AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-06, 23:29   Link #4441
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So looking at the "Nightmare" fragment, I'm gonna throw out a wild guess.
  1. Maya doesn't actually think of Tatsuya as crap, and neither do the majority of the Yotsuba.
  2. The experiment in question was not because he couldn't use magic, but to save him from brain damage that would be caused from having two absurdly powerful natural magics.
  3. He was placed as Miyuki's guard to give them an excuse to keep him out of national hands and therefore avoid the dangers inherent in being a Strategic-Class.
  4. Maya is trying to make him so strong that no one can hurt him or Miyuki, the last thing she has left of her sister.

This is all wild speculation, but the more I hear of them the more the Yotsuba remind me of the Uchiha. A clan with enormous power, an overwhelming sense of familial love and loyalty, and a very poor ability to convey said love to others.

Eh, whatever. Might be all wrong, but it'd be a nice way to resolve the whole Tatsuya vs. Yotsuba.
I'm not so sure about this one. I agree that Maya probably doesn't hate Tatsuya but there is something else that's an issue between them. i have 2 theories concerning Tatsuya, Maya, and the Yotsuba:

Spoiler for theory 1:

Spoiler for theory 2:

Spoiler for thoughts:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-05-06 at 23:49.
Old 2013-05-07, 00:11   Link #4442
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So looking at the "Nightmare" fragment, I'm gonna throw out a wild guess.
  1. Maya doesn't actually think of Tatsuya as crap, and neither do the majority of the Yotsuba.
  2. The experiment in question was not because he couldn't use magic, but to save him from brain damage that would be caused from having two absurdly powerful natural magics.
  3. He was placed as Miyuki's guard to give them an excuse to keep him out of national hands and therefore avoid the dangers inherent in being a Strategic-Class.
  4. Maya is trying to make him so strong that no one can hurt him or Miyuki, the last thing she has left of her sister.

This is all wild speculation, but the more I hear of them the more the Yotsuba remind me of the Uchiha. A clan with enormous power, an overwhelming sense of familial love and loyalty, and a very poor ability to convey said love to others.

Eh, whatever. Might be all wrong, but it'd be a nice way to resolve the whole Tatsuya vs. Yotsuba.

Spoiler for my opinion:

Cyberdemon, this is another theory.

Spoiler for Theory:

P.S. no doubt many people think he's Maya's child. His past is unclear and she does look more like his mother than Miya after all(both personality and ability).

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-05-07 at 00:40.
Old 2013-05-07, 00:49   Link #4443
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
hold on, how old again maya when she got kidnaped??
Old 2013-05-07, 01:16   Link #4444
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
hold on, how old again maya when she got kidnaped??
12 years old
Old 2013-05-07, 02:27   Link #4445
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
12 years old
and now she's in her mid 30s right? how come she suspected as Tats mom's? cuz for young womens/little girls age of early teens, ovarium just began grown right..??
Old 2013-05-07, 02:44   Link #4446
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
and now she's in her mid 30s right? how come she suspected as Tats mom's? cuz for young womens/little girls age of early teens, ovarium just began grown right..??
Simple because people want it bo like that, and when someone wants something to fit even if it doesn't they make it fit.
Old 2013-05-07, 03:20   Link #4447
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!

Quote:
I'm actually surprised when you didn't say this:
"12 years old?? F yeah!!!! Say yes to Loli!!"
Old 2013-05-07, 04:41   Link #4448
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:

Why so shock?

Just read some news or look at[List of youngest birth mothers] in Wikipedia.

I think early pregnancy should have become something commonly known by now (not that it's good thing any way, but Maya was captured by bad guys you know?).

P.S. I'm personally not sure if she was raped. therefore, even if I made some speculation about Tatsuya being her son, at this moment I still believe he is Miya's. However, I still think that it wouldn't be unexpected if the author say he isn't in the future arc since most of his past is unclear. I just love the similarity and (killing) atmosphere between this pair of aunt and nephew. That's probably why I look for the possibility of him being her son.
Old 2013-05-07, 04:53   Link #4449
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
I just love the similarity and (killing) atmosphere between this pair of aunt and nephew. That's probably why I look for the possibility of him being her son.
yup, smart yet their mind like jack in the box and somehow they are a bit sly
Old 2013-05-07, 09:15   Link #4450
Oxide

loli, incest, rape ... this thread is so wrong in more ways than one ... also my head hurts reading most of those "theories" ... there are no even remotly indirect clues to any of that ...
Old 2013-05-07, 11:33   Link #4451
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
loli, incest, rape ... this thread is so wrong in more ways than one ... also my head hurts reading most of those "theories" ... there are no even remotly indirect clues to any of that ...

