AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-12, 08:51   Link #4081
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
^
There's a manga thread for MKnR for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
Spoiler for they say it's Ninendo chapter 4:
First picture, is it Sakurai in the back ground?

In the second picture I first thought it was Fujibayashi, but the bangs doesn't match.
So far Miyuki's the only one with bangs cut straight, so unless it's a new character, it's Miyuki.
Looks like they're at a party (possible invitation from the Kuroba twins?) and she wants to have a drink with Tatsuya, I hope it's non-alcoholic.
__________________
Awrya is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 09:26   Link #4082
fujin of shadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
Spoiler for they say it's Ninendo chapter 4:
I am so speechless at how pretty Miyuki is.....

She is Miyuki, right?

Of course she is!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Tatsuya, don't let your sister go!!!!!
fujin of shadows is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 10:04   Link #4083
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
I am so speechless at how pretty Miyuki is.....

She is Miyuki, right?

Of course she is!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Tatsuya, don't let your sister go!!!!!
I bought loli-version of Miyuki.
I will eagerly wait for 3 years to gone by.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 10:17   Link #4084
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
I am so speechless at how pretty Miyuki is.....

She is Miyuki, right?

Of course she is!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Tatsuya, don't let your sister go!!!!!
miyuki is so gorgeous!
i hope the yotsuba will give a "lesson" to the perverted politicien who dared harass her before mayumi came.
and i hope we will finally learn wich high-school the (nice,cool and handsome)kurobane twin joined-seriously,the yotsuba gene are so superior,it's no even funny.
azziz is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 12:20   Link #4085
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
Have anyone ever told you that you can't hotlink from baidu?

anyway I put it up in imgur:
Seriously he looks like can pick her up by the waist with one hand and 'snap'
I would killed to know what they are talking about. And the elder Kurabo sibling was she the one in the Vampire arc.
babbo3d is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 15:37   Link #4086
nacer666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
The twins joined fourth high under maya's order.They conveyed to tatsuya intel about koichi's plans.
nacer666 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 16:00   Link #4087
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
The twins joined fourth high under maya's order.They conveyed to tatsuya intel about koichi's plans.
care to explain more to tis humble person who doesnt know japanesse or chinnesse.... m(_ _)m
__________________
HasNoLove is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 16:57   Link #4088
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
The twins joined fourth high under maya's order.They conveyed to tatsuya intel about koichi's plans.
Will someone take D7 ch4 and make the summaries???, I ready known could be to pretentious to hope somebody made full D7 SS translations, but, you known: Hope its last life line to dreams , anyway, if my memory are correct last D7 summary (ch3) was provided from @Flere using Chinese raws.

BTW: @Setsuna666, from your post I assume as expected from Yotsuba they ready known Koichi "plans", I always thought He was kind of childish trying to fool and play with against almighty 4th Clan Intelligence system, something I dont think fit with Koichi character, so I wait something else will occur.
On Kurobane twins, if they are in 4th Magic High School thats means is fair to think they will participate in 9 Schools Competitions, so could be seen a match between Miyuki vs Ayako???, (i am drooling just imaging...)
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 17:02   Link #4089
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
*reads latest Double7 Chinese snips*

Well, things are about to get as busy as last year at this time in 1st High
Spoiler for some plot:
Flere821 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 17:12   Link #4090
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for some plot:
Thanks for the information.
Spoiler for Thoughts:
__________________
Awrya is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 17:22   Link #4091
L-V
Ninja
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Underworld
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for some plot:
Thank you. It's amazing how there are times when updates really do pour.

Spoiler for Blanche:

Those new pictures too. Finally a clear illustration of Fumiya. In my mind he looked like a girl (from previous illustrations) but now he looks a bit like the young Tatsuya. And Ayako is a miniature Maya.
L-V is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 17:29   Link #4092
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-V View Post
Thank you. It's amazing how there are times when updates really do pour.

Spoiler for Blanche:

Those new pictures too. Finally a clear illustration of Fumiya. In my mind he looked like a girl (from previous illustrations) but now he looks a bit like the young Tatsuya. And Ayako is a miniature Maya.
Spoiler for ...:


EDIT: I like the cover, but damn...Mayumi looks like a child next to Juumonji(who looks at least 30). Plus, her lack of bust (which is contradictory to the descriptions and other illustrations) makes her look even more like one.
__________________
bludvein is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 17:39   Link #4093
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
EDIT: I like the cover, but damn...Mayumi looks like a child next to Juumonji(who looks at least 30). Plus, her lack of bust (which is contradictory to the descriptions and other illustrations) makes her look even more like one.
Agreed. The proportions of Mayumi's skirt is a bit off too IMO, and I agree with some Chinese comments that it makes her look like she's pregnant
Flere821 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 17:59   Link #4094
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
i fail to see how expeling tatsuya from first high would weaken the yotsuba(we know he made powerful connection as soon as his first year but i doubt koichi could see this far):what if tatsuya began accepting order from maya and use his considerable power and intelect to acomplish dangerous missions like the the kurobane twin?
even withouth miyuki help-and she would no leave him alone-he could make the yotsuba as powerful as both koichi and kudou fear they could become,should he wish for it.
once again,we know he won't,but no koichi.
seriously,i find increasingly dificult to take seriously the plot of D7;i can still enjoy it thank to my favorites characters and their interaction,but i hope the story will begin to make sense.
but perhaps i would no feel that way if i could read it myself-or a translation- instead of summary(of course,flere and other don't mistake my intentions,i'm no complaining,far from it,i'm in fact very grateful to all of you).
azziz is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 18:07   Link #4095
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i fail to see how expeling tatsuya from first high would weaken the yotsuba(we know he made powerful connection as soon as his first year but i doubt koichi could see this far):what if tatsuya began accepting order from maya and use his considerable power and intelect to acomplish dangerous missions like the the kurobane twin?
even withouth miyuki help-and she would no leave him alone-he could make the yotsuba as powerful as both koichi and kudou fear they could become,should he wish for it.
once again,we know he won't,but no koichi.
seriously,i find increasingly dificult to take seriously the plot of D7;i can still enjoy it thank to my favorites characters and their interaction,but i hope the story will begin to make sense.
but perhaps i would no feel that way if i could read it myself-or a translation- instead of summary(of course,flere and other don't mistake my intentions,i'm no complaining,far from it,i'm in fact very grateful to all of you).
The main problem with this is that we know Tatsuya can use Material Burst, Koichi doesn't. The danger level noticed has discrepancies with the reality. Kudou does and goes along with Koichi anyway, so I think Kudou's setting Koichi up to fail. Maybe forcing Mayumi to take up the Saegusa leadership like Juumonji is for his family?
Flere821 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 18:15   Link #4096
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Who is that sexy lady in the last picture? Don't tell me it's miyuki.

And it seems from the cover, the story may pair Mayumi up with Kasuto just like Mikihiko and Mizuki.
It's probably Maki, the actress.

BTW, did Mayumi and Katsuto even make an appearance?
blackwhite67 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 19:10   Link #4097
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i fail to see how expeling tatsuya from first high would weaken the yotsuba(we know he made powerful connection as soon as his first year but i doubt koichi could see this far):what if tatsuya began accepting order from maya and use his considerable power and intelect to acomplish dangerous missions like the the kurobane twin?
even withouth miyuki help-and she would no leave him alone-he could make the yotsuba as powerful as both koichi and kudou fear they could become,should he wish for it.
once again,we know he won't,but no koichi.
seriously,i find increasingly dificult to take seriously the plot of D7;i can still enjoy it thank to my favorites characters and their interaction,but i hope the story will begin to make sense.
but perhaps i would no feel that way if i could read it myself-or a translation- instead of summary(of course,flere and other don't mistake my intentions,i'm no complaining,far from it,i'm in fact very grateful to all of you).
His not trying to expel him, His trying to get him in a position where he is being blame and attack by anti-magic faction aiming at first high not to hurt him but to ruin the public image of Yotsuba who he knows raised him (i'm not sure how he plans to do that since i think they don't care about public image but he must at least have a plan).

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-04-12 at 19:34.
babbo3d is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 19:52   Link #4098
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
More news people! Credits to Monstratboy of Jcafe:

Spoiler for D7:


Things are about to get crazy! Glad to see that the twins still got the hots for Tatsuya.
blackwhite67 is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 20:19   Link #4099
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks to monstratboy for the spoilers
Spoiler:
__________________
Richocet is offline  
Old 2013-04-12, 20:30   Link #4100
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in the tower currently E-level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
More news people! Credits to Monstratboy of Jcafe:

Spoiler for D7:


Things are about to get crazy! Glad to see that the twins still got the hots for Tatsuya.
God i love this why wasn't i born in japan.
babbo3d is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.