AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-09, 14:09   Link #3561
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
When did this happen??
The LN was in volume 5 the trip to Shizuku's family island. The dream in the Manga was one of the volume Omakes not sure which one.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 14:27   Link #3562
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Tatsuya would likely do anything so long as Miyuki's safety is assured. This is a heavily established fact and especially with the coming fight against the Yotsuba. Tatsuya is the type to take orders. He just tends to have a teasing streak to him. If someone offered him Miyuki's guaranteed safety in exchange from him marrying Mayumi then he would likely take it without a second thought.

Erika has never outside the first volume really been considered part of the harem. The author has made it quite clear that she is very likely going to end up with Leo. So no she doesn't have the same chances as the others.
If he is the type to take order, why he would rebelling against Yotsuba instead of obeying to them?
Why would he declined the proposal from Katsuto to marriage Mayumi?(i'm sure even if i bold it up, your mind probably pretends this line doesn't exist)

And yes, he loves and indulges his sister.
But to agree an arrange marriage to protect Miyuki?
Sorry for my foul language but the fu.ck?
Who can harm Miyuki when Tatsuya still exists? Do you really think he needs someone else to protect her?
It is already proven 3 times already that those who try to use Miyuki to compromise him get fucked by him in his own style.
He is the kind of guy who would shoot the terrorist in the head while they still hold the hostage-Miyuki and defuse the bomb with one arm and while blindfolded if they wear one on themselves.
You go his way or high way.

And even the theory to threaten Miyuki's life to make Tatsuya marry someone is impractical!!!
She probably says:"over my dead body!!"


Your argument sounds desperate.
Just calm down and make more rational ones.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-09 at 14:38.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 14:53   Link #3563
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-V View Post
*TODAY!!!!*


03 / 10




I'm not sure why I'm shaking while posting this.
I can't read Jap so let me as this:
Is it a good thing the picture is on the top left hand corner?
Does that means it's popular or it is just the newest release?
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 19:06   Link #3564
setsuna86
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Tatsuya takes a lot of orders laying down. I don't recall him giving any that often either.

Though in this case he wouldn't have to do anything. The Yotsuba would refuse for him, because it would interfere with his Guardian duties. They only barely tolerate his job with the military as it is. He isn't supposed to have a social life or stand out in any way by their way of thinking....
I want to make something clear: only Miyuki can order Tatsuya around. So he doesn´t receive orders from Yotsuba (Maya).
setsuna86 is online now  
Old 2013-03-09, 19:57   Link #3565
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
I want to make something clear: only Miyuki can order Tatsuya around. So he doesn´t receive orders from Yotsuba (Maya).
But it's not like he can ignore them either.
babbo3d is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:02   Link #3566
waffler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
i have a question can tatsuya use restore on his body everyday to make it the way it was 24 hours ago to make it so he never aged?
waffler is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:09   Link #3567
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i have a question can tatsuya use restore on his body everyday to make it the way it was 24 hours ago to make it so he never aged?
Yes he can . Hoewever, that doesn't make him immortal because he can't replish his life force.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:27   Link #3568
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
But it's not like he can ignore them either.
But it took Yotsuba lots of efforts to make him listen to their orders, for now...
And when i talk about the 2 types, i don't literaly talk about how many orders they are forced to take, i talk about their attitude:somebody just have to be the boss, somebody are happy to be the lowest salary emoployee their whole life(like Issie).
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:32   Link #3569
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
If he is the type to take order, why he would rebelling against Yotsuba instead of obeying to them?
Why would he declined the proposal from Katsuto to marriage Mayumi?(i'm sure even if i bold it up, your mind probably pretends this line doesn't exist)

And yes, he loves and indulges his sister.
But to agree an arrange marriage to protect Miyuki?
Sorry for my foul language but the fu.ck?
Who can harm Miyuki when Tatsuya still exists? Do you really think he needs someone else to protect her?
It is already proven 3 times already that those who try to use Miyuki to compromise him get fucked by him in his own style.
He is the kind of guy who would shoot the terrorist in the head while they still hold the hostage-Miyuki and defuse the bomb with one arm and while blindfolded if they wear one on themselves.
You go his way or high way.

And even the theory to threaten Miyuki's life to make Tatsuya marry someone is impractical!!!
She probably says:"over my dead body!!"


Your argument sounds desperate.
Just calm down and make more rational ones.
Calm down. You're coming off as more desperate. Tatsuya doesn't rebel currently because he feels he doesn't have the means to take them all down even if he does defeat Maya. Miyuki is effectively a hostage used to keep him from trying right now. he'd need to get her away from them if he wants to do anything. He'd never be able to fight them seriously if there was a chance that Miyuki could come to harm as a result. To him he'd need allies if he wants to truly cut off the head of Yotsuba. he didn't really decline Juumonji's suggestion. His answer came down to "I'm too young to really think about that yet" and was just told to think about it. Also I never gave the threatening theory.

Also this is just a THEORY. You're getting worked up by it too much simply because it doesn't fit TatsuyaxErika which has little to zero hitting at a possibility unlike many of the others. Miyuki will always have tatsuya no matter what. Mayumi has shown clear interest in him and many feel he should marry into the ten families with her as a stated possibility. Honoka has outright stated her feelings for Tatsuya even though he couldn't respond because of his lack of emotions. What exactly does Erika have besides a very small possibility of interest rather than actual feelings?
__________________

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-03-09 at 20:59.
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:42   Link #3570
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
If he is the type to take order, why he would rebelling against Yotsuba instead of obeying to them?
Why would he declined the proposal from Katsuto to marriage Mayumi?(i'm sure even if i bold it up, your mind probably pretends this line doesn't exist)

And yes, he loves and indulges his sister.
But to agree an arrange marriage to protect Miyuki?
Sorry for my foul language but the fu.ck?
Who can harm Miyuki when Tatsuya still exists? Do you really think he needs someone else to protect her?
It is already proven 3 times already that those who try to use Miyuki to compromise him get fucked by him in his own style.
He is the kind of guy who would shoot the terrorist in the head while they still hold the hostage-Miyuki and defuse the bomb with one arm and while blindfolded if they wear one on themselves.
You go his way or high way.

And even the theory to threaten Miyuki's life to make Tatsuya marry someone is impractical!!!
She probably says:"over my dead body!!"


Your argument sounds desperate.
Just calm down and make more rational ones.
Well Tatsuya isn't rebeling against the Yotsuba. He does the missions his Aunt gives him which Miyuki states would be the same things the other master houses would give to thier heirs Maya just calls it pratical Guardain training. He sees takeing Maya out as being pointless as she would just be replaced by someone more maniplitive (this hints to me there is likely a delicete balance of power with in the house and Maya might not be as free to do what she wants as we think)

Also just because physical force is difficult to use agaist the siblings doesn't mean that politcal or ecanomical force can't work. What do you think would happen if either of them was judged an enemy of the state?
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:53   Link #3571
Aznxa21
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Wait who is that blonde chick in volume 9?
Aznxa21 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 20:56   Link #3572
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznxa21 View Post
Wait who is that blonde chick in volume 9?
Lina is the registered strategic class under the USNA (Tatsuya is also strategic class though unregistered).
__________________

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-03-09 at 21:14.
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 21:13   Link #3573
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznxa21 View Post
Wait who is that blonde chick in volume 9?
Well, she is an American blonde chick ,duh.


She is Lina, unsc stragety class magician who sent to japan for only god know reason.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 21:54   Link #3574
reccaryu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Since Lina's grandfather is the brother of Kudou Retsu isn't she related to Fujibayashi Kyouko? Or was that just her cover id of being a part japanese american?
reccaryu is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 22:07   Link #3575
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
But it's not like he can ignore them either.
Lol, he technically did in volume 8. Tatsuya was like, Miyuki is the only who can order me. Maya looks up and is shocked that Tatsuya is disobeying a direct order from her.

What happens next?

*Street Fighter style* FIGHT!
whsie is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 22:24   Link #3576
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
Since Lina's grandfather is the brother of Kudou Retsu isn't she related to Fujibayashi Kyouko? Or was that just her cover id of being a part japanese american?
Yes. Lina is Kyouko's second cousin. As a proof, she can do parade, the magic that Kuudo family specialize. The parade of Lina version is like Naruto's kage bunshin and henge no jutsu (double body and change appearance).
__________________
sandhy88 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 23:00   Link #3577
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well Tatsuya isn't rebeling against the Yotsuba. He does the missions his Aunt gives him which Miyuki states would be the same things the other master houses would give to thier heirs Maya just calls it pratical Guardain training. He sees takeing Maya out as being pointless as she would just be replaced by someone more maniplitive (this hints to me there is likely a delicete balance of power with in the house and Maya might not be as free to do what she wants as we think)

Also just because physical force is difficult to use agaist the siblings doesn't mean that politcal or ecanomical force can't work. What do you think would happen if either of them was judged an enemy of the state?
You really try to take things on face value, don't you?
I didn't type the word "fight" but use "rebel" instead because he can't openly oppose them yet. However, that doesn't stop him from turn on them in the future and make just obidencely follow their order like slave for the rest of his life. Yeah, he cant fight now, but he prepares. It is as stupid as saying something like " because the people don't have any major battle like Normandy against their dictator , only small skimish therefore not rebel."

I'm only mobile phone niw so i cant quote evidents but 2 times he defiles their orders to leave Miyuki and become their full-time slave, from his boss' bitch and from his mother's bitch - Maya.
Furthermore, you know how obvious his intention is when his target states that: he will go to war with out clan.(tebel is supposed to be a subltle movement, a preparation).
And beside, @Cyberdemon, why do you think Yotsuba take Miyuki as hostage? Because Tatsuya is obviously their loyal servant and wont turn on them when he has chances?
Actually, why do you think bank robber takes hostages? Because they just say" fuc.k off bitch" and the police just leave them alone?
You know you are desperate when you try to turn the obivous fact 180 degree around.

The second point, he doesn't give a f when his schoolmate die, don't give a f about waste lots of people, he doesnt give a f about how he is viewed. Do you really think he and she gives a f if they becomes ennemy of japan? And even that doesn't matter, unsa want to be his bitch. Not to mention that he has solid military and economic power(through selling technology instead of post it for free). With those real power comes politic power.

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-03-09 at 23:41.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 23:17   Link #3578
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Surely, Ani is the type of person that all boys might revere as a hero. No. Surely, not just boys.

His outward appearance is neither amiable, lively nor sweet but despite all that.

Ani is incredibly cool……

…….eh, what on earth am I thinking!?
Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Why, I am acting like I have a brother complex…….
And "priceless"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
---he smiled?

That person?

Despite never giving a smile like that to me…….!
'Yandere in the making' vibes

In other words, volume 8 has yet another chapter translated.

I suppose that we are going to have a good while for the spoilers / illustrations of Vol 9 (aka, what was changed from the web version).
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 23:22   Link #3579
reccaryu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Yes. Lina is Kyouko's second cousin. As a proof, she can do parade, the magic that Kuudo family specialize. The parade of Lina version is like Naruto's kage bunshin and henge no jutsu (double body and change appearance).
reccaryu is offline  
Old 2013-03-09, 23:36   Link #3580
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
There is new update????
, bye bye Mayumi fan, i'm done here.
bietchie11 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.