Take it easy buddy.
I used to be like you too. Fawn over trivia matter like "holy shit!!! Cousins can marry each others? What is this madness?".
But it's not real life. No body is gonna complain when they got raped, got pedophile brother or something like that.No body is hurt, no body is offended, the ones who got offended they would read it anyway, the world is at peace.
You shouldn't take it seriously. Because next thing you read, just turn the whole plot into a mess and f*ck your mind over and over again. Like:
-Miyuki is not genetically Tatsuya's sister
(his magic changes her gene structure.
But.. but the LN said...
BUT STFU!!! It's magic, i don't have to explain shit!)
-or they miscalculated Maya's age
(She was 29 maybe?
Anti-aging!!! Always works in manga/hentai.)
-when she had a wild night with a bunch of shady men.
(Tsundere!!! she says "no", it means "yes".)
-and then an over-dramatic and protective father who choose his son-in-law by trying to killing every single men who is remotely near his daughter.
(Japan!!! No further description required.)
Old 2013-05-07, 11:42   Link #4452
Ultragunner

, then I guess you guys can't read A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire series) then, it's one of the most f*ck up novel I've ever read: rape, incest, pedophile, betrayal, dirty scheming,....etc.... (but that's what makes it so good), and it's not from Japan

Though what you say is all true, but....you know, don't be so harsh on Japan

Back to the topic

Spoiler for About Tatsuya:
Old 2013-05-07, 13:41   Link #4453
Oxide

I'm no prude and i don't partculary mind the "darker" side of the genres however theories devised here serve no purpose ... you try to deny incest type relationship by proving protogonist can be son of raped 12 year old girl and look for scientific arguments for this ... I fail to see logical basis for such reasoning ... lets say you manage to establish this as a fact ... what for ?

It is not like she particulary holds back with her affection or is bothered by it. Tatsuya also wouldn't change due to inability to adapt his feelings(Miyuki is seen only as a sister). Novel is not centered around forbidden love between siblings hence nothing really changes, only this plot twist that serve no purpose. Whole thing can be just relay station for another wild theory ...

PS i enjoyed the books, waiting for "The Winds of Winter"
Old 2013-05-07, 13:50   Link #4454
willx
Nyaaan~~

I'm waiting for more plot twists -- the plot has been too straightforward thus far!
Old 2013-05-07, 13:56   Link #4455
Vahanar

It would be good if the series had some kind of mastermind behind yet non-existing events.
Old 2013-05-07, 13:58   Link #4456
Oxide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
It would be good if the series had some kind of mastermind behind yet non-existing events.
Mr Zhou secret backer ...
Old 2013-05-07, 14:07   Link #4457
Vahanar

Indeed. But we already know he's the evil bastard. I meant "backstabber" of sort.
Old 2013-05-07, 14:28   Link #4458
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Hmm well ofcourse the next plot twist is going to be when Tatsuya kills Koichi and the real last boss is created in the form of Mayumi becomeing even worse than Maya, Miya, or any other scheming villain. She'll embark on a quest for revenge against Tatsuya and the rest of the Yotsuba smexing, killing, and backstabbing anyone she's got to.... sorry... i can't continue...
Old 2013-05-07, 14:30   Link #4459
Vahanar

I'm fine with that
Old 2013-05-07, 14:40   Link #4460
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Hmm well ofcourse the next plot twist is going to be when Tatsuya kills Koichi and the real last boss is created in the form of Mayumi becomeing even worse than Maya, Miya, or any other scheming villain. She'll embark on a quest for revenge against Tatsuya and the rest of the Yotsuba smexing, killing, and backstabbing anyone she's got to.... sorry... i can't continue...
Which finally results in the death of Miyuki, Tatsuya going absolutely batshit crazy and "small" scale material burst being used consecutively all around Japan.

Quote:
+Scene+
Atop the roof of a skyscraper, Tatsuya cradling a dying Miyuki in his arms, an orange red sun setting behind them.

"Miyuki! Hang on! I-.. I can't lose you.."
"Oni-sama.. Please forgive Miyuki for not being able to stay by your side.."
"No! You can't! I won't let you go!"
"I'm sorry.. Oni-sama.. To die in your arms is my greatest happiness.. and finally.. you.. will.. be fre-.."
"NO! MIYUKI!! MIYUKKKIIIIIIII!!!"

With tears pouring from his eyes, his white as they grasp onto Miyuki's limp shoulders Tatsuya raises his head and screams at the heavens, unleashing the only feelings that he can -- Rage. In the distance all around, explosions and screams of horror resound, the destroyer had been unleashed.
-Scene-

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings