. You are twisted by your own delusion and lose sense of reality. Despite all those evidents, you are still lying to yourselves.

We, Erika'shippers, know that Erika's fanbase cannot rival either Miyuki's, or Mayumi's. Therefore, we have no confident in fan war since that only decided by the character's popularity, not the story.

However, it's different in the shipping war case. Judging from the evidents we provided, Erika's odd to become Tatsuya's lover is the highest one.

You can worship Mayumi as much as you like, but this is a REALITY.

If you want to deny our claim, then prove it!!

Prove that Mayumi is the most possible candidate to win Tatsuya's heart!!

We will wait for your (reasonable) evident...... if there is any.

Spoiler for P.S. About Yotsuba.:

Spoiler for P.S.2 Tatsuya's past:

P.S.4 I love most of ErikaXTatsuya scenes especially in the later arcs. (The one at Nine School party opening is my favorite). I can see trust, care, and understanding within them. These two are the best pair!!

P.S.5 You are right, pampz21. I also think that Tatsuya and Erika have something in common. They both are talented magician and have some problems with their family. They always take care of their friends. They also are a sis-con and bro-con respectively. Beside, Tatsuya seems to be the first guy Erika befriended with. Miyuki also like her a lot.

P.S.6 While Erika's moment with Tatsuya may not seem sweet like other's, I can sense warmth between them. This's another reason why I support them to become a couple.
I'm not under any misconceptions that anyone but Miyuki has any chance at the current time with Tatsuya. However you are under the misconception that Erika will end up with anyone but Leo. ErikaxLeo and MikixMizuki are the closest thing to canon in this series in terms of shipping.
Old 2013-03-08, 01:56   Link #3500
synbios

After Mayumi left, the caretaker knocked and then entered the room. “Are you finished investigating?”

Koichi opened the file that he just finished reading, “The 101st Independent Mage Squadron eh… What a pain. It seems like they’re extremely close to the Yotsuba.”

“It seems like they’ve met multiple times, but their purpose is unclear.”

“Well, there is only one reason we would meet with the army.”

The “we” Koichi said is not limited to just the Saegusa, the Numbered Family, but rather to every magician in the country.
The Ten Numbered Families have restricted themselves from any direct control of the government officials that govern this country.
In exchange, the government, the police force, the military, and the business world must all use the magical expertise of the magicians.
In effect, magicians become an necessity and indispensable tool that will continue the assist and direct the central authority. The relationship could be described as an “indefinite use” and “indispensable” symbiotic relation.
In addition, there must be a belief of unwavering loyalty.

My Note: If you read past all this. Koichi’s concern is that the Yotusba family is trying to establish an extremely close relation with the independent 101st Squadron.

The caretaker refutes Koichi's concern, “The Independent Mage Squadron was created by Brigade Commander Saeki to obtain combat magic from the Ten Numbered Families.
The current leader of the squadron is Kazama who once served under the retired Kudo (war veteran from the Nine Family). Kazama is someone who was once judged by the Ten Families.
As such, even if it’s the unconventional Yotsuba, it would be really difficult for them to absorb the 101st Squadron.”

Upon hearing this, Koichi raised his eyebrow, “This is the first time I heard of this.”

The caretaker replied, “To this day, the 101st Squadron has yet to harm the Saegusa family in anyway. Therefore, we’ve let them do their own thing.”

Koichi wonders, “…. So, why is the Independent Mage Squadron and the Yotsuba meeting?”

After asking, Koichi immediately knew the answer.

The caretaker replied, “My thoughts are the same as yours.”

Neither Koichi nor the caretaker were psychic, but they’re sure they arrived at the same answer.

Koichi took out a card with his middle and index finger and threw it in the air. The card then emitted a bright light and burned into nothing.

My Note: The "answer" is that someone (Shiba "Bad Ass" Tatsuya) from the Yotsuba family is within the 101 Squadron
From the SS
And you can read about Kazama meeting Yotsuba vol8 chap7 and more info read spoilers or wait untill translators finish vol8
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings