AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-08, 02:03   Link #3501
bietchie11
Devil byDay,Demon byNight
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm not under any misconceptions that anyone but Miyuki has any chance at the current time with Tatsuya. However you are under the misconception that Erika will end up with anyone but Leo. ErikaxLeo and MikixMizuki are the closest thing to canon in this series in terms of shipping.
Dude there are less context about Erkia feeling for Leo (which is none, she just starts to treat him like underling) than for Tatsuya.
You are the one under the misconception of ErikaxLeo.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 02:09   Link #3502
synbios
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Dude there are less context about Erkia feeling for Leo (which is none, she just starts to treat him like underling) than for Tatsuya.
You are the one under the misconception of ErikaxLeo.
not to mention she gets pissed at that pairing herself
synbios is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 02:10   Link #3503
bietchie11
Devil byDay,Demon byNight
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
b
Quote:
Originally Posted by synbios View Post
After Mayumi left, the caretaker knocked and then entered the room. “Are you finished investigating?”

Koichi opened the file that he just finished reading, “The 101st Independent Mage Squadron eh… What a pain. It seems like they’re extremely close to the Yotsuba.”

“It seems like they’ve met multiple times, but their purpose is unclear.”

“Well, there is only one reason we would meet with the army.”

The “we” Koichi said is not limited to just the Saegusa, the Numbered Family, but rather to every magician in the country.
The Ten Numbered Families have restricted themselves from any direct control of the government officials that govern this country.
In exchange, the government, the police force, the military, and the business world must all use the magical expertise of the magicians.
In effect, magicians become an necessity and indispensable tool that will continue the assist and direct the central authority. The relationship could be described as an “indefinite use” and “indispensable” symbiotic relation.
In addition, there must be a belief of unwavering loyalty.

My Note: If you read past all this. Koichi’s concern is that the Yotusba family is trying to establish an extremely close relation with the independent 101st Squadron.

The caretaker refutes Koichi's concern, “The Independent Mage Squadron was created by Brigade Commander Saeki to obtain combat magic from the Ten Numbered Families.
The current leader of the squadron is Kazama who once served under the retired Kudo (war veteran from the Nine Family). Kazama is someone who was once judged by the Ten Families.
As such, even if it’s the unconventional Yotsuba, it would be really difficult for them to absorb the 101st Squadron.”


Upon hearing this, Koichi raised his eyebrow, “This is the first time I heard of this.”

The caretaker replied, “To this day, the 101st Squadron has yet to harm the Saegusa family in anyway. Therefore, we’ve let them do their own thing.”

Koichi wonders, “…. So, why is the Independent Mage Squadron and the Yotsuba meeting?”

After asking, Koichi immediately knew the answer.

The caretaker replied, “My thoughts are the same as yours.”

Neither Koichi nor the caretaker were psychic, but they’re sure they arrived at the same answer.

Koichi took out a card with his middle and index finger and threw it in the air. The card then emitted a bright light and burned into nothing.

My Note: The "answer" is that someone (Shiba "Bad Ass" Tatsuya) from the Yotsuba family is within the 101 Squadron
From the SS
And you can read about Kazama meeting Yotsuba vol8 chap7 and more info read spoilers or wait untill translators finish vol8

Ok, i understand.

Just because 7th know about Kazama and he is 101st representative and know about him meeting Yotsuba. You assume they know Tatsuya is in 101st because you know he is related to Yotsuba?

There is no evident whatsoever about the spy see the sibling coming to Yotsuba house. (the spies probably already dead when he see Tatsuya.) And something you know is nothing something the spy know because you are the readers, you see everything while they are not. They don't know Tatsuya is related to Yotsuba. And Mayumi is obviously want tell her daddy about her suspicion(that's beneath her, i think.)

If Kazama go to Tatsuya's house. Well,yeah, it is obvious. But Yotsuba house? nope, they just know someone from Yotsuba is in 101. Someone bears "Yotsuba" in their name.
Even if they have a list of Yotsuba member which include the ones hide in secret(which is never possible), 7th can't rule out many Yotsuba members who study at 9 high schools who we don't know about or the Kuroba siblings.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 02:30   Link #3504
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Dude there are less context about Erkia feeling for Leo (which is none, she just starts to treat him like underling) than for Tatsuya.
You are the one under the misconception of ErikaxLeo.
no different than TatsuyaxErika. Tatsuya thinks nothing of romance so that leaves it at best one sided like ErikaxLeo. Honoka, Mayumi, and Miyuki all have a much higher chance with Tatsuya (and that says a lot considering his lack of emotions). Just getting along well does not equate to love. Currently at best an arranged marriage might be the best that could be hoped for because of Tatsuya's condition (unless something about it changes). Miyuki is already a winner since Tatsuya will never leave her side. Mayumi might have a chance at an arranged marriage since Tatsuya and her father's goals are the same. Some agreement could be attempted particularly for Tatsuya if Miyuki's safety is secured. Honoka has the most pure feelings for Tatsuya and also represents a lot of what Tatsuya is fighting for in trying to make the military not be the only option for magicians. Erika seems to have an interest but from what I have seen so far it hasn't been elaborated outside a little in the first volume. The author also seems to be favoring her and Leo in the future. Erika's feelings for Leo also come off as more stereotypical tsundere right now. She has the least chances of getting tatsuya out of the girls who are interested in Tatsuya.

I may like Mayumi with Tatsuya but I'm not under any misconceptions about where they are at. You're the one looking too hard into TatsuyaxErika which is probably the least looked into option.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 03:39   Link #3505
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
i read some of the posts assuming that koichi knows tatsuya is a member of yotsuba.
and i have to disagree since even in the Mayumi SS, Koichi only got reports that the 101st battalion have multiple meetings with Yotsuba.

and I think we can't decide that Saegusa's spy witnessed when Kazama met Tatsuya and Miyuki at the Yotsuba Main House on Volume 8.

I think Koichi knows that Yotsuba and Kazama made previous contacts, but not specifically when Kazama met Shiba siblings on vol 8.
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 03:47   Link #3506
henzaeroz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
b


Ok, i understand.

Just because 7th know about Kazama and he is 101st representative and know about him meeting Yotsuba. You assume they know Tatsuya is in 101st because you know he is related to Yotsuba?
just speculation if Kazama meet Yotsuba only once from volume 1 to volume 8

how about that
henzaeroz is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 03:47   Link #3507
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
laughing about the pairing things. for me who Tatsuya falls in love with (or should we say, which girl does tatsuya allow to touch his heart) doesn't matter. but ErikaxTatsuya is furthest in my mind. Erika behave more 'ladylike' (or easily) againts Tatsuya, because of his coolheadedness, which we could say Tatsuya is much more resistant to Erika's mischievous charm.

this is just my opinion though.

And Also about Tatsuya's aim. It's not equality for magician, since Tatsuya himself said that there is no equality (i think it's in the volume 1 or 2). He wanna makes better use of magic beside military, so magician's standing in society can improve, rather than just a Weapon.

Oh, sorry for my bad english
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 03:50   Link #3508
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
just speculation if Kazama meet Yotsuba only once from volume 1 to volume 8

how about that
that assumption can be correct. but what you are doing now is changing the facts to support your theory. since the butler (or spy) who report to Koichi said clearly that Kazama and the Yotsuba have met multiple times.

“It seems like they’ve met multiple times, but their purpose is unclear.”
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 03:56   Link #3509
henzaeroz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumalkatar View Post
that assumption can be correct. but what you are doing now is changing the facts to support your theory. since the butler (or spy) who report to Koichi said clearly that Kazama and the Yotsuba have met multiple times.

“It seems like they’ve met multiple times, but their purpose is unclear.”
volume 1 to volume 8 only once in the present.

1 or 2 times before volume 1 timeline

how about that
henzaeroz is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 04:14   Link #3510
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
It is the fact that he knows all 13 codes and a lot of CAD developments like THE FREAKING FLIGHT MAGIC (You know it's true.)
i don't agree that Tatsuya knows all 16 codes. I think he said that because there are some magic that is done outside the 4 sytem/ 8 type magic, like the nonsystematic, outer-systematic magic or the Extra Sensory Perception (ESP). the category of the magic is mentioned in vol 1
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 04:25   Link #3511
bietchie11
Devil byDay,Demon byNight
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumalkatar View Post
i don't agree that Tatsuya knows all 16 codes. I think he said that because there are some magic that is done outside the 4 sytem/ 8 type magic, like the nonsystematic, outer-systematic magic or the Extra Sensory Perception (ESP). the category of the magic is mentioned in vol 1
Do you even read my reference?
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 04:49   Link #3512
bietchie11
Devil byDay,Demon byNight
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
no different than TatsuyaxErika. Tatsuya thinks nothing of romance so that leaves it at best one sided like ErikaxLeo. Honoka, Mayumi, and Miyuki all have a much higher chance with Tatsuya (and that says a lot considering his lack of emotions). Just getting along well does not equate to love. Currently at best an arranged marriage might be the best that could be hoped for because of Tatsuya's condition (unless something about it changes). Miyuki is already a winner since Tatsuya will never leave her side. Mayumi might have a chance at an arranged marriage since Tatsuya and her father's goals are the same. Some agreement could be attempted particularly for Tatsuya if Miyuki's safety is secured. Honoka has the most pure feelings for Tatsuya and also represents a lot of what Tatsuya is fighting for in trying to make the military not be the only option for magicians. Erika seems to have an interest but from what I have seen so far it hasn't been elaborated outside a little in the first volume. The author also seems to be favoring her and Leo in the future. Erika's feelings for Leo also come off as more stereotypical tsundere right now. She has the least chances of getting tatsuya out of the girls who are interested in Tatsuya.

I may like Mayumi with Tatsuya but I'm not under any misconceptions about where they are at. You're the one looking too hard into TatsuyaxErika which is probably the least looked into option.
well said. Tatsuya also has no feeling toward Mayumi, Honoka. ONLY MIYUKI. So my Miyuki win is the fact. Mayumi and Honoka can now find a corner and cry there.

Honoka? Honestly, her relationship is also swallow. I view her as Tatsuya's fangirl more than girlfriend. And like i said, she also lives a life difference from Tatsuya, kinda like they live in 2 difference world and unrelated to each others. Erika on other hand have lots in common and sympathize for each others and help each other over-come their problems: love through hardship, i guess.
2 are so much alike or so much difference never become lovers. That's what i learn.

Like i said, i prefer Miyuki as the first wife, Erika as the mistress(still remember when she whisper in Miyuki 's ears with Mephisto's voice in Election side story- they make good sisters )and Mayumi as the illegal lover(let face this, she plays that role well.)

That Itallic part is the common stereotype, see it many time. That's why i say you are in a misconception. May be it won't happen this time (since the author already break a lots of stereotype stuff already.). May be he go harem for Tatsuya by saying something like this:"oh did i forget to mention, the law allow monopoly, its popularity spread from middle East throughout the world. But to "show" your willingness to marry to the authority, you have to pay a big sum of money. Argue? It is future bitch, enough explain."
And P/S like this:" you think Erika will go for Leo because she took him under her wing? Got ya *troll face maxium*"

I would pay money to see those line.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 05:29   Link #3513
pampz21
ripApart
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumalkatar View Post
Erika behave more 'ladylike' (or easily) againts Tatsuya, because of his coolheadedness, which we could say Tatsuya is much more resistant to Erika's mischievous charm.
Thats why ErikaxTatsuya are a unique pairing,
You can leave all the Ladylike things to Miyuki the author already showed us that shes the most beutiful oujo-sama in the series.Thats why Erika looks refreshing to Tatsuya bcuz everyone that showed interest in him are so oujou-sama types

Tatsuya is resistant to Erika's charm???

just to tell you.....He already fallen to the trap....
Miyuki already said that if Tatsuya and Erika are in an argument Erika would definitly win Miyuki will just say "Oniisama your opponent is Erika after all" Tatsuya will say "I guess your right" those kind of running gag....(I wish in later volumes Erika would run away from home and live together with the siblings just to see how they daily lives go on!)
and lastly Tatsuya and Erika both recognize each other as a normal girl and omnipotent guy!

Tatsuya has never recognized anyone;
Miyuki=forever will be his sister
Honoka=Fan
Mayumi=a cheerful individual and a sempai
Shizuku,Mizuki=Female friends
Leo,Miki=Male friends while Miki has problems of getting fujoshi relationship to Tatsuya =))))

Basically wat I want to say: Who cares who the pairing is but I still love ErikaxTatsuya pair!

PS: I vote for Miki to awaken his deepest desire!!! if you know what I mean hahaha!
__________________


Boredom can kill you~

Last edited by pampz21; 2013-03-08 at 05:47.
pampz21 is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 06:45   Link #3514
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
I want Tatsuya to have a 'love' emotion. And certainly NOT towards his sister.

Who will be that lucky girl (?)
chancs is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 06:49   Link #3515
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Do you even read my reference?
sir yes sir. but just because Leo asks that, doesn't mean that Tatsuya know. but well, I do think the probability is high.

my reasoning is that, in accordance to Tatsuya's aim, if Tatsuya really know all cardinal codes, I am sure he will publish it (under Silver Taurus name, of course). Because cardinal codes is really important for the development and advancement of magic. like how he publish the codes for flying magic to public. I think so. Yet until the latest volume (that I read, it's vol 8) there is nothing mentioning about another cardinal code being found.

Right now I think Tatsuya does not know, but it is still really possible in the future
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 06:52   Link #3516
mumalkatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Thats why ErikaxTatsuya are a unique pairing,
You can leave all the Ladylike things to Miyuki the author already showed us that shes the most beutiful oujo-sama in the series.Thats why Erika looks refreshing to Tatsuya bcuz everyone that showed interest in him are so oujou-sama types

Tatsuya is resistant to Erika's charm???

just to tell you.....He already fallen to the trap....
Miyuki already said that if Tatsuya and Erika are in an argument Erika would definitly win Miyuki will just say "Oniisama your opponent is Erika after all" Tatsuya will say "I guess your right" those kind of running gag....(I wish in later volumes Erika would run away from home and live together with the siblings just to see how they daily lives go on!)
and lastly Tatsuya and Erika both recognize each other as a normal girl and omnipotent guy!

Tatsuya has never recognized anyone;
Miyuki=forever will be his sister
Honoka=Fan
Mayumi=a cheerful individual and a sempai
Shizuku,Mizuki=Female friends
Leo,Miki=Male friends while Miki has problems of getting fujoshi relationship to Tatsuya =))))

Basically wat I want to say: Who cares who the pairing is but I still love ErikaxTatsuya pair!

PS: I vote for Miki to awaken his deepest desire!!! if you know what I mean hahaha!
lol, i laugh reading this because your argument sounds logical to me. oh well, I guess I just leave Tatsuya's Romance to the Author. Waiting for surprises!!
mumalkatar is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 07:22   Link #3517
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
You know what, I'm a TatsuyaxMiyuki fan, but if there's a girl I want Tatsuya to have, I would say Kitayama Shizuku because it would be a plot twist to remember...................
fujin of shadows is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 07:27   Link #3518
henzaeroz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
ahhhh... question

how koichi know tatsuya is in 101 squadron ?
henzaeroz is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 08:03   Link #3519
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
ahhhh... question

how koichi know tatsuya is in 101 squadron ?
When Tatsuya using regrow at yokohama, Nakura the butler was at the heli that miyuki cs using. Juumonji also presented when Kazama and Tatsuya met and he already know from where the two comes. I assume that they report what they saw back then.
__________________

Last edited by sandhy88; 2013-03-08 at 08:46.
sandhy88 is offline  
Old 2013-03-08, 09:07   Link #3520
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
You know what, I'm a TatsuyaxMiyuki fan, but if there's a girl I want Tatsuya to have, I would say Kitayama Shizuku because it would be a plot twist to remember...................
i do agree with you but there's one thing most of the shipers seem to forget=the value of gene in mahouka universe!
in other word,tastuya's ultimate word class strategic biological weapon gene are worht more than gold,that's why i believe while unlikely-contrary to his desire-a harem end isn't impossible.
wich family wouln'd want their share of his semen(through) their daugther whether they are part of the ten master clans or not?
beside,shizuku(whose father,as we've seen in vol.5-and brother in double seven-already like him) and honoka are comparable to top tier hundred family.
furthermore,in a harem(of five or more,including lina),miyuki would be less concuspicious...
so i don't believe i'm dreaming for wishing an harem end,it's in fact the most avantageous end,be it for japan,the other 9 clans(save of course with poor masaki,but since lina is related to kudou and of course mayumi+perhaps her twin sisters) and even special case such as the rich kitayama family who can't hurt tatsuya dream as every researcher need fund.

Last edited by azziz; 2013-03-08 at 09:25.
azziz is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.